Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta (14141 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by nduchucks: 3:07am On Jan 23, 2012
Just recently, Mallam Kabiru Sokoto, the most prominent member of the Boko Haram group presently involved in distabilising plot against the country through sectarian killings, escaped without a single shot being fired. Now Tanko Buzu, who bombed Hausa Quarters has taken valuable intelligence information with him as he escaped by dying.

Has Boko Haram infiltrated hospitals as well? SMH

Suspected Boko Haram member, who bombed the Main Mosque, Hausa Quarters in Sapele, Sapele Local Government Area of Delta State on December 10, 2011, Tanko Buzu, is dead.

Buzu gave up the ghost a few days ago following the failure of the medical team at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) to save his life after weeks of medical attention.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that the medical team at the teaching hospital battled to save the life of the victim who was a prime suspect in the mosque’s bomb blast, but could not save him because of the degree of injuries, he sustained.

“The UBTH team battled to save the victim but all their efforts failed. The victim died a few days ago. We thought we would be able to get information on how he came about the explosive used then, but that plan failed”, a security source confided in the Nigerian Tribune.

A bomb had exploded the main mosque at Hausa Quarters in Sapele on December 10, last year injuring Buzu who was alone in the premises as early as 5.10 a.m.

The incident was suspected to have been masterminded by a Boko Haram member but security agents tried to under play the incident.

Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, Charles Muka, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), refused to pick his mobile phone when the Nigerian Tribune, called on Sunday but a senior security officer confirmed the development.

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Nchara: 3:12am On Jan 23, 2012
Boko Haram member bombed a mosque in Sapele, willing to kill his fellow muslims and mostly northern brothers? What was his motive again? To pitch the North against the South?

Strange things happen in that country, I tell ya.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by naijaking1: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^
NO, he wanted to creat the impression that southerners are retaliating by bombing a mosque in the south, just as they bomb churches in the north.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by nduchucks: 3:20am On Jan 23, 2012
Nchara:

Boko Haram member bombed a mosque in Sapele, willing to kill his fellow muslims and mostly northern brothers? What was his motive again? To pitch the North against the South?

Strange things happen in that country, I tell ya.

Many bigots refuse to see that BH is waging a vicious war against Nigeria. They kill Christians and Moslems alike, we need to put our differences aside and fight this war together. GEJ, our C in C, needs to go on the offensive.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by BlackPikiN(m): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2012
^^^Abeg go sleep. Go ask Buhari and Atiku why they are angry.

If a Northerner becomes president, then kiss oil money goodbye. I am very sure the militants in the delta will blow up everything in the delta.
Let Northern elites continue to keep quite. Nothing dey happen. #TeamReturnMatch#
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Beaf: 5:54am On Jan 23, 2012
Buzu is a word to describe a Sudanese ethnic group of very tall and very dark people. So, was Tanko Buzu Sudanese?
If so, why would anyone recruit a Sudanese to bomb a mosque in Sapele?

All this crap is so the core-North can continue to lord it over Nigeria, but it is not helping them. I do not see a core-Northerner ruling this country again, from now until kingdom come.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by otondo55: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2012
Story , Story. The big plan is on the way.

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by sweet9ja: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2012
Beaf:

Buzu is a word to describe a Sudanese ethnic group of very tall and very dark people. So, was Tanko Buzu Sudanese?

All this crap is so the core-North can continue to lord it over Nigeria, but it is not helping them. I do not see a core-Northerner ruling this country again, from now until kingdom come.
Well, I've said it severally that the so call core north has only succeeded in shooting their own feet.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Korrection(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2012
@Beaf, Never seen you as reasonable as this, atleast you have my support on this one, let me give you a 1000 times GBAM,

Its clear this is no longer religious thing, just few persons to distabilize the country for sure, anyway, very soon whe the wind blow we will all the see the anus of the fowl, red and hot
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Echepet(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2012
things fall apart, may God help us, peace we pray 4
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Bolarge1(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2012
CORRUPTION AND POVERTY IN NIGERIA CAN ALSO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

A NURSE CAN BE OFFERED SOME REASONABLY CASH TO INJECT THE SUSPECT TO DEATH SO THAT HE  WILL NEVER REVEAL ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN LEAD TO ARREST OF HIS GANG IN THE COUNTRY.

NOBODY CAN BE TRUSTED.

Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by pato405(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2012
haaaaa, at longest last, this controversial fellow called Beaf is finnally making sense, i can't agree more. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Ninapha(f): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2012
Am happy we are beginning to understand, its all political thuggery of failed contestants to put fire in our country.  We will not be fooled to fight the wrong people no matter how the describe Boko Haram( Islamic sect, jihadist etc.)  for i care they are fighting for their boss and not the Allah.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by phreakabit(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by obowunmi(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2012
Atiku wants to be President by fire, by force! Atiku is a terrorist.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Mobinga: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by buJu234: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2012
let me tell u guys the truth;;

if there is war today btw Nigeria and another country (lets Togo)
all they (the Togolese) need to win the war is just to give money to the Nigerian army officers;
some politicians etc and you will see that the following day; all the Nigerian army will just
defect to become Togolese and the Nigeria will loose the war, why

