Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Wow! Get and Share Your Free Stuff Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wow! Get and Share Your Free Stuff Online (1614 Views)

Come In For Your Free Open Vpn Servers / Claim Your Free Google Drive Today And Expand Your Gmail Space / Don't Pay An Installer For Your Free To Air Dish Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Get and Share Your Free Stuff Online by charlisco(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2006
As the topic name implies, we are going to be sharing downloadable and uploadable free stuff here, it can be games, software, e-book tutorial on any subject. e.g on Internet or how tips and trick on graphic application.

Please no image file e.g jpg, gif, png, wmf e.t.c

THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO BE DONE
Tell us the name of the file you are sharing
A  brief description of it, if any
Paste the direct link to download it

if it is in your mailbox, you can asked people to mail you in order for them to get it or if it is in your system, and is a large file, do not worry, Simple use www.yousendit.com, it can upload and send file up to 1gig, no registration required and it is free.
send the file to yourself first or anyone and the link generated while sending it, copy and past it here, that is where others we click to be able to download it.

Any other ideals to make this topic work out successfuly is welcome
my email is charles4love316@yahoo.com if you wish to contact me privately

This is mine
Name of file: Introduction to FTP
Description: A Brief tutor on how FTP works
Downlink: http://www.savefile.com/files3.php?fid=1228874
Re: Wow! Get and Share Your Free Stuff Online by haveev: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
seems a vry 9c topic 2me, bt unfotunately yet start seein u guys respndin,
Anyway, 'll plz sum1 help wth d direct link of dwloadn an ebuddy editable handler,pls?
Tnx in advance

(1) (Reply)

Learn Laptop, Digital Camera And Camcorder Engineering In Computer Village / My Acer Laptop Came Installed With Vista In German Language Help Me Convert I / Mtn 3gb Data For A Month (its Useless Or Worth It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.