Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones (2830 Views)

Who Has Used These Chinese Online Shopping Sites / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by tommyking: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2007
Hello Everyone on Nairaland, I'm a new member here and i join Nairaland.com b'cos i heard that it is where U get the real koko on phone problem, so i would like anyone to help me out, the problem i have is about the Nseries and Chinese Nokia Phones, I dont know if anyone have information about them, what i mean is where to download its applications and how to install them into it, b'cos i'm unable to do it and it is the job i do 4 living i will really appreciate it if anyone here can help me out. Long live Nairaland, long live The federal republic of Nigeria.
Forgot to tell u, I'm from Delta State, but right now I'm in Bonny Island Rivers State.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by Markenny(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2007
when u use your cable USB wire attache to PC, what name do u see, well it not a pargent i have a friend who work @ first bank who will help u for the stuff,, duo he charge one tuns for it,
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2007
Markenny it is though not dou and it is one ton not tuns.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by honsule(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Tope.the errors that Markenny(EMEKA) makes in virtually in all his posting is becoming worrisome to me.is it typographical or head blunder?(human error)
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by honsule(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Tope.the errors that markenny(EMEKA) makes in virtually all his posting is becoming worrisome to me.is it typographical or head blunder?(human error)
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2007
Hey honsule i totally agree with you i dont know what kind of institution you went to honsule, is it the institution of professionalism cause every idea you bring seems totally perfect. I think we should help markenny(emeka) with english lessons
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by tommyking: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2007
You Guys Don't get it, I have Card Reader, when I Put the applications (java/symbian) into the memory card and insert it into the phone instead of the normal OPEN i got from other phones when I want to install it, it only give me some writings like DETAILS, FORWARD, DELETE, COPY, MOVE. I Thought there was some drivers for these types of phones, and the Nokia PC Suite could not recognise it when i want to install through it. Guys Plz Help Me out.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by Markenny(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2007
Guy u have to listen to me okay, dont mind those fools!!!
there are jokers.i think there blind.tope u have to go through
the rule of this forum b/4 u throw abusive worlds @ pples okay

@tommyking u have to do what i said if u are ready to install
well i dont know much i wounld have help okay.if u need help
call him, mail for his number oaky
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by tommyking: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2007
Thanks Makenny
What is the Guy's Phone Number? Or Better Still U Can Send The Number And Mail To My Mail Box. mudiaski2004@yahoo.com.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by Markenny(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2007
okay, i will mail u his number.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2007
Markenny sorry we were only advising you to come for english lesson's. Don't get pissed just tell me and i would see how i can talk to honsule about it. @markenny i would give you this for free though i don't know about honsule. So emeka think about it.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2007
@poster you have to get the specific type of file format that your phone uses. And if it is windows mobile then you have to look for specific format for that os.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by labiyemmy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2007
each Nokia phone comes with a pc suite software - and a usb cable - downloading stuff to the phone with the cable and the software is pretty much easy.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by Markenny(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2007
bingo
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by hayprof(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2007
Did u guys read d topic at all? it says Chinese Nokia phone. maybe d poster refer to d NokLa,
ya' ll grab?
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by hayprof(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2007
Did u guys read d topic at all? it says Chinese Nokia phone. maybe d poster refer to d NokLa,
ya' ll grab?
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2007
@hayprof you are totally right i told the poster to check the kind of file format that the os (operating system) and the phone support. With this it is either he download the file format's or look for a converter to convert files that are compatible with his phone. But emeka ohei always hold him back from heeding to my advice, even though he has a human error problem.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2007
@hayprof you are totally right i told the poster to check the kind of file format that the os (operating system) and the phone support. With this it is either he download the file format's or look for a converter to convert files that are compatible with his phone. But emeka ohei always hold him back from heeding to my advice, even though he has a human error problem.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by tommyking: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hey Tope, U will Have To Explain Further B'cos I am at lost here, These Chinese Nokia or NokLa Phones, do they have their own format or what, and where do i get the converter U are talking about?
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
First give me the type of os your phone is using
is it symbian, windows mobile or j2me.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by tommyking: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2007
How do i check the OS? I don't know where to start from, Tope do me a favour, kindly list the operating systems of any of these chinese nokla phones U know and tell me how to install application into them. Please
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2007
Ok just tell me if it is windows mobile pocket pc or symbian.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by liberty77: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2007
pls i bought this phone "NOKIA N95" but on getting to the net, i found out it was only the casing that is Nokia, the component is a phone which I don't know the brand name, it has the model as MT6227, as discovered on the net when i wanted to configure the phone for internet
conection, pls where can i get the software to be downloaded so i can use the phone for my internet connection
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2007
Actually i can say that phone is almost impossible to configure. We tried all but all came to no avail so pls just forget about that chinese NOKLA china phone.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by kosovo(m): 3:20am On Oct 16, 2007
hey dude there is no way on earth you can ever get applications on
ur chinise nokia phone. da phone is not a registered phone
it lacks the ability to accept softwares, and its not GPRS enabled.
once it gets a virus or crashes there is no way it can be formatted.
so the phone is just one hell of a thing
i advise you go for the original and the best.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by tommyking: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2007
Tope, Let's say It has windows operating system and is java compatible. Hey Makenny, U havent sent me the phone no. and mail of that your friend u told me bout
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by texazzpete(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
@tommyking
it doesn't have windows mobile OS. none of those chinese rip-offs do. It should be able to run java apps though. Please disregard all the advice the first couple of guys gave you, that's only for Symbian OS (comes on original nokia phones)

@tope_teadr
I doubt he'd be bale to tell whatever OS runs on his phone. then again, this ain't a smartphone, and any 'OS' it's running is likely to be rudimentary at best.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
@texazzpete pls tell me more about phone platforms i wish to learn. But if you connect a phone that has windows mobile as it os to your pc you'll know that you don't need a driver to configure it. But if you can get it to browse go to getjar.com
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
Tommyking can you browse with the phone.
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by netotse(m): 4:11am On Oct 20, 2007
d only way he'd be able to browse is if he puts d settings in manually(not 100% sure it'll work sef)d phones are neither windows or symbian, when u plug dem into PCs u'll see some nos. and letters u can google dem; dats the chip the phone is built around(d chip usu has capabilities for some of d popular services like bluetooth,camera,mp3,etc) also none of d nokia code-thingies will work with d phone(*#0000# or *#92702689#) dey usu dont come with a cd so ders no sofware and some come with two batteries(do u think nokia'll sell a phone with 2 batteries) face it u got served!
Re: Somebody Plz Help Me Out On These Chinese Nokia Phones by topeteadr(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2007
@netotse you are totally right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!! / Bb 5.0-7.1 Fix: Unfortunately Whatsapp No Longer Supports This Phone / Night Plans Of 1.5gb And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.