Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . (4985 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / 2014 Range Rover Sport Unveiled With Lighter Look / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2012
..[i].[/i]Have a Hot Pink Range Rover Sport? They were never available in this colour, so would you have your stock Range Rover Sport painted Hot Pink? Someone obviously likes something different - the pink theme even extends to the interior, and wheels!  shocked

[center][/center]

[center][/center]
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Emperoh(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2012
Am not a lady but i think. . . .they will like it.

But this is a no-no for me.
The range has suddenly lost its masculine form! shocked
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
Emperoh:

Am not a lady but i think. . . .they will like it.

But this is a no-no for me.
The range has suddenly lost its masculine form! shocked

Bro, you sure you don't love this Range? C'mon, you can whisper, I won't tell anyone, I promise. wink
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Somatic(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nice colour. Will do well for one's teenage daughter. The ceiling wasn't touched up?
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
I love this . . . . I am sure my wife would be cruising nice in this and wont mind to steal a ride in it too while she is sleeping . . .
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by donfidel(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nicki Minaj should love something like this.
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^ You are right cheesy
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by DAY12(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by maxtum(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2012
Which Naija Awof gals no go like this Range?

They fit Bleep fowl self cuz of this Moto! hissing at some Naija gals as i walk away to the next thread! grin

1 Like

Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by DAY12(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
^
Thy Great *Maxtum*! I greet you wink [img]http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Jumpup.gif[/img]
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by maxtum(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2012
Day11 i see you! nice work! keep up the good work.
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 25, 2012
The car looks like a brand of baby syrup. Feel like licking it, J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ τ̅☺ make sure the car wasn't actually painted with it.
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2012
Must have cost an absolute bomb to paint. Pink wasn't a factory option, so it was stripped completely, painted then reassembled. A job of this magnitude would take well over a week.
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by infolpf: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2012
I'm a lady, and no, I would not be caught dead in this! Looks like the vehicle had an accident with a children's cough syrup delivery van! tongue

I have seen a similar pink RR sport in Lagos on occasion, without the interior customization.

@ Emperoh - there is, IMHO, very little "masculine form" in the RR Sport! Very effeminate, well suited to the lady who wants the unmatched breeding of the RR classic.
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2012
Looks like something Katie Price aka Jordan, would have on her drive!!!
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by sultaan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
A guy has to be fabulous to drive that.
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Lol this is one nasty range
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by ivoryhouse(m): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Siena: ..[i].[/i]Have a Hot Pink Range Rover Sport? They were never available in this colour, so would you have your stock Range Rover Sport painted Hot Pink? Someone obviously likes something different - the pink theme even extends to the interior, and wheels!  shocked

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

Car abuse! How can anyone do this to a range rover?
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2014
I'll definitely cruise in this but will have to up its power significantly (550 hp territory).

How devastating would it be to have ones a$$ handed to him by a pink RR? Lol
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by sultaan(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Again the site of that truck just cured my heartburn
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by nurey(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2014
As a guy I will love to drive this baby or I will love it in purple. Why, am not gay but just like feminine rear colour
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by laivwire(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
elbedso: Lol this is one nasty range
Elbeso, seems you fishing out all of Siena's old threads. Just noticed tho
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
laivwire:
Elbeso, seems you fishing out all of Siena's old threads. Just noticed tho
Lol oh yea! It seems so wink
Re: For Lady Fans Of The Range Rover Sport - Would You. . . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
CityNG: I'll definitely cruise in this but will have to up its power significantly (550 hp territory).

How devastating would it be to have ones a$$ handed to him by a pink RR? Lol
Lmao how mischievous can you get?
On second thought, i wouldn't mind the range if the power is upped like you said! Would really be swell 'dusting' most drivers in a pink range grin

(1) (Reply)

Next To You Benz C63 Amg / Side Effect Of Over Filling Of Engine Oil??? / Toyota Corolla And Pencil Camry (envelope), Which One Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.