Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Best Way To Handle Session Management In Jsp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Way To Handle Session Management In Jsp (796 Views)

New Nigerian Stock Exchange Website (Moved from jsp to aspx) / Php Vs Jsp / Asp Vs Php Vs Coldfusion Vs Jsp ''who's Da Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Handle Session Management In Jsp by MuyiGL: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hi. I'm working on a web app using jsp. I'm having confusions as to how I will handle sessions for login of members and stuff. The site is supposed to work like ebay. Auctioning, bidding and cart stuff. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Share Button: Nairaland, What Are You Still Waiting For? / How To Insert Google Absence In Php Website / How To Post Video Links And Pics To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.