Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia (838 Views)

I Keep Hearing This Chirping Sound Inside My Ear / Am A Guy Virgin,i Keep Having Wet Dreams What Should I Do / I Keep Biting My Cheeks And They Turn White. So Does My Tongue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia by spyscrape(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
i got woken up at 4 because of my asthma and then i felt sick coming so i ran to toilet and have been puking up every hour since and dhiareia (cnt spell it) please help me im only 14 years and i havent eaten drunk anything different apart from some juice please hurry im very stressed i have also had the same thing like 2 months ago wtf>?
Re: I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia by spyscrape(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
i am currently just drinking sips of water every 10mins because i just puke water when i drink it but the thing is ifi had this once surely all the memory cells should remembered the virus would of realesed antibodies straight away wtf
Re: I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia by TSpayne: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
see ur G.P or take yourself to the emergency room.
Re: I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia by kramer: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
T-Spayne:

see your G.P or take yourself to the emergency room.

Exactly, in the time you took to create your NL account and post your msgs you could have had professional advice/treatment by now

Get well soon
Re: I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2012
^^well spotted and well said.

@OP
get your priorities straight!
Re: I Keep Puking Up And Have Dhareaia by Vansnickers: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hmmm, you might have Cholera.
Get yourself to a Doctor.
P.s. I am not saying you have Cholera, I am just saying you might have that or any Disease with similar Symptoms.

(1) (Reply)

great infos / 292 Test Positive To HIV In Ekiti LGA / Exerting Pressure On Breasts Can Suppress Cancer Cell Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.