Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs (1270 Views)

Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh / Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by ojesymsym: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
Budget 2012 has showed that the president and his vice need an average of about 3million as feeding allowance each day. That is against the backdrop that they already earn salaries. Most salary earners that I know usually dont have special feeding allowances, they feed from their own salary.

Even if we decide to accept that they need such allowances and compare the budget of these two families with eateries and joints that have to provide variety of foods and such services for a large number of crowd each day, you will find out that these eateries budget less than 200k each day to provide food for a large number of people while Aso Rock will have us believe that 3M is wat is needed to stay alive.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by PapaBrowne(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
We can be very illiterate in our reasoning. Inasmuch as I think that Government is very wasteful in its expenses and I do not in anyway justify such huge expenditures, I would really like to ask a question:

Do you really think the Presidency is the President's house??

Please ehn, the Presidency comprises of over 10,000 staff which include 6000 on EFCC ALONE.
BPP, BPE, Due Process Office, NEMA, NIPSS and a host of others all belong in the Presidency's budget.

I am in no way holding sway for the stupid amounts they lavish, but we must come to the table with credible facts!
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by manny4life(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

We can be very illiterate in our reasoning. Inasmuch as I think that Government is very wasteful in its expenses and I do not in anyway justify such huge expenditures, I would really like to ask a question:

Please ehn, the Presidency comprises of over 10,000 staff which include 6000 on EFCC ALONE.
BPP, BPE, Due Process Office, NEMA, NIPSS and a host of others all belong in the Presidency's budget.

I am in no way holding sway for the silly amounts they lavish, but we must come to the table with credible facts!

Thank you, I agree with your post and thanks again for educating folks like him as well.  For the record, attached is the direct link to the "Presidency Budget Proposal" which obviously hasn't been approved, however, the State House Headquarters Budget breakdown is totally different from other department and agencies that you listed. In other words, the president meals were actually N1billion when they were budget "President Office" in the State house Budget Proposal. You can view the breakdown for yourself.

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/2012_budget_pro_details/1.%20Summary_Presidency1.pdf
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by paragonpro: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mammy4life,
Are you implying that the N1billion feeding budget of the presidency would be used to feed staffs of the EFCC,
BPP, BPE, Due Process Office, NEMA, NIPSS and the whole civil service?

That is the lamest excuse I had ever heard.

The money was said to the for food and drinks for the office of the president and the vice president.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by manny4life(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^

NO,  Sorry I thought I should have been more specific, perhaps, I will rephrase what I wrote. According to the budget, the N1billion was supposedly for the presidency office and NOT for other agencies. Miraculously, the president's portion has been removed, perhaps, after so much criticism that a man without shoes is spending almost N1billion on food. The Vice President does show but I have continually reviewed this number to know where the President's own is but it's missing.

Btw brother, the name isn't Mammy4life, it's Manny
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by paragonpro: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sorry for the error manny4life when using BB you cannot see the post you are responding on so you are prone to errors.
you should agree that budgeting 1billion naira for feeding for the presidency is very vague, unreasonable and unacceptable. Especially when the president would not be in aso rock for half the time.

If we had a serious national assembly, such unreasonable items would be thrown out.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by manny4life(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^^

It's cool, we all make error, nothing wrong in it.

Did you say very vague, unreasonable and unacceptable? Hmm by normal standards, YES but by Nigerian standards, it's very much acceptable. I have been through so many numbers on that Budget Proposal, I wanted to create a website on Google Sites to bring out shocking discoveries from that proposal that you will not believe.

Well, National Assembly are not serious, "serious" being the keyword. How do you expect them to be taken serious when they have allocated N150billion to themselves in the name of "Statutory Allocation". The ONLY people that can save Nigeria are the people themselves because trust me, as much I strongly believe we're gonna get there someday, but revelation continue to prove that there's no light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by bloodless: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
That is an awesome idea about creating a website to disect the budget, Can i ask that we here on nairaland start a movement related to the budget
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by doctokwus: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

I am in no way holding sway for the silly amounts they lavish, but we must come to the table with credible facts!
I don't blieve an educated man wrote what u just did,u are d illiterate here.That d presidency includes d EFCC,BPP,etc,my God,I don't bliv u wrote this,its far below ridiculous
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by PapaBrowne(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
doctokwus:

I don't blieve an educated man wrote what u just did,u are d illiterate here.That d presidency includes d EFCC,BPP,etc,my God,I don't bliv u wrote this,its far below ridiculous
Its folks like you that made me respond the way I did. You guys need an education.
The Presidency is different from the President's house.
Many folks have this very absurd picture that the Presidency is Aso Rock which is a big mansion where Jonathan lives with Patience. Very Funny.

