Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. (8123 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Enifej: 12:56am On Jan 19, 2012
Guday aos, i just want 2 make an inquiry ,wc type of gud lucrative job can someone do wit 100k naira or less in naija and i av bin hearin of sports beting ao does it work.
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Fountainpe(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2012
I must be sincere with your my brother, you cannot start a 100k business with 100k if you have 100k you can only start a 50k or lesser business. When I finished NYSC. I did business with all the money I have but when things went wrong in sales there was nothing to fall back on.

Ofcourse, you can start an online business with less than 20k but you must already have a computer, internet connection and a good power source. Alternatively you can start a business centre (Typing, Graphic Design, Scanning etc). That's what I first did when all things crashed down. Wishing you all the best.
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Enifej: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tank u my broda,i also just want to conclude my nysc
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Toptic(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
see if this E-book will help
it is packaged with over 25 profitable business ideas you can start right here in Nigeria with little capital.

It should still be available at http://profbizideas..com

Each ideas comes with marketing surveillance and feasibility studies.

I hope it helps

Wishing you success ahead, even as you determine to leave a self reliant life
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Fountainpe(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
You're welcome,
I have one more advise for you. You must learn about any business you want to do before putting in your money, remember every business has its own risk even though some are more risky than others. A simple online business can be a starting point, there is a training I'll recommend for you here: www.projectweb4all.com
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by hipinnacle: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
people dat ask 4 road can neve miss the road if they are diligent and smart. if u want a legitimate and gradual wealth building business to do in akure, then contact me tru my numba------08036028454. iam givin u this because i live in akure. we can share ideas and giv u my own bit idea, dont give dat money 2 somebody dat is posing to help u or else u we burn ur fingers. there are better ideas if u network wt d right people. be warned. contact tru my phone or facebook thru pinnacle.concept@yahoo.com so can fix a meetin point in akure.stay bless. pls dont bother 2 reach me if u ar among the people looking 4 a magical money multiplication. iam also startin out and iam enjoying it gradually. thanks
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Enifej: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
I tank u all 4 ur gud ideas.
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by rolishair: 8:55am On May 24, 2012
hello friend
pls am interested in doing some online bizness
but have come to realise that most are scam and i like wat most of u said about gradual process money making
so pls give me some ideas on biznes that a lady can venture into..
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by noblefrank31(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2012
When it comes to online business, there are many of them but only few are real. I am sure you will like freelancing because it is one of the legitimate and sure ways of making a huge amount of money online as a nigerian. Let me take you to a nigerian-based freelancing mobile site that pays you directly in naira (above N30,000 monthly) for doing simple freelancing tasks online including writing, commenting, reviewing, posting, designing, advising, etc. For each task completed, you will earn N1,000 and for each referral, you will earn N500. I am a freelancer and last month alone, i earned a total of N41,500. Visit the second link in my signature below and register. It is free of charge !!!
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Nobody: 11:47am On May 24, 2012
to make nothing less dan $!0 a day.follow dis link,its reel;tiny url.com/chm979a
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by chemashie(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2012
Guy run away for your life all these people have nothing to offer than to sap the little you have. never make attempt to buy any crap from these people. my 2cents
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by omachi1026(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2012
 There are four key questions to ask by anyone who reads the advert.
I. Is it fun?
II. Is it simple?
III. Will someone help me succeed?
IV. Will you I make money?
Finally the answers are yes all the way, to your financial freedom and wellness life. To proceed check out my signature for links and email/call for additional details with your location. oobidike@gmail.com/07035179610
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2012
Enifej: Guday aos, i just want 2 make an inquiry ,wc type of gud lucrative job can someone do wit 100k naira or less in naija and i av bin hearin of sports beting ao does it work.

Well! !!I will advise you not to go into betting but go for recharge card printing business and you can read

step by step guide on how to get started here => http://apsense.cc/2e8468

1 Like

Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by rolishair: 7:29am On May 30, 2012
noble frank....didnt c the link we are suppose to follow....
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by ilekky(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2012
To start an online biz,you need to get the required skills to make it work.

somebody suggested graphics ana some other things.I know they work.What you just need

is your due diligence.You can also involve web design,hosting and domain registration for

people.They are the best form of residual income.For any asisstance,call 08028359239.
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by segunjowo(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2012
How do one begin this web hosting/web design biz my brother? And with how much initial investment?
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by Bayils(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2012
noblefrank31: When it comes to online business, there are many of them but only few are real. I am sure you will like freelancing because it is one of the legitimate and sure ways of making a huge amount of money online as a nigerian. Let me take you to a nigerian-based freelancing mobile site that pays you directly in naira (above N30,000 monthly) for doing simple freelancing tasks online including writing, commenting, reviewing, posting, designing, advising, etc. For each task completed, you will earn N1,000 and for each referral, you will earn N500. I am a freelancer and last month alone, i earned a total of N41,500. Visit the second link in my signature below and register. It is free of charge !!!
ўσur fellow broτнer needs ϋя kindled advise αηd ўσu rε herε introducing a fake scheme....ђąbα!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by zangiff(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2012
online business takes time and knowing the right person and buiness to choose from
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by usorouk: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2012
i know with all the many online stories you have heard. you may doubt if making money online is true but it is....call me Tony on 08038551000 and i will show you a system i use online to make money and people i can direct you to concerning this online business to prove it earns money.
Re: What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. by 80kobo(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2012
Like the first answer said, if you haave just 100k, remember to leave some for running costs, at times they far exceed initial startup capital.

(1) (Reply)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / Any Hope For The Naira? / UBA Named 'African Bank Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.