Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect (24750 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Madalla Bombing: CP Zakari Biu Suspended Over Escape Of Alleged Mastermind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by KayDee4: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
jokers  undecided
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Ninapha(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Terrible!  I wish i am dreaming,  Nigeria is working after all!  I said i hv not as much read much about the comments of the sultan and the emirs on this matter, i am beginning to agree BOKO HARAM is a political jargon!
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by mikron(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
these politicians knw who the sponsors of this deadly sect are. So why are they not taking any action in revealing them? Please i need answers.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by doofanc: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
Is ths really a newsflash? What is so unbelievable about this story??

We may question some of the details by pointblank, but seriously anyone who still believes Sokoto was able to escape without connaivance, nay ACTIVE PARTICIPATION of the police has to be the biggest fool alive.

I just so irritated right now.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by silibaba: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
fingers crossed not until event unfold and lips sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-until dust settles
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Joe50(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Jonathan is just too weak, i no he woudn't do anything.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by BigMeat2: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
By now I think in any sane society, the pictures of the 'BK Suspect' should be in all electronic and print media agencies in this country and whole of West Africa.

But in our country, such common sense idea are not common.
We tend to do things in a backward fashion.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by kizito96(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Biu has been a Corrupt officer from day one.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by gonon: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
@Joe50, Our presido is calculating. Afterall he said he is not a tiger.
We, NIGERIANS, need a Lion ohhh combined with a hare ohhh. Stop punching calculator and start persecuting people @ Presido Jonathan
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by okosodo: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Prison break
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by ikmomen(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
naija and all their correct jonsing stories.

y will the police be so foolish to let a terorist like dis get away.

God na u b our only hope of security for this country
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by YEMOYEMI: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
OMG!!! How did we ge to this point

the country became sick since October 1st, 1960.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Reggie2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
doofanc:

Is ths really a newsflash? What is so unbelievable about this story??

We may question some of the details by pointblank, but seriously anyone who still believes Sokoto was able to escape without connaivance, nay ACTIVE PARTICIPATION of the police has to be the biggest fool alive.

I just so irritated right now.

What are BH's intentions and targets? The answer is staring any unbiased intelligent Nigerian in the face. Are they everywhere including government institutions as Gej had affirmed? The answer is there for all of us. Why can't Gej act fast and with decisiveness? Your guess is as good as mine. What baffles me however is how people tend to dance to the drum beats of those who desire a shift of power through non democratic means!
The blood of the innocent will continue to cry out to high heavens till judgement day. Those whose relations are killed unjustly are also angry; hatred is not an exclusive of any section of the Nigerian population

God save Nigeria.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by andyanders: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
They are all involved as part of BH
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by LEXYLOV: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Have they arrest and detained this CP yet ? I want that as fast as possible.
angry
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by manosteel(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
The way things are unfolding, now I don't even know who is who, I don't even know who is telling the truth, I don't even know who to trust, oh my God I'm loosing my head, I don't even know what I'm saying now, I won't be surprise to wake up tomorrow and hear that it was GEJ himself who personally detonated the bomb in Madalla that killed over 40.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by expert555: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
GEJ is never a crook is not fair to attribute that to him. A crook president would have ordered long time ago that all suspected BK haram members arrested should be send to jail in calabar. I who don't know anything knows what is going to happen if you put them in jail in the north. How many mistakes can a man make as a president? This man is noting but a true dumb. who should not be left to look after a chicken let alone a nation. The earlier 2015 comes the better. I was never going to waist my breath asking him to resign because he won't so we all should accepts his tenure was going to be the worst waste in Nigeria history.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by lakesider(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
Another story,let's face the fact instead of blaming religion or fact,i feel d presidency is the main sponsor ob boko haram.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by hakanai(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
"Fresh facts have revealed that the escape of   suspected mastermind of the Christmas Day bombing at St Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madala, Kabir Sokoto, was facilitated by Police Commissioner, Zakari Biu, with veiled backing from close allies of the Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim.
Competent Police sources at the Force Headquarters told Pointblanknews.com that a recently promoted Commissioner of Police (CP) Biu in charge of Investigations at the Zone 7 Police Command in Wuse Abuja facilitated the escape of Kabir Sokoto.  
CP Biu, is from Biu Local Government Area of Borno State, which serves as the Headquarters of the Islamic sect.

