Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em (3386 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Is Trash / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bonjoconjo: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2007
true or false comment pls
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by italonaija: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2007
, sauce kid deals with a reality that is very far from mine , because i don't live naither in naija neither in italy, but my favourite are NAeto-c,mode9,od,and rugged man
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by Rapsody(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2007
@italonaija
i luv ur choice,jare! Chop knuckle!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by italonaija: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2007
any body knws if troughbreadz are still 2geda?i know that ill bliss as drp a new single, wat of elajoe, ?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by danniecool(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2007
Sauce Kid is still a Kid why Mode9 and Ruggy baba are still in the industry smiley
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2007
sauce kid na baba for rapping. na american rapping school sauce kid dey attend. when him come back naja him go run down anybody bcoz him get mouth
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2007
Even Modenine, Ruggedman,Freestyle,Eldee and 2shot all of dem know say Sauce Kid better pass them maybe una never hear D guy mixtape and all this guys are above 32 wetin future hold for them in rap game?,

I know like dat Sauce Kid boy but i like is music cos him get future
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by youngdigi(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
skingo:

sauce kid na baba for rapping. na american rapping school sauce kid dey attend. when him come back naja him go run down anybody because him get mouth
skingo:

Even Modenine, Ruggedman,Freestyle,Eldee and 2shot all of them know say Sauce Kid better pass them maybe una never hear D guy mixtape and all this guys are above 32 wetin future hold for them in rap game?,

I know like that Sauce Kid boy but i like is music because him get future
wat a gay this illiterate is, 1st off u need to go to english school to learn how to speak english
2nd u need to go to the school of hiphop to learn ur hiphop basics
3rd, for the 100th time u need to get a job or log off ur computer instead of sukkin diccs from left to right

eminem dropped a classic album at the age of 30
jay-z dropped a classic album at age 32
nas dropped a classic album at age 29
50 cent is 32 yrs old
kanye west is 30 yrs old

---yet with all this u ask wat the future holds for a rapper of age 32, lol, wat a joker, see it annoys me when these type juveniles disrespect the game for what it is, why can a singer drop an r&b album at age 35 but a rapper of that age is considered too old to do that?? can u pls explain?

i'm forced to believe u are sauce kid himself or some affiliate gettin paid to do this, becos if u are not, then i wonder what life has done to u to make u this pathetic, u obviously know nothing about what u are typing urself and thats evident, saying u dont even like the boy, yet u have numerous threads on this site wit sauce kids cum all over ur sorry face, he prob told u to scream "its naijaaaaaa' when he was skit skittin all over mouth, get a life homie
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by youngdigi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
and just to add to this skingo, don't think u are so important that i typed such a long message for u, the fact is , opinions are like assholes, we all got one, so i really don't care what u think, but when u get into a debate and u seem to be very sure about what u saying, facts, come into play not what your heart thinks , so to break that down for u in lame terms, a better argument for u will be to prove most of the things u are saying with facts, i believe sauce kid is a very talented rapper but if i am posing that out, i wil make people believe why i say so, u on the other hand, i don't think u know what u are saying, but lets not make it bigger than u can handle, just get a life
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2007
wait oh. letme re-read wetin u dey yan
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2007
look in the mirror. u look like u full of shit. instead make u find person wey go born ur pikin, fuckin misrepresentation of what a grown man should look like. bastard

wtf is an debate
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by point45(m): 3:32am On Oct 12, 2007
here we go again!

one idiot who wants promo but aint got the cash to do it, thinks nairaland is the place.fine. if you want to plead with the whole world , come out and do it, that way, u'll save your folks the trouble of having to look for their change everytime u want to hit the internet cafe.and guess what? you'll save the whole nairaland the stress of even seeing ur name pop up. let me advice u, get another thread and name it skingo, go there and say all the bullshit you wanna say, all to yourself, no one would check it.if you are so proud of what you do as a rapper, why not admit to the world that you are saucekid? SIMPLE. because even you know it that its not worth it.im with young digi on telling you to get a life ,puke!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bouzymill(m): 3:43am On Oct 12, 2007
@Skingo
skingo:

wtf is an debate
I think the guy is rite, You really need to go take Some English lessons. Because A and N are not beside each other on the keyboard which shows that's not a mistake, and nonetheless, if it was, you would have modified it. That aside

SauceKid, because i know thats who you are, Get back to your guyz and try to make sumtin meaningful out of tha studio - we'll buy your CD, if it worth it which i don't think it will, cos you really don't have anything besides SAMBORIBOBO in your head. I watched your Soundcity Star Host where you said you started music feb. 2005 or there about, if i'm sure. Man, you know nothing about HIPHOP besides the dirty south Idiots you watch on BET, Go get a life, Mode9, Terry, O.D, Ruggedman have been doin the shit when you were shitting in your pants, before you started watching TV

