Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,555 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? (8978 Views)

Poll: Do you like sitcoms?

Yes: 94% (49 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom / Sitcom Vs Soap Opera Vs TV Drama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by spikedcylinder: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2007
Posted by: muggle
The Cosby show, Wonder years, Becker.

BECKER!!! You just brought back old memories. It got me thinking about dem old sitcoms like SAVED BY THE BELL, CLUELESS, FULL HOUSE, SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH etc. I grew up watching those and i miss 'em!
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by omoeso(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2007
MY WIFE AND KIDS, And thats what i'm watching now on TROUBLE. i just love it cheesy
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by gabrielgb: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2007
what about suite life of zack and cody. damond is cool too.
but my best sitcom has to be friends.
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by shola4sure(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
friend for ever. i cried when the show was over
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by spikedcylinder: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
Anyone watches WEEDS?
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by iice(f): 5:45am On Oct 30, 2007
^^^Yeah i watched a couple of episodes, still need to work on that tongue
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by eezzy(f): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2007
Some mothers do have em - funniest commedy ever
Friends
My wife and kids
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by lawyer(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2007
Mind your language

Some mothers do have them

Different world

Different strokes

The jeffersons

Gilmore girls

Cosby show

The benny mac show
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
I think Friends is the ultimate sitcom. I like it because the characters complement each other and love each other.
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by Spiceyblue: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2007
Friends of course, ma fav xters are Joey Tribionni and Phebee Buffae
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by niceuzor: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2007
This is Super Story!! smiley
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by lyrica: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
Friends 4 eva
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by justkunmi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2007
the war at home is also good. .
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by runsaway: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
that 70s show-- the chemistry btwn the xters is so hot

joey- cause he is so dumb but still sweet and very adorable. he is the reason i watched friends
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by bgees(m): 4:21am On Dec 24, 2007
In no particular order;
the jamie foxx show.
New masquerade.
Faulty Towers.
The parkers.
Friends.
P.S:i'll like to add The Sopranos.i laughed even if someone got killed.
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by moyosore85: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2007
frasier, two and a half men, everybody loves raymond, seinfeld, the war at home.
Re: What's Your Best Sitcom Ever? by BigSis(f): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2007
Biafra,

What is your favorite Fred Sanford line?  One of my favorites is when he is pretending he is going to glory and meet his long departed wife.  He puts his hand on his heart and says "I am coming Elizabeth!"   One one Aunts Esther's favorite insults to Fred "you ugly, fished eyed fool!" 

One funny episode is when Aunt Esther wanted to get Fred to have her women club meetin in his house.  Fred wasn't having.  The church women and Aunt Esther come anyway and they pray and sing him around the sofa.

*note: The title "Everybody Hates Chris", according to Chris Rock, he was one of very few black in a working class Italian community. He would be called "nigger" like it was his first name and get beat up on the regular. He said everybody hated him.
What do you think about Fred's friends Bubba and Grady? He would alway call Lamont, his son, you big dummy!

My favorite sitcoms are All in the Family, the Jefferson, Good Times, Cosby, Living Single, Married with Children.  The new school sitcomes I love are Two &  Half Men, Everybody Hates Chris, and my all time favorite Bernie Mack.  Bernie Mack is absolutely my favorite.  The characters portray real people I can relate to.  I also liked Frazer.  These two prissy and pretentious brothers, with their down to earth daddy is a hoot.  They were still lovable, but annoying.  Fraizer and his brother had a hard time finding love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugar Naija Season 9 Download / Download Video: Muraino Ft. Zinoleesky - Ole (lazy) / Pefty Pencil Film And Television Institute Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.