The Presidency has a lot of agencies under it. And incase you don't know what the agencies I listed stand for, Let me educate you a little:

BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION
NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
BUREAU OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR POLICY & STRATEGIC STUDIES - NIPSS
NATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION
BORDER COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
NIGERIA INVESTMENT PROMOTION COUNCIL
NIGERIA EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES TRANSPARENCY INITIATIVE (NEITI)
NATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION

These are all massive agencies under the Presidency.

Once again, I am not holding sway for the wasteful expenditure going on in all spheres of our Government institutions. However, it is important that we come to the table with credible facts, if not all your complaints would be discredited. Educate yourself a little bro.
Some fellow said to me yesterday that the Government is going to spend 450 Billion Naira on newspapers and I was amazed at how so much illiteracy pervades the space. People just believe whatever thgey hear without themselves asking questions.

NB: FYI, Each NNPC Refinery spent much more than the Presidency feeding their staff lunch only despite the fact that they are producing at minimal capacity.
The FG has given you the FOI bill, use it!!
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by PapaBrowne(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Once Again, I'm not giving excuses for the wasteful practices of our politicians. I think we need to start looking at every segment of government. From the civil service to the LG office to the state Government to the FG.
WE'VE GOT THE FOI BILL. THIS IS THE TIME TO USE IT.

Total Cost of the Whole White House for Fiscal Year 2008
[list]
[li]Compensation of the president (including an expense allowance of $50,000): $ 450,000
The Executive Residence operating expenses: $12,814,000
The Executive Residence—repair and restoration: $1,600,000
The vice president’s downtown office: $15,511,9603
Residence of the vice president—operating expenses: $320,000
The White House Office (including the Homeland Security Council): $53,656,000
Office of Policy Development (the Domestic Policy Council and the National Economic Council): $3,482,000
National Security Council: $30,300,820
One-eighth of the Office of Administration, for direct services to the president pursuant to Section 3(a) of Executive Order 12028: $11,468,125
The president’s unanticipated needs: $1,000,000
White House Center Service Delivery Team (in the GSA budget): $26,000,000
U.S. Postal Service, White House branch: $726,000
National Archives professional archival support of the White House: $1,000,000
Value of gifts supplied by the Department of State for presentation to foreign leaders at White House official entertainment functions: $50,000
White House Communications Agency (in the budget of the Defense Information Systems Agency): $173,900,000
Air Force One (in U.S. Air Force budget) (classified) (Estimated cost: $200,000,000)
Helicopter squadron HMX-One (in the Marine Corps budget; this is the fiscal year 2008 appropriation segment of a fifteen year-long procurement of twenty-eight new helicopters): $271,000,000
Camp David (in the Navy/Seabees budget): $7,900,0005
Salary costs for 2,300 employees in above units 15, 16, 17, and 18 (all in the budget of the Department of Defense): $151,800,000
U.S. Secret Service (in the budget of the Department of Homeland Security) (21-26)
Protection of persons and facilities: $689,535,000
For protective intelligence activities: $57,704,000
For handling “special security events,” such as the 2009 Inaugural: $1,000,000
For screening of White House mail: $16,201,000
Operations of the James J. Rowley Training Center: $51,954,000
Improvements at the James J. Rowley Training Center: $3,725,000
Commission on White House Fellowships (in the budget of the Office of Personnel Management): $850,000
National Park Service White House Liaison Office, including the White House Visitor Center (in the budget of the National Park Service): $8,700,000
Cost of detailees who work more than six months in a calendar year: $227,349[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Total Cost of All White House Elements, for fiscal year 2008: $1,592,875,254

(This total does not include classified expenses or donations)

$1.5 billion is a lot of money. $4,364,041/day, to be precise. But keep in mind, this is for the Executive Office of the United States of America, which is more than just a building.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

eerrrrmmm sir are you saying the 1 billion Naira worth of food every year is also to be shared with EFCC etc ?

also 10,000 staffs for what sir ?
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Once Again, I'm not giving excuses for the wasteful practices of our politicians. I think we need to start looking at every segment of government. From the civil service to the LG office to the state Government to the FG.
WE'VE GOT THE FOI BILL. THIS IS THE TIME TO USE IT.

