Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) (1889 Views)

Young Make Up Artists To Promote / For Professional Make-up Artists / Free Photo Shoot+possible Contract For Male/female Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by DaraAlina(f): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
Greetings,

I am a plus size model based in the U.S. I am travelling to Nigeria pretty soon. I am looking to do a Photo Shoot with probably with 3 different looks. I want to shoot in the streets of Lagos , Nothing too big !, I just want to be able to capture the beauty of Lagos with three couture looks.

Please if you are interested , send a link of your work, availability and rates !!

Dara
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
hmmm cool
well all i deal wit s strictly tickets
drp a mail n i get u wat u want
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by DaraAlina(f): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
I am looking for a photographer and makeup artist , I dont know what you mean by tickets, If you have a comp or zen card that will be great
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by Dyt(f): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
so sorry 2 burst in, i actually tot u myt nid tickets comin down. sorry ma'am
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by DaraAlina(f): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
No problem good luck
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by palma(f): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hello i am a makeup Artist. E-mail me on evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com or look up evolve Makeup Nigeria on facebook.
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by Virgomaris(f): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hi am a makeup artist, email @ stellamaris_obi@yahoo.ca, send me ur email so i can send u my job, am good @ what i do

Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by cutechic1: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hi Dara, I think it depends on location when you get to Lagos. I think you should just go into any good photo studio around ur location and work something out with them. It pays to be careful and u'll need to keep safe. If you have relatives in Lagos, they'll help. If you are visiting for the 1st time and will be in a hotel, then find out from them where u can get a very good photo studio.
Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by Abbylaw: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi,my name is Abby am a photographer and u can email me on omidan.abby@gmail.com or u can call +2348177631844,u cn check my works on facebook,the username is Lawal omidan-abby oluwatobiloba. Hope 2 work with u and hear 4rm u.

Re: Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) by mroluway: 3:32am On Feb 25, 2012
IMAGE SHUTTERS PHOTOGRAPHY is the Leading photographer in Town. u can view our Website to see some of our work. www.imageshutters.shutterfly.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Customize T-shirt / Customized Gold Pendants / Plus Size and Regular Size Formal/Work/Business Casual/Unique Women's Blouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.