Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises (7220 Views)

FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens / PDP Govs. And Reps Pas Vote Of Confidence On Tukur / Igbo Govs, And So Called Political Leaders Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
I really dont understand the point of this write up?

People being encouraged to flee the North for good is a recognition that the Country and its security apparatus can not guarantee their security in the North. So the opinion of the FG on this issue is irrelevant in my view.

However, having a refugee camp is not in the interest of anyone. Those fleeing from the North should have families and relatives in the South and they can re-integrate with the local community where they end up and begin a new long term life in the South.

I doubt you plan a long term life in a refugee camp.

This is not about Igbos vs FG. This is about choosing to be alive, and doing so in a way the suits ur personal interest and that of your immediate family.

If you are in the Civil Service or a Corp Member and the FG insists you can only be posted to the North. you have a right to suit a FG that has historically failed to guarantee your security in the North and yet will not consider posting you to a part of the country where you are safe.

But first your safety is your personal responsibility and I say leave the North for Hausas.
Re: Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises by nsiadi: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
The Bible calls any one who hates a person a murderer
Dayokanu, according to the Bible, is a mass murderer since he hates entire Igbo Nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Decides :What's Happening In Your Area / CRITICAL Reasons Why I Think "Chibok Girls" Is A SCAM And No Girl Was Kidnapped / “it Is The Northerners Who Deserve Another State, Not The South East” Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.