Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Starcomms Not Valid For E-gold Accounts? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Not Valid For E-gold Accounts? (701 Views)

Protect Your Pc With Licensed Avast Antivirus Valid Till 2017 / How To Get 4.5gb Data Valid For 30days With 24hours Browsing For A Token / Looking For E-books To Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Not Valid For E-gold Accounts? by ujuslims(f): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
Hi,
I use STARCOMMS and a few minutes ago, I went to https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/ to open a new account so as to be able to use e-gold online.

After filling out the form and clicking on the submit (open) button, I got this message:

Access denied

The IP you are using to access the e-gold website [b][b](IP address)
[/b] appears to be either an open proxy or otherwise exploited. You will not be permitted to access e-gold services from this IP while this condition continues.

Your first order of business to restore access should be to make sure that you are computing securely. Please read and implement e-gold's Security Recommendations.

After you have resolved any security issues, including virus removal, it may take a day or two for your access to be re-enabled.[/b]

please if you have any idea, asper what I can do about the proxy thingy- I'd really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Wadja User: Please Help! / Can I Use Mercury Board Computer For Music Production? / My Pc Wont Boot Except Igo To Setup And Boot Frm Hard Disk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.