Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League (3302 Views)

Predict Todays English League For Free And Win / All Eyes On English Premier Leauge / All Time English League Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by dayokanu(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2007
FIFA president Sepp Blatter has proposed increased number of Nationals in the various European leagues

It’s Blatter’s intention to limit the amount of foreign stars a team can field.

"When you have 11 foreigners in a team, this is not good for the development of football," said Blatter. "Football has never had the courage to go against this practice but it must now. This explains our desire to push forward the "6+5" principal."
The quirkily titled ‘6+5’ principle sees clubs being limited to fielding five foreign players.

He added: "This is a matter of principle. We need to protect the national identity of the football clubs. The EU say that this is not possible based on free circulation of workers but in football principles are different – footballers are not workers and you must be 11 players not one.”

What does this portend for the English teams as hardly does any of the teams field up to 5 local players at times you wonder if Portsmouth is an African team. Imagine Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal without the foreign legion even hardly do you get English Managers for the teams too.

Even in the whole of Europe of all the big teams maybe only AC milan and Bayern Munich would make that cut of 6 local and 5 foreign players ratio.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by tkb417(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2007
@Dayokanu
Let me speak for man Utd, our local players in our first 11 includes

Gary Neville, Rio, Paul Scholes, Hargreaves, Wayne Rooney. tell me if we are doing badly. We sure are not doing badly. It wont affect United lailai.

Ask Wenger what he feels about this, he will shout blue murder.
As you rightly pointed out, it will affect all teams in europe, Barca, Real too, so stop ur propaganda against the premeirship clubs. All are guilty.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2007
@ tkb417,

Trust Dayokanu to always hurl puke when it comes to anything English.
8 out of the starting 11 that walloped Roma 7-1 at OT were British so Man Utd is very fine when it comes to local players.
You forgot to add Wes Brown and Carrick to your list and this shows how Ferguson has kept faith with the local players.
4 out of 5 players that makes the United spine are English through and through.
VAN DER SAR-FERDINAND-HARGREAVES-SCHOLES-ROONEY.
Meanwhile, Ben Foster is being lined up to replace Van Der Sar in the future so Man United is perfect.

@ Dayokanu,

It seems u have now lost touch with reality.
I never knew u were this shallow as far as football is concerned.
Anyways . . . .let me educate u a bit on this issue . . . .

Even with your biased comments . . . .Bayern Munich will struggle more than Chelsea/Liverpool.
How many home-grown talents are in Bayern?
A team that has Sagnol, Lucio, Hamit, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Ribery, Luca Toni, Ze Roberto & Van Bommel in their starting XI will fall apart.
How is that different to Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspurs? Why do u always campaigning rubbish about England!!!!!!!
Your intelligence on football matters needs to be brushed up . . . . .You ooze of sheer stupidity!

You came here to spew that only AC Milan and Bayern will pass under Sepp Blatter's '6 +5'. What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems u know nothing about the Cotonou accord in Spain.
The scheme was signed in Benin in 2000 by the EU and 77 member countries and ratified by the Spanish parliament in 2006.
This agreement allows players from Africa, Carribean and Pacific countries to occupy EU roster spots in La Liga.
It simply means Yaya Toure and Mahmodu Diarra aint different from EU players in Spain so Barcelona and Madrid CANNOT be affected.
Get your facts right before coming here to hurl balderdash on a public forum.
Bloody soccer-illiterate. grin grin grin grin
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2007
@jackal

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin chie jackal wetin dayo do u now!!!!!!!

dayokanu wats up na u dem murder like dis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am laffing and crying grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Seun(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2007
I hate the fact that Sepp Blatter can tell football clubs who to hire. Shouldn't that be strictly their business?
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2007
@ Seun,

Sepp Blatter has got a point.
The surge of foreign players is under-mining the local talents and English football is dying.
How many English players are in Arsenal's starting XI?
Wenger with all his brilliance has not been able to mould/build and develop English players like he should have.

