Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Nigeria Air Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Air Force (1856 Views)

Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants / NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

The Nigeria Air Force by ultimos: 1:39am On Oct 11, 2007
wat do u guys know about the nig air force.in terms of equipment training etc.i bumped into their web site some days back & got these pics.they ar not that bad.

Re: The Nigeria Air Force by ultimos: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2007
more pics

Re: The Nigeria Air Force by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 11, 2007
are they still using the Russian MiGs they bought during the civil war?
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by ultimos: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2007
still got more

Re: The Nigeria Air Force by ultimos: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2007
more

Re: The Nigeria Air Force by Tats(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2007
Dont know about equipment, but recently they have been sending their officers for training overseas. At least I know of recent trainings to U.S, South Africa, UK and Belarus.
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by naijaking1: 3:07am On Oct 13, 2007
davidylan:

are they still using the Russian MiGs they bought during the civil war?

I don't know, but the last picture looks like a mesuem fighter plane on display in a park new my house.
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by zebra(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2007
These are L39 trainer aircrafts for ab-initio figther flying in the NAF. They are stationed in 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2007
dem dey pose with trainer aircraft? cheesy grin
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by uspry1(f): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2007
Here is original link where all those pictures above from. For more details, what it is all about at below:

http://www.nigerianairforce.net/welcome.htm
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by iykrion(m): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2007
ultimos:

[b]what do u guys know about the Nigeria air force.in terms of equipment training etc.[/b]i bumped into their web site some days back & got these pics.they ar not that bad.

Not much anyway, but the little I know is that they don't have modern equipment. I also doubt if the NAF can actually go to a real war.
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by zebra(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2007
davidylan:

them dey pose with trainer aircraft? cheesy grin

You dey mind them??
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by bazukasqua(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2007
hey guys dont say so of our airforce
they are still growing cry
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by jokotete: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
hi room
Re: The Nigeria Air Force by bazukasqua(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2007
hi there

Nigeria's Official Website Shutdown / The Verdict According To Olusegun Adeniyi; The Days Of The ‘cabal’…(ii) / Middle Belt Group Warns Core North Over Jos, Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9