Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? (1172 Views)

Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) / FG Reverts Fuel Price To 65 Naira Per Liter? / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
I thought majority on this site were boasting on hw they would #occupyevery unless the govt reverts back to 65 naira? Whwre r u guys nw or u r now singing a diff tune after being soldout by labour?
Gullible Nigerians, they scream revolution, arab spring and woteva useless name but cudnt stay one more min on d street d day that was supposed to b d mother of all protests.
We aint ready yet for this simple! embarassed
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by NegroNtns(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
One of them was this here: "#65 or Gej bow out". The same boots and guns he dispatched to Lagos is coming soon. . . .pretty soon, to rouse him from sleep and send him downcreek to Dokubo.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by umechuma: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
It seems you are new to Yoruba noise making gimmicks.
They are cowards pure and simple.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Nchara: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
Duh!!! You do not boast with what is not yours
The owners of the oil have spoken: 97 now and 141 in the near future.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

One of them was this here: "#65 or Gej bow out". The same boots and guns he dispatched to Lagos is coming soon. . . .pretty soon, to rouse him from sleep and send him downcreek to Dokubo.

Wake upppppppp!
U v been in this dream for long. cheesy
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
Where are the owners of Nugeria nah? Make una no gree o, hw una go buy fuel more dan 65 naira? Imagune GEJ sef grin grin cheesy
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Rad1cal: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
They were all dumb in their bold doomed to fail protests cool
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
Can anyone of you tell me when did labour win any petrol price context since all their protests since Abacha days.
To all Ibo tribalist boys all of you are mo-ro-n and inbe-ci-le
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
Batam:

Can anyone of you tell me when did labour win any petrol price context since all their protests since Abacha days.
To all Ibo tribalist boys all of you are mo-ro-n and inbe-ci-le

Sorry Bata, its Igbo and not Ibo.
So, u knew u were fighing an already lost battle and kept up ur boasts.
Nxt time try and b 9ce cus u sound miserable and lyk a child deprived of food. Ebezina grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nigerians are disappointing. Please I will advice people never to join any protest again. Nigeria is not worth fighting for. Government always wanted to sell petrol for =N=100 per litre, and now they have what they want.

I just pity the next generation because there will be nothing left for them. Bad roads, no health care, no jobs, no infrastructure and no hope. Very very sad.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by PapaBrowne(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nashville:

Nigerians are disappointing. Please I will advice people never to join any protest again. Nigeria is not worth fighting for. Government always wanted to sell petrol for =N=100 per litre, and now they have what they want.

I just pity the next generation because there will be nothing left for them. Bad roads, no health care, no jobs, no infrastructure and no hope. Very very sad.

These are the things we ought to be fighting against. Its stupid to fight against a good policy(Deregulation). It makes more sense to fight for accountability and against corruption whilst demanding specific outcomes.
The Lekki protests failed because people were fighting against a beautiful concept.It was just an emotional battle.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ufeolorun(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Knowing fully that a single individual on this platform could possess 5 different active monikers makes replying some thread futile and this is one of such.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
PapaBrowne:

These are the things we ought to be fighting against. Its silly to fight against a good policy(Deregulation). It makes more sense to fight for accountability and against corruption whilst demanding specific outcomes.
The Lekki protests failed because people were fighting against a beautiful concept.It was just an emotional battle.

+1000

Ufeolorun:

Knowing fully that a single individual on this platform could possess 5 different active monikers makes replying some thread futile and this is one of such.

Cry baby, if i may ask what r my othr moniker's?
Jjc lyk u dat just joined NL, i dnt always comment here unless when necessary.
Stop crying, get off ur lazy arse and get back to wrk already. grin cheesy
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ufeolorun(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
Work ke? Working in a country where an utterly clueless 'pnechd' holder is president will be too much for me to bear,right now am far away from mr fedora ogogoro sondoko  sphere of influence and that's  a flipping huge relief for me

So squarepant use your other I'ds to make sense
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ufeolorun:

Work ke? Working in a country where an utterly clueless 'pnechd' holder is president will be too much for me to bear,right now am far away from mr fedora ogogoro sondoko  sphere of influence and that's  a flipping huge relief for me

So squarepant use your other I'ds to make sense

Oh my bad! I can see u r jobless, dnt worry i will fix something for u. My gateman just ran back to d north, i promise to pay u more than d minimum wage grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ufeolorun(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
Lol! Good one but
who dash monkey banana,you get gate? You won dey form big man abi.
This thread makes you come across as someone who lives in a house surrounded by barbed-wire fence.
Lol!
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
U r free to assume but have accepted my offer?
Offer lasts for d nxt 24hrs.
Stop whining and do urself a life time favour. cheesy
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Nchara: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
''The SW protest against subsidy removal was about ''protecting our brother cabals''
We want to protect Wale Tinubu and by extension ex- Gov Tinubu
We want to protect Adenuga
We want to protect Otedola
We want to protect Otudeko''

However,

Like Yorubas, Igbos also have their own oil cabals (Ubah, Mbah and Iheanacho), yet Igbos support removing the sugar from the mouths of their own cabals because a few cabals cannot be more important than the masses.

The North also have cabals and for joining the protest, they were also protecting them.

For more information on the difference between the SW and SE cabals, visit: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=847509.msg9978747#msg9978747
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2012
Hope u v all resumed wrk? Dnt knw y laziness will start early in d yr? cheesy
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by alexleo(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2012
dont mind the noise makers. They scampered fr safety at the sound of the millitary gunshot after all their noise making. Protesters indeed. Rubbish.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by Ogetogeo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
alexleo:

dont mind the noise makers. They scampered fr safety at the sound of the millitary gunshot after all their noise making. Protesters indeed. Rubbish.

Gunshot ke? It was common teargas and some of dem started impulsive frog jump even without being punished. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by manny4life(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
This is the main reason why BOASTING isn't such a good thing. When they were talking about "GEJ BOWS OUT" , "IMPEACHMENT", and all sort, I was laughing because they think all of these is easy. Little less than few days, the case was OVER, DONE, CASE CLOSED. Did GEJ get impeached NO, was labor speaking from two sides of their mouth, YES. Was price reverted back to N65, NO, Anyway, they have learned the easy way.
Re: What Happened To All D 65 Naira Or Nothing Boast? by beldcat(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
i used to think d northrners were tibalistists,but i tink dis SE/SS are even worse;evry1 knows d protest was against d fuel price hike but to dem(SE/SS) because their ''son'' was d president; it became a "sw protest", to dis ibo pple anytin GEJ does is good even if he urinates in their dirty mouths;it's always going to be "a good decision", well 2011 is gone already b4 u know it 2015 will come and will be able to elect real capable leaders not dis nitwit who was just luky to hav benefited frm d PDP's zoning formula.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, South Africa Row: Senators Want South African Companies Sacked! / Traditional Rulers And Partisan Politics - Oba Of Benin's Dribbling Feet / Jonathan’s Wife Appointment As Perm Sec Shocking – NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.