Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Hard Lessons Learnt After The Strike-do You Have Another Source Of Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hard Lessons Learnt After The Strike-do You Have Another Source Of Income? (1016 Views)

What Businesses To Start After The Strike. / Five Useful Business Tips To Survive The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Lessons Learnt After The Strike-do You Have Another Source Of Income? by emailguru: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Any serious minded individual would have learnt some hard lessons by now after the just suspended NLC strike.
For me, one of the lessons I have learnt is that man cannot and should not depend on working for the government or any body for that matter.

Lots of Nigerians would have languished in hunger were the strike not called off. Why don't you think of working for yourself? If you are reading this and you are not yet into your own business, please I want to urge you all to start something of your own this year.

Talking about starting your own business, why don't you consider going the internet way. Oh yes, the internet is the best place to look out for if you truly desire to look for another source of income.

Do your research diligently and I can assure you that you will find the internet business model that is good for you.

I beg, look for something to do now,
Re: Hard Lessons Learnt After The Strike-do You Have Another Source Of Income? by lalaboy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
GOOD SUGGESTION AND YOU CAN ONLY SUCCEED BY HELPING
AS MUCH PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.I'M ALSO A STUDENT AT THE UNIV. OF IBADAN
AND I EARN MUCH MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE EARN AS SALARIES
MONTHLY WITHOUT TRYING TO SOUND IMMODEST.
THERE IS ALWAYS AN EASIER WAY.
WITH JUST 2000 NAIRA I GUARANTEE IN NO TIME
YOU'LL BE SMILING TO THE BANK LIKE I AM
AND THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS.
THE BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS
quicksmartcash..com

(1) (Reply)

Appleā€™s Q2 2012: $11.6b In Profit, $39.2b In Revenue, 35.1m Iphones Sold / Paint Business / Wait!!! It May Be Too Dangerous For You To Start Business If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.