Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? (1348 Views)

Which Brilliant Nairalander Will Solve This Riddle / Would You Love To Date The Person Above You? / Top 5 Nairalanders I Want to Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
Simply name the NLer you will love to meet and give reason for choosing the person.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by Odunnu: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
Lead by example. You start
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hmm, there are many i'll do it one per post. Chamber2, his analysis indept is awesome, always ready to share his knowledge with others
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hmm, there are many i'll do it one per post. Chamber2, his analysis indept is awesome, always ready to share his knowledge with others
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
I don't want to mention this, but i will. Odunnu, the way she interact with members remind me of my nursery 'aunt'. Friendly, blunt and discipline.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mr Cork! I want to make sure his famous dick length is real.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by Emeka72(m): 1:23am On Jan 18, 2012
Dyt (D wise girl) : she always knows and does d right thing at d right time.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by emofine2(f): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2012
The Nairalander I wanted to meet the most doesn't frequent here anymore sad

Nairalander: Alcofrybas (cool name grin)

Why: I liked his eclectic nature; his knowledge and interest of culture via music. His background was also intriguing. I believe I would have learnt a lot from him. He was inquisitive like me.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by gendebs(m): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Onila

i would change her impression about Nigeria men
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by lao(f): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
Chaircover

Reason - She has wisdom
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
olawalebab:

Thank God, I meet him today.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by jaybee3(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
any lady willing to give me free coochie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by chamber2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
i Just met one now, one of those Nlders i admire, olawalebab

Only if i can meet the following;

Violent
Sagamite
Ajalekoko
T22
Odunnu
Beaf

They are just awesome,
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by Odunnu: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hmm, Oga Chamber, dont tell me you are in KD, Ola already knows how to defend himself oo.

In a weird way, I'll love to meet Lasinoh aka blazay. Just to see her dazz all cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2012
Nairalander, how una dey.
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by ng4am(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2012
Freecocoa, she dey talk her mind, she no send anybody
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by olawalebabs(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Just to add to the list. Deols (she has a way of creating interesting thread)
Re: Which Nairalander Will You Love To Meet And Why? by Odunnu: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oga Chamber has been quiet lately, hope all is well?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Find A Ballerina Dancer Hidden In This Image.. / Original Snooker Cue Stick With Leather Pouch For 19k Only / New Nairalanders Post Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.