Ferguson's home grown players . . . .

Ben Foster Gary Neville Wes Brown Rio Ferdinand Danny Simpson.

Owen Hargreaves Michael Carrick Paul Scholes.

Wayne Rooney Chris Eagles Fraizer Campbell.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by HotRazorr: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2007
Chelsea FC:

1. Ashley Cole

2. Steven Sidwell

3. Scot Sinclair

4. Shaun Wright Philips

5. John Terry

6. Joe Cole

7. Wayne Bridge

8. Frank Lampard

We're safe I'ld say.

But wait a minute. . . .

Q: How many English players are in Arsenal FC's first 11?

A: Zero

grin cheesy grin

FIFA should kindly wait till after the January transfer window before bringing this issue up and then they should implement it just before Arsenal plays her first knockout match in the Champions league. grin That would just be AWESOME!!!
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by loyika(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2007
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by loyika(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
And further more, this stuff on Arsenal and England has been addressed by other "Fair Minded" folks here;

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/2007/10/england-do-not-.html

and here

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/2007/10/the-debate-ma-1.html

So you guys can SHUT IT!! tongue

Will address the issue of that Pillock Blatter another time embarassed

He and Platini should form a Band!! THE STUPIDS!! tongue tongue

tongue GOONER 89

Happy El Dil ( fill in the blank space ) to all you guys cool cool Have a lovely Hols cool
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by debosky(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2007
so Sidwell and Sinclair are in your first 11?

then I guess we can count Kieran Gibbs (who scored the winner that beat the Abramovic babes in the reserve game earlier in the week cool)

Abu Ogogo and Gavin Hoyte too as first team members! grin grin grin

We have just 2 of them in the first team squad - Justin Hoyte and Theo Walcott, but the truth is that there is very little top class English talent emerging. The few players there are get snapped up by clubs quickly or are priced ridiculous amounts (e.g Darren 'K-Leg' Bent who can't hit a horse with a banjo grin grin)

As long as the UK is part of the EU, and soccer is governed by EU workers rules, the same way you cannot tell someone how many Brits to hire in his organisation (privately owned that is), you cannot dictate to clubs either. Protecting national identity is not Blatter's job. Most of the cash from TV is beginning to come from the Asian's love of soccer, why not restrict the money in-flows to the same 'national-identity'?

These issues will sort themselves out sooner or later, the way to go is not enforcing some silly foreign policy. Let each country decide what rules it intends to run its system with.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by loyika(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ Debo cool

Please explain it to them, or at least Razorr, who has no clue what this is all about tongue (Chacal on the other hand is just bleeping around as usual, with his Anti-Wenger rants tongue grin).

Will give my take on Blatter and his Goons when i can be bothered, for now, I CAN'T grin

Anyway Bro, take care, TOO BAD THERE AIN'T NO CLUB FOOTIE FOR 2 WEEKS cry cry cry Nigeria vs Mexico then!! undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by HotRazorr: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2007
Hey Loyika!

Aren't you a muslim? I expect to get my sala meat tomorrow o! grin cheesy Fried meat or Suya would do. grin

As for Blatter, I'm now beginning to love that guy! I am 100% in support of that policy as long as the timing is right! February next year would be perfect for its implementation!

Loyiski, do you now agree that Arsenal is finished? grin cheesy

@Debosky

Blatter is asking for 6 English players and we have 8! If you take Sinclair and Sidwell out of it, we would still have SIX!!!

We are in a very good position as it is, but I feel very sorry for you guys! what are you g'onna do? undecided

I suggest you sack Wenger and employ an English coach to solve this dilemma as it seems Mr. Voyeuski a'int g'onna go ENGLISH any time soon. I actually feel bad for you guys. . . NOT! grin
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ Debosky & Loyika,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was just PHUCKING with your Gorilla-ish brains.
Who cares whether Arsenal plays with African Zulus or Japanese Kimono?
Even with your foreign legion . . . .Arsenal has underperformed in the last 30 months.
There is nuthing to show for it. . . . . .so keep signing the TOUREs, EBOUEs and ADEBAYORs.
Sooner or later we will see who profits kizzack.

