Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos (16589 Views)

APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes / Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by mukina2: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Carlosein(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Is that guy in the third picture defying the policeman shocked
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Rad1cal: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Koboko to the rescue  cool
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by kensandrea: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
THATS WAT THE GOVERNMENT WANT GIVE IT 2 THEM WE ALL WILL JOIN BOTH NLC AND THE REST ARE BOTH USELESS
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
Happening in front of my work. This guy Badluck is in for it
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by solihu(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
More pics please cheesy
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hmmph. and why am I still at work - who is this dictator anyway - I thought Tinubu was freed by the Courts or abi am I confused. is GEJ now a dictator, why do i have a strong urge to throw a banger into the crowd and see what happens tongue
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Beaf: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
They look like angry oil marketers.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by GeneralGEJ: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf:

They look like angry oil marketers.

Dont worry my son beaf. As you aware I GEJ like to drink blood - Today and Saturday are days i will drink Plenty Yoruba Blood,
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Beaf: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
^
Phuck off. Your battery is weak.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by eruudy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
voltron:

Hmmph. and why am I still at work - who is this dictator anyway - I thought Tinubu was freed by the Courts or abi am I confused. is GEJ now a dictator, why do i have a strong urge to throw a banger into the crowd and see what happens  tongue

No go Kill me wit laff , na really banger , no be bomb ?  Boko haramesy ,
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by GeneralGEJ: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf:

^
Phuck off. Your battery is weak.

What is your payroll number - Is Reno not paying you well - How dare you insult your father.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Rad1cal: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
^
alj harem cool
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
These Protesters are very Kpako-roro you should have seen the Occupy Falomo protesters - big yanshes everywhere, I would trek from Lekki to Falomo any day grin grin
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by manchy7531: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
They look like oil marketers.

(=D
_ _//, iIIi, \\____ \
IIIIIIIIIIIIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII\\ 
I------------------" 
HAHAHAH= Laff wan make motor jam me O. ‎​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by GeneralGEJ: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rad1cal:

^
alj harem cool

My Name  Goodluck ebele  azikwe Johnson  -  THe reason i have no shoes then cause my ibo classmate friend stole them  - right now the with help of the Nigeria coffers  - I am able to get Gucci to design shoes for me.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by tundeOjo: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
voltron:

These Protesters are very Kpako-roro you should have seen the Occupy Falomo protesters - big yanshes everywhere, I would trek from Lekki to Falomo any day  grin  grin

u be mad man  grin  grin

just heard teargas has been fired @ protesters @ gani park undecided
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by okeyz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
GeneralGEJ:

My Name  Goodluck ebele  azikwe Johnson  -  THe reason i have no shoes then cause my ibo classmate friend stole them  - right now the with help of the Nigeria coffers  - I am able to get Gucci to design shoes for me.

grin no be lie

say hi to patience for me
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Rad1cal: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
GeneralGEJ:

My Name  Goodluck ebele  azikwe Johnson  -  [size=14pt]THe reason i have no shoes then cause my ibo classmate friend stole them [/size] - right now the with help of the Nigeria coffers  - I am able to get Gucci to design shoes for me.

Inference = alj aharem confirmed cool
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by GeneralGEJ: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
okeyz:

grin no be lie

say hi to patience for me

Patience at the moment is preparing me 3 million naira daily ijaw dish  - but she send her regards

The woman almost injured me with bad english yesterday.  God help me in this marriage.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by werepeLeri: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
The journalists present even seem to be more than the protesters. Abi?
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by velo10: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
GeneralGEJ:

Dont worry my son beaf.  As you aware I GEJ like to drink blood - Today and Saturday are days i will drink Plenty Yoruba Blood,

Bloody impostor. Na your blood dey next for drinking
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by laCapri: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Just ignore them 4 now.
When they see that rallies/protests doesn't work they would invent another method.
joblessness at it's peak
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Toktee(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
If anybody ask me i will say military should come back,bicos what is happen now is beyond democrazy is madness, gej say he do nt want to intentionally inflict pain on nigerian people dat we should pls take 150 per litre as a new year gift,then the madam maduekwe told us that the gvt is aweare of the cabal but their hands are tied bicos she is one of them with 4million dollar bag, and nw the peaceful assembly of the human right and civil right group is been disturb now by the hungry and bribe collector call themselves POLICE by the the order of a timid president.GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OUR BAD LEADERS.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
Aluta continua. ;>
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by ayusman16(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
Shey una wan test weather him dey weak?
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by abankula: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
I hope we will get there one day.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
Aluta continua

No retreat no surrender.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Toktee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
If anybody ask me i will say military should come back,bicos what is happen ning now is beyond democrazy is madness, gej say he do nt want to intentionally inflict pain on nigerian people dat we should pls take 150 per litre as a new year gift,then the madam maduekwe told us that the gvt is aweare of the cabal but their hands are tied bicos she is one of them with 4million dollar bag, and nw the peaceful assembly of the human right and civil right group is been disturb now by the hungry and bribe collector call themselves POLICE by the the order of a timid president.GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OUR BAD LEADERS.
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Mogidi: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
voltron:

Hmmph. and why am I still at work - who is this dictator anyway - I thought Tinubu was freed by the Courts or abi am I confused. is GEJ now a dictator, why do i have a strong urge to throw a banger into the crowd and see what happens tongue

Hehehe!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Lombroga: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Who exactly is this idiot called Beaf?
Re: Pictures From Defy The Dictator Protest In Lagos by Lombroga: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf is a retardeen, just as his master his.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / 2019: Reps Unanimously Adopt New Election Sequence / Edo 2020: Justice Taiwo Withdraws From Suit Seeking To Disqualify Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.