Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Regulation Of Abuse Of Ict Usage In The Office, Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Regulation Of Abuse Of Ict Usage In The Office, Help! (673 Views)

FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister / Where Is Council For Regulation Of Freight Forwarders Of Nigeria Office In Lagos / List Of ICT/Oil Companies That Accept NYSC Corpers In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regulation Of Abuse Of Ict Usage In The Office, Help! by ANDSTEL(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
friends in here,
Pls help me with ideas on how to regulate abuse of ICT facilities usage in my organisation such as net chating,indiscriminate downloading of files etc. I have been instructed by my boss to draft an ICT policy document to that effect.
So i need ideas pls.
One luv!!!
Re: Regulation Of Abuse Of Ict Usage In The Office, Help! by Guardian(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2007
ANSTEL,
why don't you engage my services. What you need isn't just a policy for chat, and ict abuse. You need a comprehensive.

-1. IT User manual and guide
-2. IT Procedure handbook
-3. IT Corporate Policy

regards

If you want just inputs i can give you a few tips and lines but that's all. If your company requires IT Policy and Governance in place your company needs PRO.

regards,
A
Re: Regulation Of Abuse Of Ict Usage In The Office, Help! by ANDSTEL(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2007
Oh thanx GUARDIAN for ur contribution,
As it its, i think what they need, ur tips for now will help me.
So if u wouldnt mind pls giv me some tips and lines. I will appreciate it so much.
God bless you brother.
One lovvvvvvvvvv!

(1) (Reply)

Info. About Huawei Test / I M Now With Oceanic Bank / Procter And Gamble(read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.