Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Looking For Nigerians In The Philippines - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Nigerians In The Philippines (568 Views)

Cheap Importation Secrets For Nigerians / New ₦aira Virtual ATM for Nigerians in the UK / The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Nigerians In The Philippines by SagittariO(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Good Day!

My name is Pau and I'm currently looking for Nigerians in the Philippines whom I can talk business with. Would you like to earn 2,500PHP up to 24,000PHP/day? Let's talk so I can give you the details of this business. (LEGAL BUSINESS ONLY)

Hope we can meet up soon so I can explain to you the details. Leave me a message or call/text me if you're interested - 0917-9274099. Thanks!
Re: Looking For Nigerians In The Philippines by SagittariO(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2012

(1) (Reply)

The Free Online Debating Platform In Nigeria / Get Ngn500 Discount Off The Normal Price / Abuja Skolda For Quick Auction 250k Only.. Goin..goin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.