Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Cc And Ify Please Read! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cc And Ify Please Read! (1237 Views)

I've Made The Same Mistake Too Many Times. I Need Advice. PLEASE READ!! / Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. / Choosing The Right School-cc,efemena Ur Views Would Be Appreciated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc And Ify Please Read! by pslm23(f): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2012
This post wasn't meant to be in the travel section so I've removed it. Sorry guys!
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 23, 2012
Why didn't you open this in the family section. They hardly frequent this place
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by Odunnu: 3:59am On Jan 23, 2012
Go ahead and delete the address, I just copied it and will help deliver it to them privately. Cheers.
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by tpia5: 4:26am On Jan 23, 2012
my goodness, people are being bombed everyday in nigeria, kano just had like 9 bombings in one day with attendant casualties, yet its this questionable story that's making you cry.

smh.

i guess its all very banal now.

we all choose our empathies i suppose.
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by tpia5: 4:28am On Jan 23, 2012
and what does your crying have to do with travel section?

na wa for you nigerians and fishiness!!!!
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2012
Psalm23, you might have to delete your email address now.
I got Odunnus PM.
Re: Cc And Ify Please Read! by pslm23(f): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@:

and what does your crying have to do with travel section?

na wa for you nigerians and fishiness!!!!

I mistakenly posted it here. tpia, u need to seriously get a freaking life and stop all this negative b/s that your life has become. If you have nothing constructive or positive to say to someone about ANYTHING then just STFU for real and unplug your computer.

(1) (Reply)

Adultery Or Polygamy Which Is Greater Danger To The Family? / The Visitor / The Family's Black Sheep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.