P.S. Have y'all seen FIFA's short-listed players for World Player Of The Year Awards. . . . grin grin grin
No Arsenal player made it even with Wenger's foreign legion.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by debosky(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2007
underperforming maybe? we'll see soon enough the pointers as to where this season is going

November 3rd beckons, I think Adebayor fancies kicking some scummie behind again cool

If we simply wanted to have 'English' players, we would've kept Fabrice Muamba, Anthony Stokes and the likes at the club, but guess what? Arsenal FC is interested in quality of the players, not the color of their faces/passports.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by tkb417(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Debosky
Blatter is poised to make you look at faces/passports, so watch
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ Debosky,

I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal is interested in quality and not the faces/skin colour/passport?
Very good point . . . . .I guess Song and Diaby are better than Carrick and and Aaron Lennon.
What are u on about? Isnt Wenger reputed to be the best developer of young players?
Is raiding other academies in Africa and every corner in Europe the criteria of a good manager?
If he is that good then he should look inwards rather than paying peanuts to bring over-aged Africans and pretend they are young boys.
Is Adebayor 23? Toure 26? Blimey . . . maybe ma grandmother is 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by A40(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2007
This aint good news what would the premiership have been without foreign influence we all know how boring it used to be back in the day let them carry on if they like the England is full of average players so lets see if it will work for them or against them
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by A40(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Jackal
I have no idea what Song is doing at Arsenal but Lennon is hype abeg
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by A40(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Loyika
Thanks for that article i think some blockheads need to check that out and see how much sense it makes
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ A-40,

It doesnt make any sense.
As a matter of fact, Loyika shot himself in the foot with that article.
No Arsenal player is in the England team playing in Europe this weekend and Arsenal is on top of the Premiership.
Does that make any sense to u . . . . . . . .

We have been told funds is not Wenger's problem so whatz the problem here?
If Arsene can splash 20 million on Reyes in January 2004 then i see no reason why he couldnt buy Bent for 17 mil in 2007.
Lets be objective here . . . . I dont buy the idea of Wenger saying talented home-grown players are scarce.
The same England that produced Gerrard and Carragher in Liverpool . . . .John Terry in Chelsea and SCHOLES in Man Utd?

Y'all have to agree with me that Arsene Wenger has failed woefully in developing local talents in England.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by DisGuy: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2007
The surge of foreign players is under-mining the local talents and English football is dying.

How is English football dying?
the revenue from the English game is increasing every year!
if local talents are so good why aren't they being snapped up by teams from other countries?
Have you lot ever seen Arsenal stadium empty on a match day? Let the fans decide want they want-They are the ones buying the tickets not those paper pushers from Brussels!!!!!

why cant blatter ban foreign coaches and foreign owners to protect leagues!
lets be honest these people are jealous of the revenue and popularity of the English league
billionaires are not buying into Spanish,German,Swiss or Italian clubs tongue
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2007
Trust Dayokanu to always hurl puke when it comes to anything English.
8 out of the starting 11 that walloped Roma 7-1 at OT were British so Man Utd is very fine when it comes to local players.
You forgot to add Wes Brown and Carrick to your list and this shows how Ferguson has kept faith with the local players.
Meanwhile, Ben Foster is being lined up to replace Van Der Sar in the future so Man United is perfect.

@ Dayokanu,

Even with your biased comments . . . .Bayern Munich will struggle more than Chelsea/Liverpool.
A team that has Sagnol, Lucio, Hamit, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Ribery, Luca Toni, Ze Roberto & Van Bommel in their starting XI will fall apart.
How is that different to Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspurs? Why do u always campaigning rubbish about England!!!!!!!
Your intelligence on football matters needs to be brushed up . . . . .You ooze of sheer stupidity!

