Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (173238 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yes, a student (whether prospective or regular) slapping a lecturer is very wrong, but a lecturer (whether senior or whatever) have no right whatsoever to start flogging students, WTF? I was at the Okuku campus but didn't write any exam and was only told to write down our name (DE students) when pple on other campus were attended to, tell me if this is not enough reason to slap a lecturer for some1 that is aggressive. Not everybody is a kid, the fact that we are looking for admission don't imply that we don't know our onions. So because a student slap a lecturer then cancelling the results of other is justifiable. Prostrate my foot
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Philipsdael:
must you talk to me before i react on what is right?....uhn...tell me!
People are going through agony and pains......cant u feel it....i bet u wont cos u are such a selfcentered fool......
I'm not an applicant but cant you put ur sillyself in those people shoes....is this the time to trade blames despite the fact that other centres are going through thesame wahala as Okuku campus.....praying they would not be admitted in ANY institution, uniosun should send their name to all institution.....Did you actually reasoned the gravity of that curse?.....

I'm sure if you read the first note, you will see that I wasn't the one that make that statement. I was just commenting on what umartins said that what the guy did was right because the lecturer flog him. He's not the only one that the lecturers flog so why was he the one that slapped the lecturer? It still baffles me
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
nanaman: I believe sumtim wuld be done to cancelled results but my fear is, wouldn't they be victimised when it comes to admission proper?? i learnt last yr some students results were withheld and made to pay 1k for writing on their question paper yet none of them was admitted.

I was 1 of d victims and I was admitted last year so don't let any1 tel u lies boss..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Immanuelar: guys..yawa don happen o,i got 42.8%...education/mathematics....indegine...first and second choice...@mayorall,pls wot is my fate.because nw am so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

u gat gr8 chanc 2 b sincere...jst 4lo it up...u ar on ur way 2 campus guy...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
Olajide327: Pls wat can i do if admitted to study agric econs and i wish to study a course lyk physics can i cross wen i get there or try to correct it b4 d admission has been given cos i cant imagine studying agric 4 5yrs while my dream is to do engineering i tink a 4yrs course lyk phy will do. Pls mayorall or preserver tell me wat 2 do so i can start taking actions rightaway.

Mak sure u get d admssn first and u wl sign out of d dpatmnt wt 25k...I gat many pipu wu signd out of d previous courses wich ar my frndz...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
SM@KID:
U neva accept moi 2go request o @Presegs n Mayorall r u on 2go 2?

Yes am on 2go...u can add me tru my fone number or usanam *mayorellall*
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Olajide327: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
mayorall:

Mak sure u get d admssn first and u wl sign out of d dpatmnt wt 25k...I gat many pipu wu signd out of d previous courses wich ar my frndz...
pls is it done afta reg or b4 d reg
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by dayoo111(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pls I hrd dat dose who scored below 50 wuld nt b admitted nd pls anyone who wants to study history nd int studies here pls server m directing my quest To u
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Orebukola(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
pls i wil love to hear d truth and nothing else, 46 percent political science and international relations,2nd choice and am from odo otin local govt pls any chance amd hope?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
God is still working in ways we cannot see. Relax and find somebody to give ur details to. God will make a way where their is way and where their seems to be no way.

Just hang on to him. Our hope lies with God
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dotunloba: NOTICE!!!: pls note that this information am abt to share is frm uniosun official facebook page.

SPECIAL INFORMATION: All applicants who had their results cancelled could be as aresult of;
1. Improper completion of the OMR sheet.
2. Incorrect entry of UTME Registration Number.
3. Basic deficiency in UTME score pre-qualification.
Direct Entry applicants are only to check their admission status which is currently in progress.
Notice will be made public when admission process is completed. Thanks.

Thanks so much for this and it is the main facts.

With this heard by all UNIOSUN ASPIRANTS,I hereby put an end to all abuses,curses and other unfavourable comments else I will tell odunnu who is the moderator of this section to ban anyone that makes unfavourable comments or even close this THREAD right away as I have the right to do this as the FOUNDER of this thread.
BE WARNED...........

NOTE THAT CANDIDATES WITH THE ISSUE OF CANCELLED RESULTS WILL BE RESOLVED BY THIS COMING WEEK and I advise YOU to relogin again now to check your result and note the INFORMATION that you will get.Okay? and

