Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? (1443 Views)

North Will Never Discover Oil In Chad Basin – Shehu Sani / Photos: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Chad / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by toluxa1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
I was somewhere this evening relaxing when some people said Sokoto was caught in Chad this night. I have no authoritative source and can confirm. Does anybody have this information? Is this true?
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by toluxa1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
The Christmas Day bomb suspect, Kabir Sokoto, who escaped from the police custody, has been rearrested by the Nigeria Police with the aid of an alleged popular marabout named Alhaji Ali Quran.

Sokoto, according to police sources, was rearrested at the   Nigeria/Chad Border in Borno State few hours ago.

The Police were said to have sought the assistance of Quran who is popular with tracking down suspects with voodoo powers.

Police detectives are on their way back to Abuja with the suspect.

President Goodluck Jonathan, irked by the questionable escape of the Boko Haram suspect, had issued a 24 hours ultimatum for the suspect to be rearrested.

Kabir Sokoto who was linked to the Christmas day bombing that claimed about 43 lives escaped from Police custody under questionable circumstances. His escape was said to have been facilitated by Zakari Biu, a Commissioner of Police who has been suspended from the Police.

http://pointblanknews.com/new/exclusive/3500-xmas-day-bomb-suspect-rearrested-at-the-border.html
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by toluxa1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
I have a feeling this story must be false then.
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by segyemaro(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
This story is false
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by Thatdave(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
If i ever have the chance of meeting point blank news team my first greeting will be

'children children how old i independence to day?'
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by toluxa1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
lol. Shouldn't this guys be arrested for this kinda things? Or is there FOFI (freedom of false info) too
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by gaddafe(m): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2012
I thought i was the only one thinking the news was false
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by Jeel: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2012
I hope this time around IGP will not act another Jame Bond, Good news
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by Jeel: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2012
50 mil 4 voodoo man,he go stop voodoology be that now
Re: Boko Haram Escapee, Sokoto Arrested In Chad? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2012
D voodoo man is actualy caled Alhaji Ali Kwara(maybe ts a coruption f Quran!) he lives n Azare, Bauchi state, acly a Lebanese Nigrian. I hope Azare is nt next n d itinerant BH's list f dis repot s true?

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu, Acn And The Inside Story Of Tinubu’s Deal With Jonathan By Danlami Nmodu / Chukwuma Duru,27,arrested In Ny City For Twisting A I6 Yr Old Student’s Nipples. / Musiwa: Kogi, Kwara Leaders Tell North We are Going with the Western Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.