Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli (4362 Views)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / PHOTOS: Omotola Gets Down With Friends At A Private Party In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by Ignatio(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Has she forgotten she's still married to somebody. Her husband is really coping.
nosyrosy.com/2012/01/omotola-jade-gets-cozy-in-the-arms-of-roberto-cavalli/
Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by anonymous6(f): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
where's the link and picture
Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by Ignatio(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
Here or just go straight to the site.

Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
She dey find white prick
Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by anonymous6(f): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ignatio:

Here or just go straight to the site.

Lol, that is just a friendly kiss, nothing wrong with that. The Former french Prime minister kissed former President Bushes wife laura bush(which was big news in America back when it happened) and when George Bush was president he kissed Condolessa Rice on the cheek as a friendly gesture or when Brody kissed Halle berry on the lips in the 2003 academy awards when she was married to Eric Benet or when Julia Roberts gave Denzel Washington a kiss in the 2002 academy awards when he won best male actor and married. Plus the Italians, French, Europeans to a extent(like the man with Omotola) are known for being more then just hand shakers when they meet people they love giving kisses and all that. You are making this more then what it is.

I'm not the type of person who gives kisses when I meet people or friends but I have a Haitian friend and her and her husband do that with me any time I meet them in parties and gatherings; I don't get it but I accept it that it is not intentionally bad so I don't make it more then what it is.

Laura Bush and former french Prime minister

Former president George Bush & Condolessa Rice

Halle Berry & Adrian Brody, when he won the best actor award

Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington, when he won the best actor award
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sJI5gVjZ_1Y/Tfjlna2BPyI/AAAAAAAAJ9w/up0jTYOcX58/s1600/Awk01d.jpg[/img]

http://neptsdepths..com/2011/06/kiss-off.html
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,2029222,00.html
Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by Ignatio(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
Just saying from the African perspective sha. Bt I wont be comfortable with somebody else kissing my wife with hand around her neck.
Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by anonymous6(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ignatio:

Just saying from the African perspective sha. Bt I wont be comfortable with somebody else kissing my wife with hand around her neck.

Oh I understand, like I said I am not a kissing and touchy person with strangers and etc either and I understand where you are coming from but some people from other cultures especially westernized European cultures see nothing wrong with it, so I am not surprised that man did that to Omotola.
Re: Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli by smarttalks: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
sad

(1) (Reply)

How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act / Jay Z Surprises Beyonce With A Kiss On Stage / See The Photo Maheeda Released For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.