Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

See Where Thuggery Led This Family To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Where Thuggery Led This Family To (6118 Views)

Lagos State Government Introduces Response Squad Against Traffic Thuggery / GOBE !!! Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher ( / Oyo, The Bastion Of Motor Park Thuggery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by dahdah: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
This happens somewhere in kwara state(omu aran). there is a young boy called ABORE!! he has bn disturbing the whole town, even during the 5days strike,he ordered all of his followers to go to all roundabouts to collect money from everybody. But today is a day dat am sure has brought an end to all his bad doings, he slapped a king near omu aran(oko town) the king of omu aran Oba charles Oladele Ibitoye sent some people to him dat he should come to the palace,he said to dem dat the king is in his palace nd dat him also is in his own palace,these pix shows wat happen to him,his mother dat gave him 100% support nd his wife @last!!!

1 Like

Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by dahdah: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
lol

Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by dahdah: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
lol

Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by dahdah: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
lol

Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by Pennywise(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
This is a traditional means of controlling thuggery. Time tested and very effective. If the pple had invited the police they would have collected N50 from a family member and set him free.
Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by dahdah: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2012
i wonder why this post did nt make nairaland homepage,@moderator i think this post deserves to be in the homepage
Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by Osama10(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by Yeske2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
lwkmd
Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by nbright: 5:29pm On May 30, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by Booty4me: 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
,pls censor this poo...for the small gurls on nl

Re: See Where Thuggery Led This Family To by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
barbaric please what have the wife and his mother done? from your post I don't see how they get involved. I weep for the country.

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Caught Having Sex With His 12-year-old Niece / UNBELIEVABLE: See A CLUB HOUSE In Ibadan Where Our Youths Pay Cash To Suck Breas / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.