Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. (4928 Views)

Who Wants To Play Chess?? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (WWTBAM) / Truth Or Dare? Who Wants To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
If u WIN, promising u a gift,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
Answer, A,B,C or D if included.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
Who is the oldest man on earth,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
Jiroemon Kimura (Japanese)- 114 years 273 days cool

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
Methuselah Lived 969 yrs.

Op, my Gift?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
beync, yes u re right. but i never say i will give out gift for that question, if i wil give gift for any question i wil write it in front, nd infact u can never find the answer on google.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pls bring the question let's see
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
OP
Your question get K-Leg based what you claim the answer is.

And you are an ojoro man too. Why dont you give my friend her gift?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by freecocoa(f): 12:47am On Jan 19, 2012
She didn't get it right na,question said "who is" not "who was".
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2012
Freecocoa Op no what he asked and i got it, my gift joor
@jamace dont mind him, he want to dodge the gift
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2012
^^^I dey behind you jare. cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2012
Beync:

Freecocoa Op no what he asked and i got it, my gift joor
@jamace dont mind him, he want to dodge the gift
okay o,stay and be waiting for gift,na here you go old. tongue grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by gendebs(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
@Op ur next question or are you short of question.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
1)Who is the author that wrote the book titled "African Child" (A)Kola Onadipe (B)Chinua Achebe (C)Camara Laye (D)Mensah Kofi (2)Which of these cities is the largest in terms of population density<most densely populated> A.Shangai(China) B.Seoul(south korea) C.Mumbai(India) D.Ibadan(Nigeria), 3)What is the third largest website in U.S.A A.facebook.com B.redwap.con C.Youtube.com D.bugmenot.com , 4)which of these people was the first to climb mount.Everest A.madam curie B.Albert Einstein C.Yuri Gagarin D.Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing , 5 The unit of purity of Gold is measured in A.Candela B.Carat C.ohms D.gram per mole, answer a minimum of 4 correctly nd have <A GIFT> promise, answer number 1 to 5 like this e.g. A,B,C,D,A, within 24hrs from now, goodluck your time starts now.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Where is the gift for beync?

Don't do us like nigerian govt that will ask the poor masses to sacrifice while they pack the wealth for themselves. If you don't provide the gift for that first winner, count me out of this game. I no dey for monkey biz.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok.ok.ok.ok the reason why i'm doing this is to test our knowledge on current Affairs,what's going on around the world,scientific terms and generally on education e.t.c, and on how to improve on it, ok lets have the first winners email or phone number or if u don't want to expose u can send it to my email wkariola@yahoo.com or tell me any other way that you fill the gift( MTN #200 recharge card) can get to you), knowledge is power, lets keep learning,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by gendebs(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
1) C
2) A
3) A
4) D
5) B
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by gendebs(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
if u think i got atleast 4 of d answer.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
C
B
A
D
B
Op let me know if i got ur answers right
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
gendebs got 4 out of 5 and beync got all the 5, beync is the first to post all the five, she led the first poster because she got number 2, the answer for question number 2 is Seoul because it has the highest population density, so beync is the winner, now "beync" where should i send you the gift.u wil get the gift after u post the link to send u d gift within 24hrs, i keep my promise, , LETS KEEP LEARNING,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Wow! Am so happy
Pls send to ,
Notify me when u send it so i'l remove the number, tanx in advance.
Freecocoa  tongue tongue tongue grin grin
And my friend jamac that stood by me kiss
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
I'll send it before 24hrs that is before tomorrow night, LETS KEEP LEARNING,
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Alright i'l be waiting. Keep the questions coming cool
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by gendebs(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
kariolality:

gendebs got 4 out of 5 and beync got all the 5, beync is the first to post all the five, she led the first poster because she got number 2, the answer for question number 2 is Seoul because it has the highest population density, so beync is the winner, now "beync" where should i send you the gift.u wil get the gift after u post the link to send u d gift within 24hrs, i keep my promise, , LETS KEEP LEARNING,
No let me scatter this thread. I deserve d gift maybe u ve forgot what u wrote i will remind u. "answer a minimum of 4 correctly nd
have <A GIFT> promise". Tell me another thing.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
beync why did u remove your number so fast, I thought u will remove this number after 24hrs, Post it again i'll send it in 15min, i did not write the number down yesternight and i thought i'll meet it there when i want to send it, post it now and i will send, I'M online waiting.and u can remove it after.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
beync YOUR NUMBER,YOUR NUMBER, i'm waiting.i'm waiting,i got the gift on hand now, ?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
Yes o the gift is real grin I'v recivd my #200 airtime cool
Kariolality Tanx! Tanx!

When are posting another question? grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beync u can now remove your number, while u are enjoying the gift :-), Beync will testify that the gift is real,, Oya story over,Next question will be simple but technical and very hot,i cannot be losing my money to you guys:-@, Let see who will get it %-) , hahahaha[laughs]
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by kariolality: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ok, @all .next que will be technical and VERY Very very very very hot. I promise everyone that plays that you wil not snatch this #300 from me, lets see who will get it, LETS KEEP LEARNING, don't be selfish invite more people to this room to participate
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
OP
Good, I'm seeing you fulfil your promise. Great! I will join you again. grin grin

@beync
Congrats! Na you biko. You are my g---- lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by Beync(f): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
Tanx buddy. I'l want u to win next.
let me know if u need expo, i'l supply u grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. by jamace(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! / If Dem Give U Chance. . Game / So-what-if-i-have-not? (interactive Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.