Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School (1949 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Stay In School!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School by NotNairalandi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
If You Want to Be Rich and Happy, Don't Go to School by Robert Kiyosaki.have you read this book and what is your thought about it,
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School by suogal(f): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
no,i vnt nd i certainly want to know wat it says.ve u heard?
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School by suogal(f): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
i meant to ask if u ve read it
Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School by 4xstore: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2012
Please,the book is highly recommended for those who want to be an entrepreneur.There are others too in the collections.You will to read it to get the whole pictures.That is RICH DAD,POOR DAD.

(1) (Reply)

Smartest Kids In Britain, Nigerians (pics) / ATBU Merit And 2nd Batch Admission List 2014/2015 Released / EDO STATE 2015/16 School Of Nursing And Midwifery Form Is On Sale Now, For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.