Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant (512 Views)

Nigeria Masses Must protest against PDP. Buhari Anti-Corruption war must succeed / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / The true oppressors of Nigeria masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian masses are like a sleeping giant and the corrupt a elite are like a rat exploiting the sleeping giant by eating dead skin from the soles of his feet.

Recently with the fuel price hike, the rat bit a bit deeply into the giant's feet and almost roused him from his sleep.

Woe be tide what would happen to the rat if it pushes its luck too far and bites deeply enough to wake the giant.

I predict it may take another 20 years for the giant that is Nigeria to wake up and kill the rat.
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
smiley
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nigerian masses are like a sleeping giant and the corrupt a elite are like a rat exploiting the sleeping giant by eating dead skin from the soles of his feet.

My people self dey fear too much

We fear for the thing we no see

We fear to fight for freedom

We fear to fight for liberty

We fear to fight for justice

We always get reason to fear

I no wa go
I get 2 houses
Mama dey for house
I get one child etc

But listen my People

Stand up get up
Stand up for your right
Don't give up the fight
Stand up for your right.
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
The above message call for revolution.......

Nigerians including me and you are coward that never learn.

I hope we borrow a leaf from Egypt.
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: The above message call for revolution.......

Nigerians including me and you are coward that never learn.

I hope we borrow a leaf from Egypt.

I now have great respect for Egyptians,especially their determination to curtail the excesses of the islamist regime that democracy has unfortunately bestowed on them
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
redsun:

I now have great respect for Egyptians,especially their determination to curtail the excesses of the islamist regime that democracy has unfortunately bestowed on them

It is called bravery against all odds.

I respect them a lot.

They did it before
And they are doing it again.

That means nothing is impossible.
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by redsun(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

It is called bravery against all odds.

I respect them a lot.

They did it before
And they are doing it again.

That means nothing is impossible.

Power belongs to the people,but the only problem in nigeria is that even a child is corrupt in nigeria,he wants it all at the expence of everbody else.

They dont seem to be anybody left to right the wrongs.
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by Nightshift(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
It's going to take long, until perhaps the fat lady farts....
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
redsun:

Power belongs to the people,but the only problem in nigeria is that even a child is corrupt in nigeria,he wants it all at the expence of everbody else.

They dont seem to be anybody left to right the wrongs.

Yeah it is true but that doesn't mean we have to sit and watch.

If not our children will never forgive us.
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
We're busy pursuing green pastures in other countries and not thinking about the future of the next gen. We're all cowards
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
I wish the military could just take over..seriously. cry
Re: Nigeria's Masses - The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
All I see is bloodshed!

There is bound to be bloodshed!

corrupt and innocent politicians will die!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ltd Company / Obj To Deliver Lecture On Education And National Development / How Much Was Shofolahan Paid To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.