You came here to spew that only AC Milan and Bayern will pass under Sepp Blatter's '6 +5'. What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The scheme was signed in Benin in 2000 by the EU and 77 member countries and ratified by the Spanish parliament in 2006.
This agreement allows players from Africa, Carribean and Pacific countries to occupy EU roster spots in La Liga.
It simply means Yaya Toure and Mahmodu Diarra aint different from EU players in Spain so Barcelona and Madrid CANNOT be affected.
Bloody soccer-illiterate.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by dayokanu(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2007

Jackal try and use your brain once in a while now. Have you ever seen anything like britain in the world cup before? The go as England , Scotland, Wales e.t.c In football all these countries are seen as separate so try and count how many English men played against Roma dullard!!!

@ Dayokanu,

See this guy Your ignorance knows no bounds Ah Ah So Lucio, Van Buyten and Demichelis who are central defender would play together? Can you go to Bayerns archive and tell me any match all these players have played together? A bayern line up would consist of Kahn/Rensing, Philip Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Klose/Podolski, Players like Christian Lell, Andreas Ottl, Marcel Jansen have played prominent part this season alone

Bloody soccer-illiterate.

With your ignorance I am suprised that you can even speak English. Cant you read English? This is not an EU thing it is a nationality thing If it is an EU thing then no club would be affected even Arsenal cos most of their players are EU citizens This is about promoting home grown talents so where do the Yaya Toure and Diarra come in Are they Home grown talents in Spain? Calling you an Idiot is infact an insult to idiots Infact you dont deserve to exist!!
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2007
dayokanu:

Jackal try and use your brain once in a while now. Have you ever seen anything like britain in the world cup before? The go as England , Scotland, Wales e.t.c In football all these countries are seen as separate so try and count how many English men played against Roma dullard!!!

Dayokanu, the only thing i can call u now is Nairaland's resident retard. What the Bleep are u talking about?
I just gave u the spine of Man Utd: RIO-HARGREAVES/CARRICK-SCHOLES-ROONEY. Is there any non-English player in this SPINE.
At any point in time . . . .United plays at least 5-6 English players even before the Sepp Blatter's foreign policy.
Cant understand why you are acting like a gay suffering from MID-LIFE CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dayokanu:

See this guy Your ignorance knows no bounds Ah Ah So Lucio, Van Buyten and Demichelis who are central defender would play together? Can you go to Bayerns archive and tell me any match all these players have played together? A bayern line up would consist of Kahn/Rensing, Philip Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Klose/Podolski, Players like Christian Lell, Andreas Ottl, Marcel Jansen have played prominent part this season alone

You are such a pillock for saying this trash. A proper Bayern line-up today will play the following foreigners:
Demichelis, Lucio, Hamit, Ribery, Ze Roberto, Luca Toni and Van Bommel.
Look at this nincompoop trying to evade the fact that more foreigners play in Bayern Munich than Manchester United/Chelsea and even Liverpool.
Why are u so anti-English that it makes u sound stupid. In the land of foolish . . .u are a life president.
Get your facts right before hurling rubbish to soccer buffs. Bayern is as guilty as Arsenal which explains why they are not even in Champions league.

Bayern is so poor they can't even play amongst Europe's elite.
You should bury your cock-head in shame instead of spewing shit especially when Rangers and Celtic are playing in UEFA.
The world would END if Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool fails to play in the Champions League.
England rocks . . . . . . .

dayokanu:

With your ignorance I am suprised that you can even speak English. Cant you read English? This is not an EU thing it is a nationality thing If it is an EU thing then no club would be affected even Arsenal because most of their players are EU citizens This is about promoting home grown talents so where do the Yaya Toure and Diarra come in Are they Home grown talents in Spain? Calling you an Idiot is infact an insult to idiots Infact you don't deserve to exist!!