The source hinted that Biu had ordered two of his men who are of the ranks of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) and Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) who are detailed to be in charge of the suspect to produce him for personal interrogation.
Pointblanknews.com gathered that CP Biu after the “personal interrogation” asked his aide to take the suspect for evening prayers within the premises of his office.
According to our source the whole the tale about how the team taking Sokoto to Abaji was ambushed by those loyal to the suspect was all a smokes screen.
Pointblanknews.com further learnt that, the police collaborators and their sponsors felt, to allow Sokoto face prosecution was a risk to huge, as he may be forced to reveal names of those behind the sect within the top echelon of the police.
"After the prayers, the CP's Aide came back to the office alone and after we were called to account for the suspect", the source revealed. 

But Police authorities had in a swift response issued a release that the CP Biu has been suspended immediately from office."

^^^ Naija media and fabricate  exagerated lies.The above bolded is clearly a big fat lie!!! Biu is not the headquarters of Boko haram.The pockets of cases are not near the cases in other states prone to BH attacks.The state of emergency imposed on the LGA was with full endorsement of the community and environs.Simply Because it is most likely it could spill over to Biu.The people felt they even needed it to ensure that BH doesn't plant any roots in our communities.The Emir has always resisted them and so has the people.The emir has informed and repeatedly asked the people never to harbor them or any religious extremist group.Not today,not now and not ever That is it!!!
      Boko haram HQ is likely in Niger,chad,Cameroon,Within Maiduguri metropolis or Yobe.BIU has never and God willing will never be there headquarters!!!!Definately somewhere else.People flee Maiduguri to seek refugee in Biu when the BH crisis lingers.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by millionbuc(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hafis Ringim may be arrested for Rienstating a man like Biu in the police, sad sad

http://5slate..com/2012/01/many-sins-of-zakari-biu-commissioner.html#axzz1jSqGs1Ow
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by millionbuc(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by afm4ever(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Season 1
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by worm(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
PDPwayoo:

I said it b4 that this is an ISLAMIC ARRANGEMENT FROM TOP but our muslim brothers on NL took it as an offense to islam.
Im sick of this so called religion of piece. shocked shocked shocked

^^

God will punish your father.
I dey vexx with pple like you that reason with their anus.
By now everyone knows that your president who happened to be a christian is also involved. Involved in the sense that he promised to protect the lives of Nigerians and by shielding this evil and not exposing or dealing with them he also a boko haram! Nonsense.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
@haka_nai
you are a terrorist. you are the only muslim that fooled himself today by posting ignorant comment.  people like you and boko haram are tarnishing the image of Muslim.
Shame on you,
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Biafracom(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
one day i must be a biafran
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by mgbidi2013: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
I bet u, so far we are still in Nigeria, nothing will come out of the story. God will help us
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Moremony: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
it's like the eyes of god is against this country!!
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
There should be a mass protest against this negligence and for the mass to demand this suspect be produced!The mass protest should not end in subsidy removsl alone
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Moremony: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
He that aids killing or kills deliberately, death will never depart from his household,
God says so,
You can not create any parts of human body not even the hair yet you take pleasure in deleting lives, you'll be the most pitiable person when nemesis visits you,
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
@worm
what is your point?,  did GEJ release the terrorist or BIU did? GEJ has his weakness but we are now talking about the person that allowed Sokoto to escape.
By the way, im not an IGBO,  im a full northern nigerian that strongly against terrorism.

so u think Sokoto is right to bomb innocent people or BIU is right to escape mallam Sokoto what is your point? make it clear.

no wonder nigeria is like this. so many low life people like you.
Re: Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
If i were in charge of this whole operation, the Sokoto dude would have been spirited off to a secret location in the deepest south within minutes of him being captured. The fact this didn't happen (given that the whole north is crawling with boko sympathizers) smacks of crass incompetence at best, and at worst, a glaring proof that the wicked and bitter 'owners' of Nigeria are still calling the shots right up to the very top of our security agencies.

If this dude isn't caught, expect another atrocity to occur within the next two months.

The fact that the biu guy can get his job back given his dark history, and is made a CP to boot shocked, beggars belief and says all that needs to be said about us as a country.

I've always said anyone hoping that we'll get a handle on this boko thing is dreaming, as this escape has shown that the enemy lies within. For as long as we're 'one naijeriaah' this evil will continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm / 2015 Election: PDP Wins First Seat In The House Of Reps / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.