AND IF YOU ARE NOT SAUCEKID, THEN GO, DELIVER MY MESSAGE TO HIM. COS YOU SHOULD BE HIS MESSANGER - you know Fronzworth Bentley, the job he does for P-Diddy,
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 5:03am On Oct 12, 2007
@ point 45; go Bleep yourself get a fuckin life if u want to diss sauce go to his website fucker let the whole world know how u feel. dont bash skingo

@bouzymill; I dont even know wetin bouzymill standsfor but if na word, e no make am for dictionary. now ur family may look to u to provide for them,if u are not in the position to do so comfortably, u rdoin a lot of fuckin wrong things in ur life and I take u assomeone that will live and pass and not matter to ur family, society or even any kind of history.

@ everyone hating on saucekid and calin skingo saucekid, saucekid is a very talented rapper that comes from ogba and so ogba boys suport saucekid to the fullest coz saucekid knows where he comes from. if them born una well, bring that dirty yans around me and awon boys, u no go tell sweet story after. if them born una well make u guys enter ikeja, festactown,ogba and those areas. enter there if u get balls u will see and then e fit be the end.

no b by typing. this na to show love for oluwasaucekibaba we gbadun sauce for here if u dont, go Bleep yourself
God punish bad people
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2007
i actually live in abuja cos my name is bolaji , i rep ogba and ikeja too.
i heard what this nigga sauce got when i went to ogba for one december carnival
he freestyled with one ogba guy callled shinene.
this nigga sauce is lyrically ill
mode or what the f u guys call him
eedris, ruggedman .od .mode,dbanj
etc
all of them go run down
sauce is in the league of jin that freestyle friday rapper.
if u really know hiphop and gangsta shit , u will know i aint easy freestyling and busting on other peoples beat
you need to hear sauce kid diss to kabiyesi to know exactly what this nigga is capable of doing soon
someone i think bolajibaok posted his freestyle in one rapidshare link , take ur time to look at a post under music that looks like https://rapidshare, its there and listen to the nigga sauce.

its naija for life , yebariba
sauce kid the illest
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by youngdigi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2007
bolajibaok, thats cool, i didn't know duke be out there freestylin and shit, well thats cool to know, can u up that diss u talkin about?

@skingo, why are u so maaad? lol
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ young digi:
omo as u see me so, me i no send u.
your success should be ur number one concern coz if ur posts are a reflection of ur actual mindset, then i dont see u goin anywhere in life,
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bouzymill(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2007
I don't even know wetin bouzymill standsfor but if na word, e no make am for dictionary
looking for bouzymill in the dictionary!!! you must have searched for JayZ, 2pac in the dictionary, "Its good to be educated"

Saucekid, remember u're like a god to sum young derailed minds like yours, why don't you just keep reading the posts and keep shut instead of fooling yourself around AfricanHipHop, Nairaland and all other forum, You don't even behave like a "STAR"

on a second thought

its good you're visiting these forums. This would allow you to know that u don't have a future yet in HipHop, u don't even have marketers to market your mixtape, that's why u doin self marketing, o ga oooooooooo. its Naija for real

your swears are like evidence of the present condition of your family, Nitwit.

am out of this thread
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 2:39am On Oct 13, 2007
for u to think sauce kid will be fishing all over the internet is plain sickening. but i know where u are reasoning from.
saucekid probably getting some pussy.
omo me byuy the mixtape and saucekid no sell am to me. all the people wey me know wey buy thre mixtape, no be sauce sell am.
OObaino markets sauce kids mixtape. and me no get your time.
u wey no get future dey talk about sauce kid future. omo them know am for 3 continents so far oh.
who knows u? who cares to know u
africanhiphop.com i no get login for there. but if i did u would know its me.
bastard, u ur father and ur children
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by point45(m): 5:34am On Oct 13, 2007
brother skingo
                        i feel nothing but pity for you, just listen to yourself talk,read back on the thread and see how many times you were told to get a life before i did, but you still didnt see is as jacking to actually repeat my lines.talking about getting a life when its you who is talking about people not coming to ikeja!!!!!!!! what are you? some kind of tout? agbero. i knew it. God go punish whoeva it is that helps you transtype because with the mentality level attached to your bullshit, you obviously can't know how to handle a computer. so you live in ogba, big deal! im tempted to diss ogba but on a second thought, its not ogba that has a problem,its u.and the only ogba you should live in is the penitentiary.imagine looking up bouzymill in the dictionary, man! u must be from a generation of lambs.one last advice, (this is to your interpreter though), please tell him the truth and stop charging him for stupidity and gross national misconduct.