Mr Asshat, all i am saying here is . . . . Under Sepp Blatter's rule, Home grown players will have a quota . . . EU players will have a quota and non-EU players will have the lowest quota of just 3 players. The status of Africans are now the same as EU players so people like Etoo, Toure, Diarra, Kanoute will be considered EU players because of the Cotonou accord.
You are so CLUELESS u are even mentioning ARSENAL . . . .Is Arsenal in SPAIN? This Cotonou accord only affects Spain.
It has no connections with England/uk so Africans would still be treated as non-EU should Sepp Blatter succeed.
You are by far the most senseless and brainless gay i have met on any blog . . . . and thats serious because i have used more than 1000 blogs.
No one compares to your stupidity and moronic nature of reasoning.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by dayokanu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2007
Which game has Man Utd this season with 6 local players apart from the ill-fated Carling cup. In the course of all Bayern game this season you would have at least 5 germans
Man Utd vs Roma this season just 4 English players played both starting line up and Subtitutes. Man Utd vs Sporting Lisbon 5 English player both Subs included.
Man Utd vs Wigan 4 English players played subs included. Man Utd vs Everton 4 English players including subs played.

Bayern vs Nurnberg 7 germans played subs included. Belenese vs Bayern 6 germans played including subs, Bayern vs Cottbus 7 Germans played including subs, Karlsruhe vs bayern 7 german played including subs.

From the facts above I dont have to say it again that you are a slowpoke Infact everybody knows All your lunatic yarns you keep spewing all over just keep it to your community.

Bayern is so poor they can't even play amongst Europe's elite.
You should bury your cock-head in shame instead of spewing shit especially when Rangers and Celtic are playing in UEFA.
The world would END if Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool fails to play in the Champions League.
England rocks

I have always told you that your limited knowledge of European football is the major problem you have.
Get this right man Utd has never been and can never be on the same level with Bayern Munich go and check your records. When you have Bayerns typr of silverware cabinet then you can come forward. When you have the type of footballing legends that had played for Bayern you can then talk. When you have the type of history Bayern Has then you and your fellow Man Utd can talk until then its of no use joining issues with you. Go and meet your mates in Europe e.g Nottingham forest, benfica, Inter Milan, Juventus e.t.c not you and Bayern the gap is there 4 champions league to 2 Men can you do the Maths?

Milan in 2002 played the UEFA cup and you cant compare yourself to Milan in anyway Liverpool played UEFA cup recently too and their cabinet dwarfs Man Utd's. Man Utd always play in UCL but never wi save once in 31 years I would rather be a Milan that would play UEFA cup this year and win the UCL next season rather than be a Man Utd that plays year in year out and never get to the finals.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

You are a bloody oaf.
How can u be so myopic in mentioning shitty clubs like Nurnberg, Cottbus and Karlsuhe?
You are very stupid for this misinformation because i can remember 6 foreign players STARTED the game against Nurnberg.
How does that conform with what we are saying should Blatter succeed? You are just a fucking Arrow.
Always use your head wheneva u want to create threads to poke shots at England.
English clubs RULES . . . . .and this is the reason why the TOP 4 teams always qualify for UEFA Champions league. grin grin grin
Honestly, if u marry a LUMMOX like u . . .u will produce IDIOTS.

Clubs like Nurnberg, Cottbus, Karlsuhe are not better than Southend FC, Enyimba or Dolphins FC.
Lets stick to major German clubs and see how many players Bayern Munich fielded against STIFF oppositions.
Against Weder Bremen . . . . .Bayern played 7 foreign players including one sub.
Against Schalke 04 . . . . . . . . Bayern fielded 7 foreign players inclusing one sub.
Against Leverkusen . . . . . .  . Bayern STARTED 7 foreign players.
Against Hamburg . . . . . . . . .  Bayern played 7 foreign players including Jose Sosa(sub).
In the UEFA Cup game against Belenese . . . .7 foreign players played in BOTH LEGS with 7 foreigners starting in Belenese.

