Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Novice Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Novice Wife (1202 Views)

Little Johnny: Still A Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Novice Wife by Ibangap(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2012
After a couples wedding,on their first nite 2gether d wife still a virgin tells the husband 'darling teach me how to hav sex u know i have not done it before' the husband says 'ok lets use an illustration my private thing is the prisoner and ur private thing is the prison, now lets put the prisoner inside the prison' after the first round, the husband satisfied, lies down beside the wife but the wife havin the experience for the first time and wants more,nudges the husband 'honey the prisoner has escaped' the husband rising to the occasion says 'ok lets reimprison him' after the second round the husband feelin tired lies face up, but the wife enjoyin the whole new experience, hits him again'darlin the prisoner has escaped again' the husband not wantin to disappoint tries one more round but after this managed to crawl down from the wife, but after a while the wife still not satisfied hits him again saying 'darling the prisoner has escaped again o' but the husband furious this time shouted at her 'ah ah let him go now, it wasn't a life sentence'
Re: Novice Wife by Tosinville(m): 2:14am On Jan 23, 2012
ok
Re: Novice Wife by bunmioguns(m): 5:15am On Jan 23, 2012
Posted here several times, anyhw u tried
Re: Novice Wife by mikuz(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2012
is this a joke?
Re: Novice Wife by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2012
O o o o o o o

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lie To Ladies / Question Tag Joke / Let The Fun Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.