Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

An Attempt To Convert An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Attempt To Convert An Atheist (1061 Views)

How To Convert An Atheist / Ten Ways To Convert An Atheist To Christian / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by vigasimple(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2007
To SEUN,

I love what God has done through you with this Nairaland and I prayed that God in his infinite mercies will continue to increase you and this great project.

Thank goodness that you ask GOD to help us all. Only God can help us with our 'leaders'. They lack wisdom and and too selfish and selfcentred to see the big picture. They are unable to create a future that we can all rejoice and be looking forward to.

On a personal note to you SEUN, Christ is the way and life. Give your life to Christ. We as human like scientific analysis of things and if it cannot be demonstated then it doesn't exist, that is what the 'failed' world of unbelievers want you to believe. They are even very persuading and sometimes convincing, but in the end everything that the Bible said has always come to pass.

The bible at least has been here for well over 2000 years, not many books stand the test of times,, what it predicted then is happening

I ask you to have faith only in GOd and his son Jesus Christ who gave life in abundance. From time to time things will happen that will make anyone to questions one's faith. Hey but in the physical world, the facts that you suffer a setback do you just abadon 'Nairaland' projects. I will think not, that is faith, believe and determination.

Like any other person i am happy to look at the world, explore it, try to understand it, but my tent at the end of the day is the Lords tent.

I am not a christian serving God soley for bread(he gives me bread). I serve God because is my father, my Lord and saviour. What  he would do, he would do. It is the personal relationship with him and it just make a whole lot of diffrence. Going to church is about fellowship and praying and sharing together. Like in the secular world a lot of things also happens in the church which strictly speaking is non-christian(its a wordly thing) but this is done essentially by and use for anti christ propaganda.

So my brother I love you with the love of christ give your life to christ and have fun. He has everything and gives everything and can take anything.

I have deliberately not quote any scriptures becasue for now you don't need it as God is practical and loving. Think about it. sleeping and waking up we took it for granted! if not for God what shall we be able to accomplish.

Anyway good luck and may the Lord minister to your soul. May you prosper in whatever you do and his light shine upon your life.
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by Infourmer: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2007
I wouldn't want you to be decieved by seun that seun is an aethist,av u bin to his profile lately,he has a picture which I think he took in the church.
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by Seun(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2007
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4959.0.html I like to say, "I'm an atheist like the respectable Tai Solarin."
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by dreamnaira(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2007
When i see suen i don't see any thing about atheism in him just that he is confused about some thing he don't need to be confused or border about.
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by mellow(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2007
Are you telling him?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by jagunlabi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2007
I think you will be more productive if you can convert an EVIL person to a GOOD person.That would benefit mankind much more than just merely trying to make a person start carrying bible about.That is nothing but an irrelevant exercise if recruitment for a religion.It benefits mankind in a very insignificant way.
MHO
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2007
Athiest? Someone is being brain washed! Too bad. cry
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2007
let's leave the guy alone
every one is entitled to his own views about things wink
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2007
mdsocks:

let's leave the guy alone every one is entitled to his own views about things wink

:::::::::::::::No comment!:::::::::::::lipsrsealed

It is well
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by mrpataki(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2007
I will rather preach to a muslim than an atheist undecided
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by babs787(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2007
@mrpataki

Posted by mrpataki
I will rather preach to a muslim than an atheist

Why would you do that and please start preaching to me right away grin grin
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by mrpataki(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ babs787,

Is your fasting over now? I can see that your tongue has been let loose. I just broke out from a ban now, and addressing an atheist is inconsequential to me.

As to you, you are no different from an atheist too grin grin grin
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by babs787(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
@mrpataki

babs787,

Is your fasting over now? I can see that your tongue has been let loose. I just broke out from a ban now, and addressing an atheist is inconsequential to me.

It is not like that. I siddon jejely but noticed that your people are not satisfied with their religion and want more from other religion, so I decide to be giving it to them. You are free to address me sir grin and ignore atheists.

As to you, you are no different from an atheist too

Shuo. Why now sad?Pls dont let Nferyn, KAG hear you, I no be atheist o. Honestly, the way you compose your posts make me laugh. Though we may be of different religion, but the fact remains, we be son of Adam and I like you as a creation of Baba God.
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by mrpataki(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ bab787,
Sorry I stepped out for a long while.

So you sabi siddon jejely grin grin grin

Abeg when we start, throw away that slogan of ''give me proof please''. I will serve you the intricasies involved with the falsehood of Islam.

Since when did you become a gunner sef? angry angry Chelwater sorry Chelsea no pay you again. Yeye boy grin grin grin

Also I still see you as an atheist more than a musluma grin grin I will be back for you in the coming week. I will try to squeeze out time from my travelling nextweek to handle some of your delusional problems. cheesy cheesy

This time God will touch your heart.

I no be son Adam, I have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, I am now the son of God. You wan make we start from there? tongue
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by babs787(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2007
@mrpataki

Sorry I stepped out for a long while.

Welcome

So you sabi siddon jejely

Of course I do

Abeg when we start, throw away that slogan of ''give me proof please''. I will serve you the intricasies involved with the falsehood of Islam.

Ok. I will appreciate

Since when did you become a gunner sef? Chelwater sorry Chelsea no pay you again. Yeye boy

Gunner from birth sir grin grin

Also I still see you as an atheist more than a musluma I will be back for you in the coming week. I will try to squeeze out time from my travelling nextweek to handle some of your delusional problems.

Thank you sir grin

This time God will touch your heart.

God has been doing that and that is the reason I preaching to you too.

I no be son Adam, I have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, I am now the son of God. You wan make we start from there?

Shuo shocked! I thought we all started from Adam and Eve. See take time, no let atheists come hammer you with questions with regards to creation o, me I no dey o.

You no be son of God, oya lets take up it from there, who be your mother, na who gave birth to you?
Re: An Attempt To Convert An Atheist by jerrymania(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ POSTER

You strongly believe what you say but do you think it is everyone's view point? You were made to believe what you know, what if in future someone or somethin g changed your beliefs and they become something lot different! My Point is Seun has his right to be an atheist and you have your beliefs to be a christian. All we can do is co-exist with one another, i dont know why religion has been used as conquests over nations, tribes and even the human mind. It has erased the meaning of reasoning from faith.
Follow your own heart. You aint perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? / To All The Muslim Haters:) / 1 Important Sign Of The Lastdays That Many Ignore..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.