Let PEACE rain in this thread plz.......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by thorbhy: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pls I registered for the post utme bt dey gave me direct entry nd I reported 2 d hod@ okuku bt he said its a mistake dat I shld write d post utme dat d correctns will b made bt nw am unable 2 check my result cos it says no admission yet.sm1 help
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Immanuelar(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
It is nw certain dat d merit is 50% because it hs bin wriitten on der site,pls does dat mean dat dose of us wit less dan 50% shuld 4get about admissn or wot?@mayorall ur attentn is nided..pls do u knw of anybody dat got less dan 50% in d previous post utme wen d merit ws 50% nd still got admitted?pls mayorall...answer..my B.P is rising
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Immanuelar(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
dayoo111: Pls I hrd dat dose who scored below 50 wuld nt b admitted nd pls anyone who wants to study history nd int studies here pls server m directing my quest To u
it hs bin written on der website.50% 4 merit
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Bboybanj(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
Philipsdael:
u can see my earlier posts....
I was so furious at him and vickyt but just free them......
I believe they must have realise their wrong comments....
Let the room continue in helpin the aspirants.....
Bola....server say chill just chill....
No shitt.....
Just free 'em...
alryt bro.. Am ok now.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Olajide327: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Immanuelar: It is nw certain dat d merit is 50% because it hs bin wriitten on der site,pls does dat mean dat dose of us wit less dan 50% shuld 4get about admissn or wot?@mayorall ur attentn is nided..pls do u knw of anybody dat got less dan 50% in d previous post utme wen d merit ws 50% nd still got admitted?pls mayorall...answer..my B.P is rising
yeah many peo dat did nt score up to 50 were admitted lst yrs cos i also followed d last yr trend on uniosun 2011/2012 in which some peo dat ve below 50 got admitted while some wit high score were nt so if u also knw u ve connections try 2 use it and if u dont den u nid prayers cos i tink they also favour 1st choice d most and maybe indigine öne more tin i suppose is d performance in ur dept as well cos u cant compare d way they wil pass at osogbo to d way they wil pass at ejibo cos most of dem had 180 and u dont also expect 50% to be many in such case.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by thorbhy: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
Persever pls help me check dis,reg no-26165722IE,reg pin-680945918515,access pin-224889135769.tanks
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by yinkhar(f): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
presegs,y dnt u accept ur 2go request?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
Olajide327: pls is it done afta reg or b4 d reg

b4 reg...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Orebukola: pls i wil love to hear d truth and nothing else, 46 percent political science and international relations,2nd choice and am from odo otin local govt pls any chance amd hope?

To b sincere wt u evr1 dat wrot d post utme is qualified 4 admssn...jst 4lo up ur admssn wt ryt conectns...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Bboybanj: make devil punish ur mouth thr! Trailer go jam u die! Idiott!

I passd OAU pume acid test, is it uniosun pume tht i wount pass? Thunda fire u there u son of a gorilla!

Na that same lec. Go thy flog ur generation, until ur generation ar no more. idiott!

Telin me its right 4 a lec. To flog applicants. Mumu. Its people like ths that cant stand on thr right. Foull!

U go get the admission oh! I pray. But on the day of ur matric. Trailer go jam u!

U watch nd see..

i tell u, words cant exprez my anger 4u. I wish we can just meet 1on1.

Wow, take it easy guy, I reject everytin u said though, seeing as u re immature, I won't bother trying to argue points with you. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine. Don't ever place a curse to me again. I think it would be better if u see me face to face. Peace to you though, chill out
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
Immanuelar: It is nw certain dat d merit is 50% because it hs bin wriitten on der site,pls does dat mean dat dose of us wit less dan 50% shuld 4get about admissn or wot?@mayorall ur attentn is nided..pls do u knw of anybody dat got less dan 50% in d previous post utme wen d merit ws 50% nd still got admitted?pls mayorall...answer..my B.P is rising

Guy datz jst a format...last year I was tod I can't b admitted 4 medsin cos I didn't get up 2 250 in jamb...wen d merit list came out,I chekd 19 rezutz wt dia regstratn numba writn on d admssn list on jamb result portal,only 6 got 250 out of d ones I checkd.....I entad wt total score of 45.9....pipu dat got lower dan me gaind admsn b4 me...so work on ur admssn...one of my frnd in sku had 39.sumfn and he made uniosun 2nd choic,he was admited b4 me guy...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Smh....its funny to know that this is how the school admit students,so witout good connection someone cant gain admission abi? Even though you good score.....na wa oooo :/
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
thorbhy: Persever pls help me check dis,reg no-26165722IE,reg pin-680945918515,access pin-224889135769.tanks
while trying to check it for you i notice that you are a direct entry candidate,if is true then what you nid to do is to wait for the admission list to see if your name will appear
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Bboybanj(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dotunloba: Smh....its funny to know that this is how the school admit students,so witout good connection someone cant gain admission abi? Even though you good score.....na wa oooo :/
its usual wit all schl in naija. So thts th truth. Just folow up ur admissn.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
Bboybanj: its usual wit all schl in naija. So thts th truth. Just folow up ur admissn.
when money no con dey nko? Wetin man go do....abi na free follow up?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by solarmovic(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
Pls i need urgent help i scored 38.5 nd want to study bus-admin 4rm osun state even okuku as hometown, pls any hope 4 me with this score. Pls ans me fast i beg o.....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Are u scared of his curses @larride. Nobody can curse the person God has blessed. Empty curses. Is that the solution. Even the school has said it not because of slapping so while the empty curses. By the way he was just cursing a username

@philadephia &bbbanj. I saw ur comments but i felt their is no point bashing u ni cos ama give it to u nicely and morally without abuses but i felt i should allow the sleeping dog ve rest of mind. As for preserver u were applauding the guy when the thing scatter now u are condeming the curses. U lack leadership skill or is founder skill with that ur empty threat again.

Anyways, let peace reign supreme but remember when the blind lead the blind they both fall into a ditch. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (114)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.