Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Offered N80k + Commission For A Sales Job In The Print Publication Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offered N80k + Commission For A Sales Job In The Print Publication Industry (700 Views)

Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / BEFORE YOU GO FOR ANY SALES JOB! Free Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offered N80k + Commission For A Sales Job In The Print Publication Industry by Dunmow: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hello

A prospective employer in Lagos has just offered me N80k + generous commission for a sales job for a print publication business. The problem is I don't know if that is a good salary or not. I only have a year's experience in sales, but they want to hire me also because of my personality and enthusiasm.

My previous experience in sales was mainly commission based, so its hard for me to compare the two. What do you guys think? Is this a good deal in the current climate. I have not accepted the offer yet.

Dunmow
Re: Offered N80k + Commission For A Sales Job In The Print Publication Industry by Godmother(f): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
My dear, with just one year experience, I will say someone somewhere is praying for you. Jobs are hard to come by and that paycheck is okay for a beginner.

Just make up your mind to do well so you can make more frm your commision
Re: Offered N80k + Commission For A Sales Job In The Print Publication Industry by joshuabiz: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
pls i am interested in such job pls.av been jobless since all these while with children n wife,i wouldnt mind if u can connect me to such job pls my no is 07037617810 pls for God sake.
Re: Offered N80k + Commission For A Sales Job In The Print Publication Industry by Dunmow: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
Okay, thank you, I have to get back to them by next Tuesday. I don't want to ask for higher salary just in case they think I am been greedy and then they change their mind. I just want to make sure that I am getting what I am/the job is worth.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In It/ Alternate Energy Firm - Abuja. / Google/kimberly Ryan/oando/nestle Etc Vacancies / Marketing Executives Needed For Immediate Employment @ Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.