Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Do I Need To Visit A Spiritualist On My Case? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Need To Visit A Spiritualist On My Case? (681 Views)

Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region / Help:how Do I Tell This Guy,the Lady He's With Is Hiv&hepatitis+i Went To Visit / You Dont Need To Visit A Fitness And Health Gym To Loose Body Fat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Visit A Spiritualist On My Case? by Obigbonille: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2012
do i need to visit a spiritualist on my case?
or should i insist with medical doctors?
till when since my ailment is not making any better?
i hope they can help if i could be able to found a good and powerful ones?
do you know any?
please help.
Re: Do I Need To Visit A Spiritualist On My Case? by GWslim(f): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2012
Tell us the problems first, then will can advice you accordingly. But be careful with spiritualist, they can deceived and manipulate. My best advice is that you should visit God yourself and ask for is help and favour, our God will hear and come to your rescue. God bless you.
Re: Do I Need To Visit A Spiritualist On My Case? by agiboma(f): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
i cant understand what your problem is

(1) (Reply)

2 minutes Blood booster / HEAT In My Lower Region- Please Help! / Any Gym Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.