brother bolaji
                        i can't believe you! is it that you live in abuja because your name is bolaji or your name is bolaji because you rep ikeja and ogba too. whichever it is,you sound like a very confused young man. if i didnt know mode9, i'd probably think yoruba people are daft, we should detribe you for.you live in abuja and talk like this, let me guess, you live in kubwa,bloody piglet
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2007
who says piglet?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by reginol: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2007
hey why all the hate?
@skingo: sauce isnt as dope as u seem to believe
@everybodyelse take it easy on skingo

hey check out this new nigerian artiste on www.indie911.com/simmy hes got a jam with 2shots
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by youngdigi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2007
point45:

brother skingo
i feel nothing but pity for you, just listen to yourself talk,read back on the thread and see how many times you were told to get a life before i did, but you still didnt see is as jacking to actually repeat my lines.talking about getting a life when its you who is talking about people not coming to ikeja!!!!!!!! what are you? some kind of tout? agbero. i knew it. God go punish whoeva it is that helps you transtype because with the mentality level attached to your bullshit, you obviously can't know how to handle a computer. so you live in ogba, big deal! im tempted to diss ogba but on a second thought, its not ogba that has a problem,its u.and the only ogba you should live in is the penitentiary.imagine looking up bouzymill in the dictionary, man! u must be from a generation of lambs.one last advice, (this is to your interpreter though), please tell him the truth and stop charging him for stupidity and gross national misconduct.

brother bolaji
i can't believe you! is it that you live in abuja because your name is bolaji or your name is bolaji because you rep ikeja and ogba too. whichever it is,you sound like a very confused young man. if i didnt know mode9, i'd probably think yoruba people are daft, we should detribe you for.you live in abuja and talk like this, let me guess, you live in kubwa,bloody piglet
sonned
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 3:08am On Oct 14, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2007
@youngdigi et all
y take all ur hate 4 sauce on skingo? He has a right to air his opinion

@skingo
mayb u shld b less controversial cos u re nt doing sauce anygd

@the guy dat thnks skingo is sauce
if u hate sauce go to his space and diss him,u really think he would really be here answering u? That dsnt make sense
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by youngdigi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2007
ok this is definitely my last post on this matter, cus u guys ae already makin it bigger than it should be and actually more superficial

@tosinedada, POC, there is no element of hate on any of my posts, u need to go back and read them, and let me know if u see one single -ve comment on sauce kid,
and just for the record, if u ask me, i think sauce is actually nice and cud be quite a good music maker, i even said it that everyone has a right to their opinion, my main issue was with how skingo rides a dikk blindly without knowing the consequence of what he is doing, i noticed what a faggit he was cus he came here sayin he doesnt even like sauce just so people will believe he's a real dude with real opinions, when i saw him make the same numerous blind comments about sauce on some other thread, and i clearly stated my reasons why i think dude is a faggit, if u don't agree with it, thats fine

and for the record, it is actually possible that sauce or any other rapper cud come here and make comments to support themselves esp when they do it so blindly (i.e. just a straight up dikkrider), common sense can tell u that because they have no reasonable cause as to why they say what they say. my case closed on this topic, peace
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2007
No shit them
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2007
i hope after these pieces u dont type nothin else regarding sauce kid. thats the only way forward! ehen!
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2007
now am assured that sauce kid will be better if he sits down to compose freestyles just like those of his first 3 freestyles
1, majjit freestyle
2, warning shot to kabiyesi part
and 3.final warning to kabiyesi part 3

yall need to hear this.i have them downloaded on my laptop
infact nigga sauce , its exaggeratingly naija

as an ogba boy i must get a collabo with him when i go to ogba for new year carnival
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2007
man abeg show me how to get those files on my lappy
oshe oshe, nice one.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2007
ok skingo , i will teach u
go to youtube and search for saucekid
you will see his freestyles there
now download flv player and hi-q sound recorder.
load the video on youtube then play on youtube and record with ur sound recorder

or better still wait for my folder i will post all of his songs here in a new thread now

they don die b4?
its naija !
yyyyyyyyyy?
iyalaya!
yebariba !

nigga sauce 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr P (psquare) For My Head Free Mp3 and Mp4 Download / Sites To Download Mp3 For Free please. / Windeck remix...Cabo Snoop ft Fat Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.