Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

A Big Thanks To Bigrovar And All 'em Computer Guru - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Big Thanks To Bigrovar And All 'em Computer Guru (692 Views)

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Join Us To Become A Computer Guru / How Do I Become A Computer Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Big Thanks To Bigrovar And All 'em Computer Guru by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2007
thanks to the computer Guru bigrovar and all other folks for pimpin my Pc, meant to put the pics of my desktop here but don't know how to snapshot anyway, thanks a bunch bro grin grin cheesy cheesy may God love-vendor ur life with abudance of Grace
Re: A Big Thanks To Bigrovar And All 'em Computer Guru by bigrovar(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2007
hey man am flattered , i dont know but how did i love-vendor ur pc , ? anyway God would love-vendor ur life too man , as per the screenshots just press fn + prtsc on ur key board, go to a picture editor like piant, select edit and click paste, there u have it in other for u to resize the picture so that it would not be too big for upload in nairaland use image resizer i will post a link where u can download one

ok here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/0o5mhd

another one here http://www.sendspace.com/file/60t6mm

just right click on the image and u are done

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Prices In Naija / Used Flat Screen Monitor 4 Sale / I Have Many Pc Games Key(www.hdqr.net)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.