Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House (1138 Views)

Dogs In Nairobi Banned From Having Sex In Public. / Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House by oolumide: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
myself and my two kids really love pets and want to rear dogs badly, but my landlady who leaves abroad keeps saying no, what do i do. And i dont have a house of mine yet.
Re: Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House by dasparrow: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2012
There is nothing you can do for now sadly. The only thing you can do is be patient until you find a place to live that allows pets. Just be sure to ask your future potential landlord/lady if pets are allowed before you rent so you don't encounter this kind of problem again. If you try taking in a pet when the owner of the property has clearly said no, you might risk getting thrown out or evicted from your place of residence and you don't want to risk that especially since you have kids. All the best!
Re: Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House by oolumide: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
tanks for your response, i appreciate.
Re: Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House by princeonx: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2012
Wow! Different strokes for differet folks! I won't/don't mind as long as they regularly get their shot but i honestly don't like local dogs (those type wey dey eat sh.it lol). Also the tenant/owner should know when to let them lose or chain/cage them other than that am cool with it if other tenants are!
Re: Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House by dasparrow: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
oolumide:

tanks for your response, i appreciate.

You're welcome
Re: Rearing Pets (dogs) In Another Man's House by saliubello(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
oolumide:
myself and my two kids really love pets and want to rear dogs badly, but my landlady who leaves abroad keeps saying no, what do i do. And i dont have a house of mine yet.
you can be your own landlord easily. we have houses and land for sale in cool estate. 08050323434 is my number for details or saliubello2003@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

If You See This Creature Hidden Inside Your Toilet Bowl At Late Hours / Pedigree Adult Female Rottweiller...she Is Of Super Quality..for Sale / Killed A Huge Snake In A Shop Where Only A Small Baby Was..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.