Total Cost of the Whole White House for Fiscal Year 2008
[list]
[li]Compensation of the president (including an expense allowance of $50,000): $ 450,000
The Executive Residence operating expenses: $12,814,000
The Executive Residence—repair and restoration: $1,600,000
The vice president’s downtown office: $15,511,9603
Residence of the vice president—operating expenses: $320,000
The White House Office (including the Homeland Security Council): $53,656,000
Office of Policy Development (the Domestic Policy Council and the National Economic Council): $3,482,000
National Security Council: $30,300,820
One-eighth of the Office of Administration, for direct services to the president pursuant to Section 3(a) of Executive Order 12028: $11,468,125
The president’s unanticipated needs: $1,000,000
White House Center Service Delivery Team (in the GSA budget): $26,000,000
U.S. Postal Service, White House branch: $726,000
National Archives professional archival support of the White House: $1,000,000
Value of gifts supplied by the Department of State for presentation to foreign leaders at White House official entertainment functions: $50,000
White House Communications Agency (in the budget of the Defense Information Systems Agency): $173,900,000
Air Force One (in U.S. Air Force budget) (classified) (Estimated cost: $200,000,000)
Helicopter squadron HMX-One (in the Marine Corps budget; this is the fiscal year 2008 appropriation segment of a fifteen year-long procurement of twenty-eight new helicopters): $271,000,000
Camp David (in the Navy/Seabees budget): $7,900,0005
Salary costs for 2,300 employees in above units 15, 16, 17, and 18 (all in the budget of the Department of Defense): $151,800,000
U.S. Secret Service (in the budget of the Department of Homeland Security) (21-26)
Protection of persons and facilities: $689,535,000
For protective intelligence activities: $57,704,000
For handling “special security events,” such as the 2009 Inaugural: $1,000,000
For screening of White House mail: $16,201,000
Operations of the James J. Rowley Training Center: $51,954,000
Improvements at the James J. Rowley Training Center: $3,725,000
Commission on White House Fellowships (in the budget of the Office of Personnel Management): $850,000
National Park Service White House Liaison Office, including the White House Visitor Center (in the budget of the National Park Service): $8,700,000
Cost of detailees who work more than six months in a calendar year: $227,349[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Total Cost of All White House Elements, for fiscal year 2008: $1,592,875,254

(This total does not include classified expenses or donations)

$1.5 billion is a lot of money. $4,364,041/day, to be precise. But keep in mind, this is for the Executive Office of the United States of America, which is more than just a building.

please STOP COMPARING NIGERIA TO AMERICA A WORLD POWER. WHY NOT COMPARE US TO A COUNTRY LIKE GHANA, INDONISA ETC NOT AMERICA OR ANYOTHER RIDICULOUS OUR CLASSED COUNTRY LIKE UK, SAUDI ETC

THANKS smiley
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
manny4life:

Thank you, I agree with your post and thanks again for educating folks like him as well.  For the record, attached is the direct link to the "Presidency Budget Proposal" which obviously hasn't been approved, however, the State House Headquarters Budget breakdown is totally different from other department and agencies that you listed. In other words, the president meals were actually N1billion when they were budget "President Office" in the State house Budget Proposal. You can view the breakdown for yourself.

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/2012_budget_pro_details/1.%20Summary_Presidency1.pdf

errrr 6 billion of EFCC

that aside, please tell us how 1 billion worth of food would be shared by the president, efcc etc
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by doctokwus: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Its folks like you that made me respond the way I did. You guys need an education.
Many folks have this very absurd picture that the Presidency is Aso Rock which is a big mansion where Jonathan lives with Patience. Very Funny.

The Presidency has a lot of agencies under it. And incase you don't know what the agencies I listed stand for, Let me educate you a little:

Once again, I am not holding sway for the wasteful expenditure going on in all spheres of our Government institutions. However, it is important that we come to the table with credible facts, if not all your complaints would be discredited. Educate yourself a little bro.
Some fellow said to me yesterday that the Government is going to spend 450 Billion Naira on newspapers and I was amazed at how so much illiteracy pervades the space. People just believe whatever thgey hear without themselves asking questions.

NB: FYI, Each NNPC Refinery spent much more than the Presidency feeding their staff lunch only despite the fact that they are producing at minimal capacity.