because the average Nigerian public servant is just there for the money not for the service, SIMPLE as ABC
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by smarttalks: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2012
smiley
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by doctokwus: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2012
Every bomber is now a BH,an easy way for d nigerian police to show their famed ineptitude.Is it not d same police that will capture an innocent suspect& plant incriminating evidence against that person?That saw an hausa herdsman in d Nsukka bush& labelled him BH,before common sense prevailed? I don't see BH aving spread its tentacles thus far to the south,they need far better organisation& footsoldiers,of which I don't think are available in d south due to a better orientation from d hausas mixing wt other tribes,religions& exposure.D suspected sapele mosque bomber may av bn innocently using an incendiary object wt no intent whatever to cause harm.Every statement by d nigerian police to me is a make-up until proved otherwise
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by executinal(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2012
smarttalks:

smiley
Why do you smile always?? does smile signifies the solution to the problems on ground?? @Op this is pure plan deal
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by wilxz(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2012
why is this particular one that is dead making the news, what about the other ones they have in their custody, cant those ones give them the information they need. They keep on granting them bail and releasing them. The police should get to work and get the info, from the other members that are living or invite Jack bauer to do the work for them.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by klear(f): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
He died before he could give valuable info? How convenient! angry if dey dont kick d bucket, dey escape & if dey dnt manage 2 escape, dey r killed by d police stray bullets, vry soon dat breeze we r all waiting for will blow & everytin will come 2 light & we will knw who is truly n charge
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
Moodie:

, a little digression,

I didn't know this ''beaf'' guy till every 3rd post on nairaland made a reference to him (negatively), and following him i realize he just says his mind most of the time. Now he's more popular than all his haters. Whatever stategy he's using must be working, because when he stops to post, his haters miss him. Way to go.

HE IS POPULAR because HE IS A politician and a SA to the President on New Media(facebook, twitter and NL), He became my friend when he started championing the disintegration of NIGERIA. grin
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by sheyguy: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
I know there r lots of mean and bigoted posters who will support anytin beaf says as long as he appears to be supporting their interest.
How does 'buzu' which beaf claims is used to 'describe a group of tall dark pple' translate to one of them bearing the name 'buzu'? Have u seen an Igbo man bearing Igbo? Or an Igala man bearing Igala?
Also notice how beaf asks a question abt the person in view being sudanese and subtly changes the whole directiön of the thread by linking it to power struggle btw north and south.
Oga beaf, i hail ur expertise oh.

Beaf:

[b]All this crap is so the core-North can continue to lord it over Nigeria, but it is not helping them. I do not see a core-Northerner ruling this country again, from now until kingdom come.
Help us tell Oga pata pata GEJ to respect the zoning agreement with his northern PDP member. Our lives r not worth his political ambition. No amount of budget on defence will stop the fire of hatred that drives BH, we are only going after smoke here and GEJ knows that.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by ak47mann(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
phreakabit:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ek1Cu7nl0_0/Ti2Jw2pwgqI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/-z4_JFqhw6E/s1600/Guy_inside_building_collapse.gif[/img]

[size=18pt]Perfect depiction of Nigeria[/size]
perfect cool
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by nagoma(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
So the word Buzu describes a Sudanese ! I wonder in what language? I wiish people will say only things they have knowlegde of - at least if it's meant for the public.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Godmann(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
Animal Bigots.

Core Northerner and you will rule forever; even when the fellow idiotic bigot called GEJ you gave us has failed woefully.

I am Igbo but will fight in the side of the North, if war ever breaks out, because you are the aggressors.

Just like during 1966, I am sure the table will soon turn in their favour because God/Allah is always with the righteous and not the better liar.

In my life time, the south begged for Zonning and it was given to them. I am a witness to this and will tell whoevcer cared to ask. When it was time to return it to them according to a reached agreement, we followed a wicked old man called Obasanjo and imposed a dying Yar'adua on the Nation. We refused them their full turn and instead handed over our nation to the biggest joker of the century - A man that could not marry his wife was asked to transform Nigeria. Now that the man is falling in the hands of a greater manipulator - (Western Power ), we rather attribute to Northerners destabilising his, than to admit the simple truth that we gave the nation a ZOOMBIE as President.

I am a witness to this and must stand in the side of truth.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by highland(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Rather unfortunate for the police at this time of the year.
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by ak47mann(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Godman_n:

Animal Bigots.

Core Northerner and you will rule forever; even when the fellow idiotic bigot called GEJ you gave us has failed woefully.

I am Igbo but will fight in the side of the North, if war ever breaks out, because you are the aggressors.

Just like during 1966, I am sure the table will soon turn in their favour because God/Allah is always with the righteous and not the better liar.

In my life time, the south begged for Zonning and it was given to them. I am a witness to this and will tell whoevcer cared to ask. When it was time to return it to them according to a reached agreement, we followed a wicked old man called Obasanjo and imposed a dying Yar'adua on the Nation. We refused them their full turn and instead handed over our nation to the biggest joker of the century - A man that could not marry his wife was asked to transform Nigeria. Now that the man is falling in the hands of a greater manipulator - (Western Power ), we rather attribute to Northerners destabilising his, than to admit the simple truth that we gave the nation a ZOOMBIE as President.

I am a witness to this and must stand in the side of truth.
Mobinga:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Hd67x4cTZ-c/TnGlHvWepVI/AAAAAAAAAlQ/jghBfCpRJJ8/s1600/Building_folds_demolition.gif[/img]
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by django59(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Buzu does not mean tall dark people from Sudan,get ur facts right
Re: Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta by Calamama: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ ak47mann,

There's an old saying, what sweet you soon sour you, so be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal / Nigeria Now Safer For Doing Business—buhari / Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.