Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Recruitment For Office Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For Office Assistant (714 Views)

Recruitment For Agric-related Courses / Teachers Recruitment For High Profile Schools In Lagos / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Office Assistant by estrella(f): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2012
An Oil and Engineering Company in Kaduna is urgently in need of an office assistant.
The job description includes taking care of the Office environs.
The person will be trusted to handle highly sensitive duties and must be a person on integrity and honesty.

Must be in possession of WAEC or NECO certificate.
Please send your Cv to career@matstruttng.com
Re: Recruitment For Office Assistant by Laryne(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hello.
I read the reservation you expressed on a post calling for authors to submit their work for free publishing. I am quite impressed with the salient questions you raised.
I am an unpublished writer as well.
I would be glad if you can do me the honour of leaving me a contact to get across to you.
I would love to have some conversation with you and also have you see my works if it is ok by you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

Dslr Shooters Wanted: Canon 5d Mk II / Hy / Marketers Needed Urgently!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.