U still don't want to take correction.Each of those agencies u mentioned has its own budget& each dpt or agency just like d ministries defends its budget b4 d NASS.For ur information(and please don't go further than this forum to show this ignorance)d presidency will include d ff:pres,vp and staffers that work under these 2;even d office of d secretary to d govt has a seperate allocation.What also comes under d feeding budget for them are state functions hosted by either of the 2.How can u evn feel that staffers under those agencies u mentioned will b included in d feeding budget,are they not paid salary that includes allowances?
Pls,I beg u don't display this annoying lack of knowledge,D PRESIDENCY DOES NOT& CAN NEVER,NEVER include those agencies u listed,pls for God's sake,its ignorance taken to another level.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

You just goofed in your attempt to defend jonathan by all means.Does the presidency feeds EFCC and other agencies under it ? Yes or No ?
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
doctokwus:

U still don't want to take correction[size=14pt].Each of those agencies u mentioned has its own budget& each dpt or agency just like d ministries defends its budget b4 d[/size] NASS.For your information(and please don't go further than this forum to show this ignorance)d presidency will include d ff:pres,vp and staffers that work under these 2;[size=14pt]even d office of d secretary to d govt has a seperate allocation[/size].What also comes under d feeding budget for them are state functions hosted by either of the 2.How can u evn feel that staffers under those agencies u mentioned will b included in d feeding budget,are they not paid salary that includes allowances?
Pls,I beg u don't display this annoying lack of knowledge,[size=14pt]D PRESIDENCY DOES NOT& CAN NEVER,NEVER include those agencies u listed,pls for God's sake,its ignorance taken to another level.[/size]

resounding GBAMMMMM !!!!!!!

But please lets give him and manny4life to tell us how the 1 billion allocation would somehow include EFCC etc

the famous GEJ corrupt supports would say [size=13pt]"Let give them a chance"[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
I am really willing to hear what manny4life and papabrown would say ?

It seem like they just support everything GEJ without thinking or reflecting on what people protested for.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
alj harem:

resounding GBAMMMMM !!!!!!!

But please lets give him and manny4life to tell us how the 1 billion allocation would somehow include EFCC etc

the famous GEJ corrupt supports would say [size=13pt]"Let give them a chance"[/size] grin grin grin grin

I'm thinking they cook the food in the presidential villa and everybody comes there to eat daily even the federal workers from NIPSS in JOS.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I'm thinking they cook the food in the presidential villa and everybody comes there to eat daily even the federal workers from NIPSS in JOS.

funny intellectuals ain't they

infact the same manny4life that said " Thank you" also brought out the link that made them look dumb. sorry for the words

In the link he (manny4life) brought out, it showed differenet allocations to different branches of the government from EFCC to NIB etc

Most of them that talk cannot even justify the reason for the removal now. All they know is "Give him a chance" without justification.

Bros you no see say Nigeria na funny country. LOL grin grin grin

Lets wait for Papabrown to come back and defend himself
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by muyoto: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
funny, I couldn't find the provision for the approx N1b food bill.

Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by manny4life(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

errrr 6 billion of EFCC

that aside, please tell us how 1 billion worth of food would be shared by the president, efcc etc

alj harem:

I am really willing to hear what manny4life and papabrown would say ?

It seem like they just support everything GEJ without thinking or reflecting on what people protested for.

Apparently, READING is certainly not your "FORTE" neither is understanding your basic skill. In your futile bid to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about, you utterance are awry and awful.

Dude, looks like instead of you attacking the message, you're looking for what I have to say. I posted a link for you telling you what the Budget Proposal was. I told you that indeed N1billion was budgeted for Meals and Refreshment, YET, you're here asking me what do I have to say. If you looked on previous threads about this same issue, I strongly condemned it without looking back, and here you are saying you want to know what I have to say. Look, if you have NOTHING USEFUL to contribute, just quit it AND beat it.

Oh btw, this thread was about the president's meal NOT protest. I will not discuss issues about protest on here, but if you have "USEFUL questions to ask, or even suggestion, then I'm open ears. GEJ may not be the most perfect leader which obviously he isn't, but your outright bitterness towards him is quite glaring.

muyoto:

funny, I couldn't find the provision for the approx N1b food bill.

That was because, the whole table was "DELETED". Like I said, perhaps, after he receieved condemnation for budgeting N1billion, the Budget Office, probably deleted the table. Trust me, I have spent no more than 20hrs of my personal time going through that Budget, dept after dept, and I'm darn sure f what I'm talking about, I still recall the number was N993 million.

alj harem:

funny intellectuals ain't they

infact the same manny4life that said " Thank you" also brought out the link that made them look dumb. sorry for the words

In the link he (manny4life) brought out, it showed differenet allocations to different branches of the government from EFCC to NIB etc

Most of them that talk cannot even justify the reason for the removal now. All they know is "Give him a chance" without justification.

