Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? (657 Views)

The Shoes And The Man That Wants To Gag Social Media....... (he Made Buhari Cry / IF You Were To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by TANCO: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2012
[center]Considering the security  situation of the country today,  suggest what you think the President should do to BOKO HARAM[/center]
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by ShangoThor(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2012
1) If there were a U.N. Sponsored Referendum today, I am of the opinion that Northern Nigeria would actually lose territory in relation to how the territory was mapped out under Lugard as the people of the middle belt would opt to go with the South.

2) The truth is that the Islamic separatist aggressors will not give up their cause hence all other communities have choices to either band together to control the eventual outcome of their expansionist aggression or to fall prey and wait like sitting ducks.

3) A genuine SNC can only be conducted after the Islamic North have been excised from the Union. From this point, which ever Community would like to go their separate way, subject to a referendum should be allowed to peacefully under the supervision or input of international mediators. The idea is to let the people decide, and in reality the different peoples of the South do not have to like one another or hold hands as neighbours whilst skipping into the SunSet. If they want to go off and do their own thing, let them.

4) So let's talk about Military strategies, it's simple really. The Western Militia (Yorubas) hold the Western flank, the Eastern Militia (Ndigbo) hold the Eastern Flank, The Tivs, Beroms etc hold the Middle Belt (Centre ground) which serves as a buffer to the other Militias, and Further South (Ijaws, Itshekiri, Ilajes etc) hold the rear flank (part Coast), just in case or as a back up.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by Skanas(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2012
Declare a state of emergency in all the northern state,as well as a dusk to dawn curfew.Sack Ringim and his AIG'S,as well as all officers incharged of our borders in the north.Transfer key officers from the north to the south and the south to the north!Arrest and jail anyone with the slightest link to this BH guys
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by buchio7(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2012
if i were ur clueless presido i wld GROW A PAIR OF BALLS, chikena,
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2012
Jonathana's advisors aren't doing their jobs.
What he needs to do is to call all the first class emirs to aso rock for a meeting and sternly warning them that they risk being deposed if any bomb goes of in their territories. Let them go and see what happens, I bet you they will take this information to the sponsors and won't want to risk it.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2012
kill my self sad
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were In The Shoes Of Mr President? by jpilata(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2012
The first thing i wil do is to sack the whole service chiefs and IGP, Then,i will declare state of emergency to the whole 19 northern states,remove their governors and suspend their house of assamblies,emirs.I wil propose a bill that No boko haram member should be taken to court but kill immediately.But if these,can't solve the problem,i wil find way to divide the country

(1) (Reply)

You Lazy Intellectual African Scum! / Lagos Reclaims Ojukwu / Pray For Your Oppressors To Live Not To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.