Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Bsiege – Nsua Dey Here Ft. Slim Burna - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bsiege – Nsua Dey Here Ft. Slim Burna (598 Views)

Slim Burna And Crew Survive Accident In Port Harcourt / #banger Alert: Slim Burna - Oya Na Feat. M-trill / Fast-rising Port-harcourt Based Musician Slim Burna Loses Mum To Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bsiege – Nsua Dey Here Ft. Slim Burna by Kwame08: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Download: http://hiphopsouth./2012/01/19/bsiege-nsua-dey-here-f-slim-burna/

First time I caught wind of BSiege was from the StreetRhymes’ Follow Follow joint. Turns out Mr. Nsua is one hell of a unique artiste with crazy cool talent.

He links up with Producer-on-the-mic Slim Burna for his latest release which happens to be quite original and intriguing, really liking what I’m hearing. Not a bad way to kick off his game tho. Expect more from Bsiege

(1) (Reply)

Work With Me / MC Bama "U Didn't Build That" The Obama Song / Click The Link To Register For The NEXT TO BLOW Online Music Competition Which I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.