Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nairalander Pls Com To My Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Pls Com To My Help (735 Views)

I Offer My Help To Wike, Says Dakuku Peterside / Check Westernniger.com To See How I Look Like Musiwa / Pointblank News.com To Shut Down By Efcc Because Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Surryt: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2012
My main ambition is to become a great politician,and av been working so hard on it.pls what steps am i goin to take 4now
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Dyt(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2012
1st step
who s ur fada?
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by John93(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2012
I want to discourage u frm doing dat especialy in dis our Nigeria. If u want to hav a mansion in heaven,leave d sinful way & b a great disciple of Christ. U'll neva regret doing so.
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2012
you are not serious. you better go and get a job with the Nigeria police
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Godmann(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2012
Don't mind them.

I support you and support you fully, if only you can tell me why that becomes you ambition. We want true politicians.

After God, politics comes next in things that have the potentials of changing our lives. Our country is bad because we have bad politicians. If you ambitions is to reverse this, and you can show me that you have enough attributes and commitment to change it, I will support you whole-heartedly.

So marshal you goals, and how you hope to achieve it. Convince me you have given enough serious thoughts to this and that you cannot be changed easily by the corrupt environment we are in.
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Surryt: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
Thank u God's man,i really appriciate u,but still yet i dont know why i just lov to be a politician.
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Godmann(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2012
If you don't know, just forget it; less you become another GEJ - President without direction.

I think it is better not to be born than to sit in Ado Rock while thousands perish as a result of your clueless-ness and indecision.
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Yeske2(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2012
I think you woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Godmann(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2012
Yeske!:

I think you woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Who is that you? Hope not me?
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Knight1(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2012
@OP YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU JUST WANT TO BE A POLITICIAN? shocked shocked

YOU BASICALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. MSCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW angry angry angry
Re: Nairalander Pls Com To My Help by Jakumo(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2012
This is a good question, Surry T.   

To become a Nigerian politician, you must first embark on a career as an embezzler or armed robber, saving all the proceeds to bribe your way into political power.   

You will also need to regularly visit jungle shrines where small animals and kidnap victims are sacrificed to the demon gods.   Since pictures of you in your birthday suit during those visits will inevitably leak to the press, you must commence NOW to cultivate an enormous beer gut, if you don't already have one, so as to look the part when those photos go viral on the internet.

Finally, your every public rally speech must contain now fewer that 25 references to God, along with an equal number of requests for God to help kill off your percieved foes, otherwise know as "Enemies of Frogress", in the most excruciating manner possible.

Follow the above rules, and you will be well on your way to political stardom in Nigeria, with AUTOMATIC eligibility for all the treasury-looting rights and privileges therein.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Govt Has Initiated New Road Projects For The Benefit Of All Abians / Former Inspector General Of Police (igp), Hafiz Ringim Presented A Fake Suspect. / If Nigeria Should Disintegrate: The Inevitable Consiquencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.