Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is It Morally Sound To Do Little Evil For Much Good Of All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Morally Sound To Do Little Evil For Much Good Of All (915 Views)

For The Good Of Lagos State! Be Wise!!! / Jonathan Set To Concede The Election For The Over All Good Of The Country. / Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Morally Sound To Do Little Evil For Much Good Of All by geosegun(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
Since d beggining of d year. I have been thinking of wat we can do to ensure success and development of d country for d good of all. I so much discovered dat until we decide to eliminate/maim d corrupt leaders/cabal/bokoharam sponsors before d country can move forward. Is this morrally justified? Will God be happy with this? Please kindly give ur answers without mincing words.
Re: Is It Morally Sound To Do Little Evil For Much Good Of All by lawani: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
geosegun:
Since d beggining of d year. I have been thinking of wat we can do to ensure success and development of d country for d good of all. I so much discovered dat until we decide to eliminate/maim d corrupt leaders/cabal/bokoharam sponsors before d country can move forward. Is this morrally justified? Will God be happy with this? Please kindly give ur answers without mincing words.

Killing people will not solve the problem of corruption. We have to sit up and reorganise the whole place so that government revenue will be dependent on taxation by at least 90 percent. Do it the way of successful nations and you will reap thesame results
Re: Is It Morally Sound To Do Little Evil For Much Good Of All by EVarn(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
It depends on your concept of the term "evil",personally,I believe eliminating obstacles to national interest can be used as an efficient instrument of state.At that point,it doesnt matter if it is good or evil,all that matters is the necessity.
But then again,I am a man of expediency,others may disagree.
As for killing off our politicians; that would only temporarily solve the problem.For any nation to succeed,it needs strong and vibrant institutions(like law enforcement,judiciary,legislature,political parties,academic institutions,civil service etc),a bloody revolution will not automatically create strong institutions,though it can be used to do so.
In a heterogenous country like Nigeria,a revolution has higher risk of spiralling into civil war.
Re: Is It Morally Sound To Do Little Evil For Much Good Of All by DLondonboiy: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just pray BIAFRA comes. When it does you would be free....support those agitating for freedom. That's only how you can get true freedom.

(1) (Reply)

The True Reason For Igbo Hatred. / Total Amount Of Money Looted Since 2006 / I Have Postrate Cancer And No Regrets - Warren Buffet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.