Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders (8304 Views)

Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / The Yorubas Are Traitors, And I Don't Care About The Loss Of Northern Blood - As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by niddamugu(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
GEJ gave NLC & TUC officials 60million naira to share & further promise to give them their own share from d proceeds from the 97naira pump price henceforth and they all agreed. PDP share d money. my question is if at was u won't u collect

Please substantiate. The entire struggle is all about facts and we must be very careful not to spoil it with unconfirmed reports,
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by megastu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
When Buhari was asked during his election debate what his agenda was, he said it was to rid Nigeria of Corruption. On the other hand, Jonathan said he will build 36 Airports in 36 States, yet we voted for Jonathan. What are we seeing today? is it not the corruption that we all are coming to the streets and getting killed by soldiers for?

I wonder when Nigerians will get wise, appreciate good governance and stop being sentimental or ethnic in nature in our decisions on who to lead us. However, i think we are getting there, gradually.
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by bright007(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
NLC/TUC current leadership is composed of å bunch of cheap traitors
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by iykak47: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
That prof always feel bitter whenever he is talking about Goodluck, even during the time this regime was few months old.
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by canuck(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
I can't believe that 'Gold Wrist Watch Bribe' scandal is being dredged-up to discredit Kalabari-born Prof TDW in 2012.

If it takes a petty thief in the person of TDW (assuming opribo & co are right) to take down the Bernie Madoff-like scams (assuming FG's claim of Cabals is right) going on with fuel subsidy, then let's grant him "full immunity" in the People's Court!

Na so progressive systems dey do o, my peepu! Get over your hang-ups about our Rivers broda jor!

If a man who stole $10,000 has the knowledge to help you capture the man who stole $10,000,000,000,000, I wonder what the debate is about. Na thief Oyinbo dey use to catch thief! LOL!

On a lighter note: As a zoologist, GEJ's zoo is suffering from a viral outbreak of epidemic proportions. . . Who best to call than Yale & McGill trained virologist, Prof TDW?  cheesy  
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by 989900: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Please substantiate. The entire struggle is all about facts and we must be very careful not to spoil it with unconfirmed reports,

EXACTLY
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by IykeD(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
megastu:

When Buhari was asked during his election debate what his agenda was, he said it was to rid Nigeria of Corruption. On the other hand, Jonathan said he will build 36 Airports in 36 States, yet we voted for Jonathan. What are we seeing today? is it not the corruption that we all are coming to the streets and getting killed by soldiers for?

I wonder when Nigerians will get wise, appreciate good governance and stop being sentimental or ethnic in nature in our decisions on who to lead us. However, i think we are getting there, gradually.

This is the post of the century! Damn, you nailed it! Thank you bruv, you are one smart person!
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by otondo55: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
my friend go and sit down. bcoz ghana must go no reach u abi. na him make u dey roar like hungry lion.  

There is  yawning hole in your mental reservoir !

David-West, you shall live long, only truth shall set us free. better still separate this union, its foundation is a failure.  
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by emmatok(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
David-west  most be a Yoruba  or Hausa man.
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by kizito96(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
True Talk
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by lynxnoon(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
xanadu333:

GEJ gave NLC & TUC officials 60million naira to share & further promise to give them their own share from d proceeds from the 97naira pump price henceforth and they all agreed. PDP share d money. my question is if at was u won't u collect
SOURCE??
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by sizzlers(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
mek the man go S/hit sit down
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Charcoal calling a Ghanaian Black> . . . I laugh!!
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by guonno: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
After deceiving sw people to lay down their life, trade and labour union don run leave them sw people. Shamefull people had to die.
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by TomiSwag(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
So d guy is just findin out. He shud have known along time ago! Now Nigerians will never go on an industrial strike coz it of no use!
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by Witi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
Under the present leadership of NLC/TUC I think Nigerians should look before they leap at the call of NLC/TUC. I now understand the politics behind the implementation of 18,000 naira minimum wage. Shame!!!
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
[b]They are all thieves that will rotten in hell[/b]
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by IOludayo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
We exclusively represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of 2 in 1 dual purpose plaster paint and interior decoration products. Our products save you the costs of cement, paint and sand as well as painting and plastering wages. They have been successfully used in Lagos and Ogun States. It provides a unique, water proof finishing for interior and exterior use with the paint being durable for 12 years. It gives your building a unique, beautiful and classy look. It can be used for homes, factories, hotels etc

We wish to partner with individuals, architects engineers, estate developers and builders throughout the country. Contact Ugo-Rosis & Associates on 081 8836 0168, 081 3223 2989. Distributors and marketers wanted nationwide.

see us online at /ugo-rosis OR connect with the Biz Dev Manager on facebook.com/isaacbiz
Re: You Are Traitors, David-west Tells Union Leaders by Detongue: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2012
He is crying now because during his tym, he got just a wrist watch 4rm IBB, now is ghana must go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People / Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity / Edo Election: APC In Large Margin Lead In Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.