From the stats above . . . . . Can u gimme one reason why Bayern wont GRIND to a halt should Sepp Blatter succeeds?
I have just established Bayern cannot function without the help of foreign players. 50% of your starting XI are foreigners so tape it shut!
Besides that . . . . .How dare u mention Bayern Munich in the same breath as Man Utd or Arsenal?
Is your team SEEDED in Europe? Who gives a Bleep about history here? Whats your position on the UEFA team ranking?
Nottingham Forest have won the European cup TWICE . . . . .Does that make em better than Arsenal or Chelsea? grin grin
Your views are warped and u need to see a shrink.
Negro, your team is shyte and will suffer the same fate as Arsenal if the 6' + 5' rule comes into play.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by A40(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Jackal
Wenger is not responsible for the development of the English game and their players their F.A is.He did his bit with the likes of Ashley Cole, Sidwell,Pennant and Bentley not to talk of the youth system which is one of the best around for now.Yall should give the dude some credit man
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by Jackal(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ A-40,

Do u realise u just mentioned 4 players in about 11 seasons Wenger has been here?
Compare your list to Ferguson's world class players in Beckham, Scholes, Giggs and Rooney.
Moreover, stop saying Wenger has the best youth system around . . . . . by what criteria are u judging that?
Whats Wenger's youth system? Going to Barcelona or ASEC Mimosa to raid young players or what?
In the last world youth championship in Malaysia this summer . . . . .Man Utd WON it in a competition that had Ajax, Boca Juniors, Juventus, Barcelona, Flamengo, Bayern Munich and Inter Milan.
Mind u . . . . .Arsenal and Chelsea were in the competition and failed to qualify from their groups.

It has to be mentioned . . . . .Wenger is using this league to develop his countrymen at the expense of the local lads.
Look at how he used Kanu for an experiment to develop Thierry Henry. Kanu will only come in when things get sour.
Henry wasnt a ball of fire then but Wenger kept starting him and playing him for at least 60-75 mins while Kanu only gets between 5 -15 mins.
As a result of this injustice . . . .Henry got more confident while Kanu got discouraged and we all knew what happened after.
How many French players in Arsenal represents France . . . .Clichy, Gallas, Flamini, Diarra, Sagna and Diaby.(6 players)
How many English players in Arsenal plays for 3 LIONS . . . . .NONE.
Do u actually think an English manager will be allowed to do that in FRANCE?
There would be CHAOS and ANARCHY because French peops are WANKERS . . . .they wldnt allow such fuckery to go without fights.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by ritchboy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2007
if d 'home-grown' players don't get picked in their 'home' team then its simply because theyre NOT good enough.besides,the 'foreign' players keepin them out of the team arent they from other countries,or r they from MARS?If they don't play in their country den theyll develop sumwhere else.
i.e take france or holand 4 example. How can u say psv or lyon MUST start 6 'homegrown' players when france and holland hav young players like rvp,robben,sneijder,sagna,clichy,diaby etc developing and doin very wel in other countries.So what r they tryn 2 achieve?i don't c y they would deliberately reduce d standards of football.lets face it,the BAD overweighs the good by far.
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by A40(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
Oh no ritchboi did they ban you too?

@Jackal
Whichever way you look at it Arsene is not responsible for England's woes look at Darren Bent that Spurs got for 17 milla compare him with RVP for 2.75 mill the truth is English players are over-hyped over-paid over-valued the lists of overs goes on Wenger does not have any responsibility to english players it is up to them to prove they are worth being in the team.We also had Ray Parlour,Martin Keown,Matthew Upson,Sol Campbell cmon we had our fair share of english boys
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by ritchboy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2007
@a40
yep,got BANNED by the gaffer 4 'abusive behaviour'.
cant beleive i got d axe and folks like jackal didnt,peek at d beginin of dis thread n c wat i mean.i'm absolutely FLABBERGASTED!!!
Re: Blatter's Foreign Policy: Effect On English League by McOmo(m): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2007
Na today ? U got banned, stop whining, life goes on !

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals 2010 / Balotelli`s Younger Brother- A Nigerian / See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.