Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted (23666 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by stockbull(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
stockbull: to get updated with nigeria stock market report, news and free stock alert, join up
best android and iPhone utility apps
www.wificallingiphone.com
WiFi free calling, forget about cellular data
.charge your android with plant pot
www.wificallingiphone.com
latest phone and their release date

nigerian stock exchange

you need help and that's why you are here. Pour out your minds at www.facebook.com/prostockalert
just like them and enter
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 21, 2013
stockbull:

nigerian stock exchange

you need help and that's why you are here. Pour out your minds at www.facebook.com/prostockalert
just like them and enter

Hi, please i need historical stock price data of INtercontinental Bank for the past 5 years.
Thanks.
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by rajon: 1:16am On May 27, 2013
I also need annual reports for a Nigerian Company 2004 to 2008. Thanks in advance. Please here's my email:

afkunle.raji@gmail.com
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by Tupsky: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please I am working on a final year project on data mining and I need financial / stock data of companies listed on the NSE for at least 5 years. Please it is urgent. Kindly contact me on topyjay@gmail.com
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by stockbull(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
error
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by stockbull(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
error
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by stockbull(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
error
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by Remex(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Plz, I need the financial data for research comprising, stock price, dividend paid and earning per share for the past 20 years for Flour mill Nigeria old. Thanks
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by Remex(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Email: adeyemiolanrewaju34@gmail.com
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by Michaelnsd: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Financial Data For Companies In The Nigerian Stock Exchange Wanted by joeyarticles: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Stock Market Index Historical Data - Stock market Index has reported that it has successfully sustained an uptrend in it’s marginal gain. This report was made from the previous day’s business transaction as the stock exchange market announced an uptrend on its marginal gain which was at 0.02 per cent. In conclusion, All Share Index (ASI) recorded a gained at 9.92 points, which also represents that there has been a growth rate at 0.02 per cent which closed for the day at 42,158.32 points.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM: 7 Reasons Why Real Entrepreneurs Are Not Interested / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.