Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Seeking For Plots Of Land Inside Central Lagos For Building Resident House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeking For Plots Of Land Inside Central Lagos For Building Resident House (454 Views)

Exchange SUV Vehicles For Plots Of Land With C Of O / Massive Discount For Plots Of Land Opposite Apraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah For 9M / Request For Plots Of Land At Nicon Town And Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Plots Of Land Inside Central Lagos For Building Resident House by babsadex: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hello guys,
                  I am seeking for one or two plots of land inside main Lagos that is good for Building Resident House where there is no water within or around the environment. The land must be within  the main central of Lagos (not outskirt of Lagos pls.).  I  prefer the land that have all necessary documents ready for easier verification and confirmation by my lawyer both with the Government and  in the court of law. The price per plot must be in the range of 1million to 3millions.   Anyone who have this in possession  can contact me through my email- babson81@hotmail.com.

Thanks and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

To Let:various Newly Built 2-3-4 Bedroom Flats At Ogudu Gra/ Ogudu Lagoon Estate / Office Spaces To Let/lease From Vi To Ajah / Looking 4 Shop In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.