Bros you no see say Nigeria na funny country. LOL grin grin grin

Lets wait for Papabrown to come back and defend himself

I really don't know who you're referring to as "them", anyway, rest of the discourse is irrelevant; unfortunately to me, this is what I call "classic thrash".

BTW, QUIT THE CRACK, it sure ain't good for you.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by Ndipe(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2012
Why cant GEJ feed himself and his entourage with the jumbo paycheck he is receiving as President of the USA? In the USA, the president is responsible for feeding himself and his family.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 1:09am On Jan 18, 2012
LOL grin grin grin grin grin

I though you said thank you papabrown and here is what papabrown said

PapaBrowne:

Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by emiye(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Guy, you are back with your SPIN & SELL ! i know some very very gullible ones will buy in to the nonsense you wrote up there.
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by manny4life(m): 1:24am On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

I though you said thank you papabrown and here is what papabrown said

I know right, laughing like sh/it, cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah I said thank you for educating people like you. You did not ask why I said thank you, just rushed not fatal assumption, hook, line sinker, Sure ain't no shame in my game, what you failed woefully to do is substantiate how my thank you got to do with your bickering of what @Papabrowne said? You saw thank you but you did not read correctly the three post before yours that explained my stand.

Anyway, I guess, you're just as guilty as those you condemn, your own case is even WORSE because your type is the one who sees evidence in front of him, he uses bigotry to blind himself away from the truth. It will be best if there was no evidence to back up facts, but it's worse when one has all facts and evidence right in front of him , YET, blinds his eyes to it. Later, you'll preach you're not whom people have said you are,  Anyway man, carry on
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2012
Papabrowne, do you have children? well if you do, please don't teach them to follow your double-faced shady ways.

You agree theres wasteful spending in Government and thats exactly why this thread was created.

Then you turn around to refute your assertions even to the point of saying your claim would be thrown out in a national assembly.

For gods sake who are you fooling? Yourself? kia!
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by dayokanu(m): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2012
If the president is feeding all those agencies, Do those agencies also collect salaries?
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by aljharem(m): 2:03am On Jan 18, 2012
manny4life:

I know right, laughing like sh/it, cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah I said thank you for educating people like you. You did not ask why I said thank you, just rushed not fatal assumption, hook, line sinker, Sure ain't no shame in my game, what you failed woefully to do is substantiate how my thank you got to do with your bickering of what @Papabrowne said? You saw thank you but you did not read correctly the three post before yours that explained my stand.

Anyway, I guess, you're just as guilty as those you condemn, your own case is even WORSE because your type is the one who sees evidence in front of him, he uses bigotry to blind himself away from the truth. It will be best if there was no evidence to back up facts, but it's worse when one has all facts and evidence right in front of him , YET, blinds his eyes to it. Later, you'll preach you're not whom people have said you are,  Anyway man, carry on
cool cool cool
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by ayinba1(f): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2012
Surprised?

Nothing is ever gonna get done in terms of work. I mean , these people actually need TIME to eat all that food. E no easy o. 1 billion naira. I suppose it is justified when people live to EAT and not the other (right) way around!

Eat on , joboy!
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by ayinba1(f): 2:49am On Jan 18, 2012
Why all this talk about 1 billion naira? These people are hungry, abeg let them eat.

Wetin, even puff puff cheek sef go eat.

Shioooorr!!
Re: Daily Cost Of Precidential Feeding As Against Eateries Like Tantaliser, Mrbiggs by shiftbutton: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
ojesymsym: Budget 2012 has showed that the president and his vice need an average of about 3million as feeding allowance each day. That is against the backdrop that they already earn salaries. Most salary earners that I know usually dont have special feeding allowances, they feed from their own salary.

Even if we decide to accept that they need such allowances and compare the budget of these two families with eateries and joints that have to provide variety of foods and such services for a large number of crowd each day, you will find out that these eateries budget less than 200k each day to provide food for a large number of people while Aso Rock will have us believe that 3M is wat is needed to stay alive.

I wonder how Goodluck eventually spent the 1 billion naira. I would have love to see the recipe.

(1) (Reply)

My Driver Point A Gun To Me And Robs Me Of Huge Cash - Senator / Would It Surprise You That The US Produces More Oil Than Nigeria? / The True Heroes Of Nigerian Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.