Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? (1743 Views)

Toyota Avensis 2004 With Corolla 2004 Dash Board! / What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) / How Durable Is 2002 Kia Optima? Any Known Issues? Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? by naso2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Guys, i need the car gurus and other NLers who have used corolla 2011 to intimate me with any known problems like cooling , engine durability etc with Corolla 2011.

I am at the verge of buying one (full option) and find it worthy to get reasonable advice from guys on "known problems" that i need to consider before the purchase. A friend told me he is aware of AC(cooling ) issues with it in the afternoon, but i have not found anyone to corroborate this.

Secondly the dealer that seem to be offering the best price now is showing me one that side mirrors do not have trafficators( pardon me but i thot its a given with 2011 edition), but the dealer is saying its optional. I just want to nip any avenue for foul play by the dealer in the bud.

abeg make una help una guy.
Re: Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? by naso2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
any help?
Re: Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? by KunleA2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
I don't know of any issues with 2011 corolla. You can go ahead and buy one if you want.

the side mirror trafficators are not present in ALL corollas. there are so many corollas made worldwide and i don't think they will all have it.

Below is a 2011 US Spec corolla LE. it does not have any.

Awaye

Re: Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? by KunleA2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
You can also provide the VIN number, that will be a conclusive factor to determine the year.
Re: Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? by naso2(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^^^^
Thanks man. Its a brand new car. will get the VIN next week when i start preparing to pay.

(1) (Reply)

What Oil Filter Do You Use? / Tinted Glass Ban Comes To Lagos Next Week / Terrible Fuel Millage Of My Altima 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.