Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims (10784 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by Roforofo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16673888
This is the BBC link. Imagine the whole world knows over 150 people killed in Kano yet useless Jonathan and the Presidency in Abuja claim only 7 people die. This country is being run by useless retards. Nigeria is going down the drain.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
@ pretty boi

Thanks, you make sense die, but in as much as I know that he is responsible for the security of Nigerians at large, I must say that (I may be wrong) he is most probably having a very tough time trusting his aides, and no man can do anything meaningful under such a terrible situation . As for the blame, I HONESTLY won't lay blames on him because I know that Boko Haram doesn't come from him at all, in fact he is in a confused state ( without cooperation, any leader will be). My CURSES will go to those treacherous beasts in his government, and the super-rich minority that have decided to put this scourge on us.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by kizito96(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
Medicine after death. Kill them when you capture them rather you granting them bail
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by philip0906(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
ekwah:

I know Goodluck has done things which I am not in support of, but all these nairalanders wey dey shout about Goodluck and Boko Haram should shut their mouths up abeg angry angry wetin exactly u wan make e do? carry gun go streets go fight them? If the president has declared that he knows the sponsors (I hope that is even true), has any one settled down to think about the main reasons why he hasn't done anything? Una just dey here dey play blame games. Dem tell una say the fight against terrorism na biscuit? angry make people chill abeg. As far as I am concerned, NOTHING can be done for now because these Haramites are far more organized than we can think,and may most probably have the support of top guns in GEJ's government. One wrong step by GEJ and everything will be blown up. For now let's try as much as we can to stay safe.I no see wetin anybody fit do against Boko Haram here o. If you get any suggestions  undecided , you can educate me on that.
just c d rubbish wey person dey type. . .may i ask u just one question.If imbecillic jona cannot guarantee nigerians their safety(just like what d americans have done after sep 11)what d f.ckk is he still doing as our president? undecided
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by chuxyn: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
The reason we must break or destroy the PDP if Nigeria is going to make some progress is because simply put, the PDP is an elite platform for accommodation in the sharing of economic rent, and that is the antithesis of nation building. The house of assembly requests for furniture every year, PDP sponsors bid for the contracts as pay back for getting their stooges into office , it is inflated, and David Mark approves it. Or a cabal requesting money from the state treasury as payment after sponsoring elections and when the head of state fails to comply they go ahead to make the country ungovernable with senseless killings or pipeline vandalizations. No society can make progress in a sustained way with that mindset or such political attitude. This is why we have to come together and destroy our common enemy the PDP, in every Ward, local government, state and the Nation. We as educated middle class citizens have the responsibility of enlightening others. This is the beginning of citizenship.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BeYourBrothersKeeper-BYBK-Taking-Down-the-PDP/206124316146502?ref=tn_tnmn
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by assetstrap(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
My peeps i think we've reached a point where we have to stop criticising Jonathan for criticising sake and start proffering solutions, reasonable solutions. The guy is under tremendous pressure and is getting all sorts of advice from people who probably have hidden agenda's. The security apparatus he inherited is and has been broken for a while now, everything needs to be built up from scratch. He needs us to give him the confidence that we d people will support him if he takes the TOUGH decision to go after d real sponsors of BH and other cabals.  now i know he has made big mistakes already but he needs an avenue to get well meaning advice thru forums like this. It is easy to criticize and i am one of his critics but i'm beginning to think he needs serious help, help he can only get from d people. just my 2 cents folks.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by dadebgroup: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2012
After how many hour of the blast, a responsible president indid!! if one of his family member was a victim of the blast? how & whn would he respond.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by SILAKABUWA: 3:36am On Jan 23, 2012
A man that was caught in the KANO organised killings by whom we never know, was running helta-skelta because police/army are shooting anyhow and rush to an open gate, a security gate man chased him out of the house and in the morning his corpes lies in front of the closed gate cold blooded, sadly, d person was a friend the gatemans friend. the gateman was weeping upto now!!!
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 23, 2012
For gods sake can someone tell me why that fool is always smiling? angry
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by NAIJAVOICE(m): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2012
See this; Emir weeps as GEJ lament condolence message; http://trends.com.ng/2012/01/gej-condolence-visit-kano-emir-weeps/
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by otondo55: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2012
We all are saying the same in different ways.

We are not meant to be together, Split this unholy marriage !

Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by solaugo(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2012
, UTME 2012 is on the 28th of March 2012, get your students busy @ www.utmesuccess.eu.pn, access UTME past questions online and receive your evaluation report immediately, share this link with students preparing for UTME 2012, Wishing you all success.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2012
@philipo0906 "just c d rubbish wey person dey type. . .may i ask u just one question.If imbecillic jona cannot guarantee nigerians their safety(just like what d americans have done after sep 11)what d f.ckk is he still doing as our president? "

Oga mi u no get my gist at all. For 911, Bush no get the support of all US citizens? The congress men and women and all other super powers of the country no dey em back?  undecided How can you compare that to the situation in Nigeria when you and I know for sure that there are super powers in GEj's government that didn't want him there in the first place? Were u not there when some Northern elites promised to make the nation "ungovernable" should Jonathan choose to not bow to the zoning formula? As far as I am concerned, in a situation where there are treacherous shadows in a government, nothing can be achieved, or progress will be a lot slower. I do not think Jonathan has bad plans for this country at all, but you must understand that no other past Nigerian government has faced what he is facing now and to heap blames on him as if he can handle the situation single handedly, will take u and I no where.  NO PRESIDENT can hastily tackle this Boko Haram issue so please settle down and absorb the reasons for my post. No be only Boko Haram be the issue on ground and as long as our leaders in TOTALITY (especially those from the North) can not put heads together to make things work, we should stop blaming him! angry
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by vanunu: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2012
Most people in this forum are totally ignorant, they don't understand what terrorism means, they think that terrorists are ordinary area-boys that can be flogged by the corrupt and incompetent Nigerian police force. These are people that are well trained in the act of terrorism, some of them have been trained in Iran, Somali and Yemen and they operate in cells.

Remember the Americans and some European countries have been in Afghanistan for so many years and they have not been able to defeat the Talibans. Just last week, some french soldiers were killed by an Afghan soldier, who incidentally is a Taliban but was in the Afghan army.

So my brothers, stop the insult on GEJ, it is childish and irresponsible.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by velo10: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2012
vanunu:

Most people in this forum are totally ignorant, they don't understand what terrorism means, they think that terrorists are ordinary area-boys that can be flogged by the corrupt and incompetent Nigerian police force. These are people that are well trained in the act of terrorism, some of them have been trained in Iran, Somali and Yemen and they operate in cells.

Remember the Americans and some European countries have been in Afghanistan for so many years and they have not been able to defeat the Talibans. Just last week, some french soldiers were killed by an Afghan soldier, who incidentally is a Taliban but was in the Afghan army.

So my brothers, stop the insult on GEJ, it is childish and irresponsible.

We know terrorism is the worst thing that can ever happen to a country but Nigeria's terrorism record is far amassing those of other nations. How many terrorist attacks were successful in the US or European nations or even African nations. Please do not use Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya as examples as those nations were destabilized by invasion/war. Why I blame the government on this is because corruption prevented the spread of resources and gains of democracy thereby making some people becoming renegade in the name of religion. Imagine if proper education and employment was invested in Northern Nigeria, do you think the present Boko Haram cohorts wouldn't think twice before signing their lives off for death? It's simply the consequence of government ignorance on youth development and security.

