Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Discovery Fund Or The Stock Market? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Discovery Fund Or The Stock Market? (788 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovery Fund Or The Stock Market? by sbm4real(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2007
Hello All,

I need to know if it pays off to invest in the ARM discovery fund or to invest in stocks. I want to invest a little amount in either mutual/hedge fund or stocks. what do you guys think?

I sincerely need your opinion.
Re: Discovery Fund Or The Stock Market? by Josey2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2007
sbm4real
Fund management is tied to the performance of the stock market for some though depending on the percentage used in investing besides bonds and others. But my believe is that if you monitor the stock market well, you will be able to make better returns than having your money invested in funds managed by institutions. The advantage you have with these funds is that you do not really need to stress yourself thinking of where to place your money or wonder how to turn it around. You are basicaly relxed. The choice is realy yours.
Re: Discovery Fund Or The Stock Market? by ugees(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2007
quite frankly i think it has to do with ur risk tolerance.it is safer in the funds but more interesting and profitable in the stock market.so the choise is urs.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Investing And Speculation & Why Does It Matter? / Abuja Taxi / Information On Federal Govt Bond 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.