Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where To Meet Matured Ladies! (44639 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by teefash01(m): 2:22am On Feb 01, 2012
story story, if you have money , spend it na , why telling us
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Cyrus12(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2012
@ Buju 234 or whatever
I cud see u are some kind randy higoat dat has let loose from the cage and has lost his sense of touch.
@ Ogaga4luv
what as Living Faith Church got to do in this thread
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2012
@cyrus12

due to the level of the maturity of ur mind;
i will say thanks,

because it makes no difference arguing with a fool,

if u dont have any better thing to say plz go to another thread mister,

thanks
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by dfav: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

bros Buju-234; thats a professional & well packaged insults ,

I like that; esp. to all these immatured people like cyrus12   that comes to Adult/matured people`s thread
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=13pt]You are blackmailing me dear. . . like u can see from my previous comments i didn't mention anything like Living Faith Church or i believe u are only seeking my attention so , I'll now say that Church did everything wrong ! grin grin wink

anyway , how are u doing today ? smiley
[/size]

Cyrus12:

@ Ogaga4luv
what as Living Faith Church got to do in this thread
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Cyrus12(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ buju-234
Bro keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by alorauzoms(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2012
@ poster, wetin u d fine 4 sokoto d 4 ur shokoto,
The plenty 4 here. (NL ) mostly as guest. Just create a thread, leave ur contact preferably ur PIN and a little profile.
I once meet a nice single working class lady here 2ru NL. duo most of dem wants a committed relationship (marrige in d long run) but I believe dier r som dat r lukin 4 decent guy like u 4 fun (if u r nt fraud and artificial).
Me like dating dem as well

2 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2012
buJu-234:

@odabi4us & jethro2

i said no agent ooo,

any way my email is:-

lesbukky@yahoo.com
Don't com-e back complaining ooooooo
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Mynd_44

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u wan to kill me with laugh abi

anyway am still waiting 4 the first mail,
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by yepnaija(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Buju .. I feel you Bruv and would like to introduce to you a website and blog where Professional and Discrete meetUps for Cougars and Cubs is what we do.. 100% Free to Join and Chat with other Users and an impressive Database of REAL Cougars(Nigerian Older Women interested in dating Younger Men).. This is no agency .. We are international affiliates to a renowned Adult Dating Service Providers and know what we Talking about -

CougarNaija is an International Affiliate to a World Class and Professional Online OlderWomen Dating Service Provider in the United States and we are set to renew and establish Cougar dating in Nigeria.

A Cougar (Older Professional Woman, who knows what she wants and is single/divorced/separated , BUT NOT married and is interested in younger, intelligent and Understanding Studs) are everywhere even in Nigeria but are held down by Culture but not the Law as it's totally legal for an older woman to be with a man Age not withstanding..

We believe the GOLD-Diggers and SUGAR Mummy mongers have messed up the already internationally available Secure and Discrete Cougar MeetUp websites and Blogs and have taken steps to create an on-site Verification process for serious Members ready to be @ Our Monthly meet Discrete CougarNaija Meetups at Private Locations across West Africa.

We (www.cougarnaija.com) are an 100% FREE Website and will have Certain limitation to information pulling and Profile Viewing ..

But you can be sure our Contacts are Real and Verified Cubs and Cougars.

For more information or to Join Our new Revolutionary Website .. Go to:

* CougarNaija Website:-

www.cougarnaija.com

* Our Emails:-

info@cougarnaija.com
cougarnaija@gmail.com

* Or SMS us on 08176822732.

... Live Your Life, you Got only One Shot @it.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jojoanobi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Am pure delta 35yrs male, single, working and living in Lagos.. no kids yet. but hope to have soon. Am in search of an understanding, caring and independent lady/ woman from any part of the world btw 25 - 45yrs for a date/ relationship.. must be a christian... kindly reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion! Thank you
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by kayceemurphy: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
call me and i will hook u up with real women, no hookers. 070657753851
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by alorauzoms(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
jaybee3: But Oga, seems like you've been in naija for the past few years so how come you still haven't been able to master the act of wooing?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=557590.msg7221187#msg7221187

Have you buried your head too deep in patronising s3x workers that you now don't know where or how to get a real girl on the street et al?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=823363.msg9748879#msg9748879

Sherlock Holmes
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by burmaluv(f): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls call dis number 07086554453 @ buju234
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by ethnicblack: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Do not die of loneliness and boredom.
Place a free ad today to find other black people from all over the world who are looking for friends, relationships or just want to hang out with some like minded people, then ethnicblack is the place to be.
No matter your age or sexuality, you can be rest assured that your perfect partner will find you.
www.ethnicblack.com
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by meandyou1000: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2015
FREE 5$ US DOLLAR, IS BEEN GIVEN BY MIKE IGHODALO OF PDP....>click on this link and withdraw to your bank account instantly> http:///1xHoAZz. click on receive money and use login:azby, pin: 1029.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by slide01: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by slide01: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by mikeetop3: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2015
richy5:
Berra mind your own biz, FYA
all those guys who claim they are agent are all scam... guys stay off
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by cvibe2: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
You don't need an agent when you can do it yourself.

Meet working class singles.

Register today! It's free and post your quality profile.

If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum and a handful of dirty tissues? The content of your dating profile should be top class; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by slide01: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by SylarsMcQuins: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
buJu234:
while i was still in the US,  its far easier for one to meet and date matured single ladies ( i mean above 40yrs); even single mothers and divorcees; but even since i relocated
back to naija; o boy it hasnt been easy to find one!!!

back in the US; i just visit either the gym; bars (on wkend); travelling ( airplane); neighbourhood or dating sites,  and i am hooked up, 
most times with bold intelligent women in mid & late 40s,  working class,  not parasites

But here; it has been very difficult finding any ( am not talking abt sugar mummy or gold digger but jst 4 mutual benefits & friendship)

so if u have any place in mind plz post it,

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I DONT WANT AGENT (because i am not looking for sugar mummy, i have my money, )

Came across this topic and ve bin laffineva since, so Bros ow did it go I mean ur sexcapade sorry escapades?.

Gist me abeg I wanna knw ow it ended.

Na beg I dey beg
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by bvegas2020: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Looking for expert advice? join whereweallmeet an online dating platform with live dating agents to provide advice for your problems.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by dylanE(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]...surprised and cracking up at all your posts...I dare join your conversation as a lady...but frankly I see this as a huge problem really...its a tough one...the family connections ain't working anymore as some of the ladies have the visa's to be this way from home...me sef tire for this matter shaa ...
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tosinville:
FYI, ikoyi clubs are dangerous at night to hook up with any lady cos untimely death corpses do wake at night to club too & u might probably get the surprise of ur life in the middle of night on ur bed.
shocked

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by westk: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mature Dating Site In Nigeria - https://friendite.ng - The best way to meet beautiful Nigerian single men and women for dating. Find your perfect match online today!
mature dating site in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.