About GEJ, for goodness sakes he said wanted to be president despite knowing his incompetence in the issue. Being president means you have the best understanding of your country and how to curb any destructive trend incase it shows. But our president is here complaining of not even knowing how to handle Boko Haram. He even says it is something we have to deal with, for goodness sakes how could you support such a person? Security that should be one of his priorities is now at a critical level. So please lets not encourage mediocrity
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by prettyboi1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
@velo10. *standing ovation for you,3 gbosas 4 u. everything you have said in this last post of yours is exactly the truth in my opinion hook,line & sinker. You're thinking without sentiment & biase.
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by chuxyn: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
I have been trying to put this puzzle together, our present national crisis: Believe it or not GEJ is presently fighting a war, it would have been much worse if everywhere is at peace because that means that money is changing hands smoothly, and the Mafia ruining this country are getting their due share of the corrupt entity called Nigeria.
The cabal responsible for oil bunkering in the Niger Delta are the retired military generals from the north, and they have undue influence and continuously infiltrate our military and navy by having serving loyalists.  While as a youth corper, we saw young military men from the north continuously traveling to the Niger Delta to protect their bosses investments, some soldiers even kill their colleagues or use juju  on them so that they would be the ones on duty all night during the oil bunkering, because there is so much money to be made in alliance with the white sailors. This explains why the some persons in the north believe the presidency is their birthright, to protect their oil bunkering investments. A lot of the northern politicians in office right now, where sponsored by these oil bunkering cabal and all Emirs in the North have their own share of the flow, which has stopped for the moment, that’s why neither the politicians nor the Emirs are doing or saying anything to stop these killings because their bunkering business is at stake. The Emir of Abaji was arrested with his two sons for arranging with a commissioner of police zakari biu to release the key suspect of the Christmas day bombing. So GEJ was right that BokoHaram is everywhere in government whether as politicians, soldiers, policemen, judges etc.
GEJ has exposed the first cabal which is the oil marketers and today they are no longer faceless, we know their companies and we know the individuals behind them: Ascon oil, Zenon Oil, Con Oil, MRS, AP etc. but the biggest mafia is the cabal lifting crude illegally in the Niger delta and selling it to foreign pirates who deliver these illegal crude to Russian and Chinese Business men.
To win a PDP ticket for presidency in Nigeria, you either join them in bunkering or allow them continue their business unhindered, then will the money be released for your campaigns. If you try to change your mind after assumption of office as president, the cabal led by retired military generals will make the country ungovernable by sponsoring mass killings in the north. If you remember, OBJ’s first tenure was characterized with mass killings in the north then Sharia law followed, to the point that they started exporting dead bodies in tippers to Aba market from kano, until OBJ made a deal with them and everything just stopped, nobody was probed and he could then go for a second term.
We read reports that most of this Bokoharam attacks are carried out by professionals “Military/ SSS” or being trained by them, I also read that an SSS man was arrested for shooting at Deeper life members in a church in the north during xmas killing seven people.
I perceive GEJ is not playing ball yet even though he is negotiating with the faceless Boko Haram. At the same time according to saharareporters GEJ has conceded our national marine domain to a company own and run by Tompolo a Niger Delta militant, they now partner with NIMASA  (National Maritime Space Agency) to provide a platform for tracking ships and cargoes, and enforce regulatory compliance and surveillance to the entire maritime domain: these are millitants  armed with weapons to guarding our oil wells to prevent bunkering and not the military personnel anymore. The puzzle has not straightened up yet, but if the northern elite lose  this, then they have to go back to the groundnut pyramids because there is no more free money, but does  that mean that bunkering would have stopped, or bunkering power just changed hands from north to south-south. It’s still unclear, but I sure know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by erosmith: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
[table] know Goodluck has done things which I am not in support of, but all these nairalanders wey dey shout about Goodluck and Boko Haram should shut their mouths up abeg   wetin exactly u wan make e do? carry gun go streets go fight them? If the president has declared that he knows the sponsors (I hope that is even true), has any one settled down to think about the main reasons why he hasn't done anything? Una just dey here dey play blame games. Dem tell una say the fight against terrorism na biscuit?  make people chill abeg. As far as I am concerned, NOTHING can be done for now because these Haramites are far more organized than we can think,and may most probably have the support of top guns in GEJ's government. One wrong step by GEJ and everything will be blown up. For now let's try as much as we can to stay safe.I no see wetin anybody fit do against Boko Haram here o. If you get any suggestions   , you can educate me on that.[/table]

@ekwah

My guy nor mind them jor!! Nigerians too they nack mouth, non of una go fit do better. With una abundant natural resourses una never fit combat basic issues like electricity and infrastructures na fatal ideology like 'islamic fundamentalism' when the westen worlds dey sweat to combat una wan trample? How u wan take exterminate man wen ready die with hope of grooving chicks with big big boobs for heaven?! If the imams for north nor fit call their almageries  to order. I advice christians to leave north for them. Christian nor fit win this war, cos our belief does not support violence!
Re: GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims by erosmith: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
We know terrorism is the worst thing that can ever happen to a country but Nigeria's terrorism record is far amassing those of other nations. How many terrorist attacks were successful in the US or European nations or even African nations. Please do not use Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya as examples as those nations were destabilized by invasion/war. Why I blame the government on this is because corruption prevented the spread of resources and gains of democracy thereby making some people becoming renegade in the name of religion. Imagine if proper education and employment was invested in Northern Nigeria, do you think the present Boko Haram cohorts wouldn't think twice before signing their lives off for death? It's simply the consequence of government ignorance on youth development and security.

About GEJ, for goodness sakes he said wanted to be president despite knowing his incompetence in the issue. Being president means you have the best understanding of your country and how to curb any destructive trend incase it shows. But our president is here complaining of not even knowing how to handle Boko Haram. He even says it is something we have to deal with, for goodness sakes how could you support such a person? Security that should be one of his priorities is now at a critical level. So please lets not encourage mediocrity
[color=#990000][/color]

@velo10

"Imagine if proper education and employment was invested in Northern Nigeria".

This your comment mean say either u be northerner or u dey detached from wetin they happen for 9ja. NA JONATHAN SAY MAKE DEM NOR GO SCHOOL??!! Guy, if u nor get anything to yan, go watch papa ajasco for silverbird. I served in kano, and i saw countless school materials the federal govt through petroleum trust fund invested in schools. If you see books and laboratory apparatus when dey gatther dust for schools there? How dem wan even make use of them sef, wen dem nor fit even speak pidgin english, let alone english? Moreover, 'western education na sin as far as dem dey concerned!' GUY,ISLAM AND ILLITRACY NA LETHAL COMBINATION. No be Jonathan go solve the problem for north!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian / Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) / We Must Back Fuel Subsidy Removal To Move Forward, Civil Societies Appeal To Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.