Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller (1211 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Homar(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
Otokoto or otoro anyone u like call him went to dust-bin shop to buy casket to burry his dead son (bright) so dust-bin sold him d casket so he went home and buried bright . The next week another of his son (mikey mouse or abi mikuz) died . So he went to dust-bin and bought another coffin and buried him. D third week another of his son (dani1hate) died so as he went to buy d casket to bury him he saw that dustbins face grew with smile as he came in d shop . And so otokoto/otoro pleaded that he did not have enough money to buy casket that he should reduce d price for him (his children were dying of hunger) . And so dust-bin said dont worry my most patriotic customer for i would even sell d coffins to you on credit and so otooro burst out in anger MAY THE NEXT DEATHS BE YOUR CHILDRENS DEATHS WICKED MAN.
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by bright007(f): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
Attention seeker!Must u go this length to showcase your stupidity?

All d same

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/red%5E_%5Egeorgia%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWHERE IS D JOKE?%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:01am On Jan 18, 2012
Meaningless joke! Lawd have mercy
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by bunmioguns(m): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2012
This is the best Joke I ever read

oh sorry

I mean d Opposite undecided
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by NEWBIN: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2012
guy\op\jare,

quit using my uncle, mr gbagbo,s name in vain, last warning!
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Homar what were u thinking when u posted dis?? I don't see d humour or joke in dis dry write up, except dat u're only cursing ur fellow nairalanders and praying for their death.
*Shaking my head* smh
u're truly an attention seeker.
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Vidamia(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
Bin gbagbo is the craziest guy in the human race
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
JOKE GRADING: O!

REMARK: O for "OLODO !"
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by mikuz(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
@op,
mumu . . Na your ancestors i pity.
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by mikuz(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
@op,
you are a mugu . .
I pity your comrades!.
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by isalegan2: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
Homar:

Otokoto or otoro anyone u like call him went to dust-bin shop to buy casket to burry his dead son (bright) so dust-bin sold him d casket so he went home and buried bright . The next week another of his son (mikey mouse or abi mikuz) died . So he went to dust-bin and bought another coffin and buried him. D third week another of his son (dani1hate) died so [b]as he went to buy d casket to bury him he saw that dustbins face grew with smile [/b]as he came in d shop . And so otokoto/otoro pleaded that he did not have enough money to buy casket that he should reduce d price for him (his children were dying of hunger) . And so dust-bin said dont worry my most patriotic customer for i would even sell d coffins to you on credit and so otooro burst out in anger MAY THE NEXT DEATHS BE YOUR CHILDRENS DEATHS WICKED MAN.

Whaaaaat?!

Weird subject-matter, but. . .                                OMG!   lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Homar(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2012
O boy see cursing ooohhh . Ave never been cursed like this in nairaland o . (Homar speeds out of this thread with his hummer jeep & donut). Guys i promise to give you better jokes so abeg make una no swallow me o .
Re: Bin Gbagbo Or Dust-bin As He Is Popularly Know The Casket Seller by Preciousgirl(f): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Useless yoke

(1) (Reply)

Naija In Trouble! ¥very Funny¥ / Crazy Army!!! / Type of Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.