Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp (20395 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by eghost247(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Story
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by eghost247(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
Story
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
"Sending God's Judgement Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp" - when you criticize and point to the foolishness in such statement the religionists would come around crying you are insulting man of god!

I urge many religionists to explain the missiles and how many have hit the Boko Haram training camps to me?

I am not spiritual so, anything supernatural is not acceptable!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2012
usanieja, 3 days to go for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do next Monday?
Recognise that I and everyone here has the right to point out the Emperor has no clothes?
Renounce cursing in the Lord's name?

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp
« #25 »

For any one here who is ranting his or her mouth against Gods servant MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD his servant spews from his mouth rest upon you all in this page, since you dont know the difference between Gods servant, man of God, and a prophet of God, just like in the bible, those children that came out abusing and laughing at Gods servants "PROPHET ELIJAH", and he instantly caused them and the wild beast came out from the bush and devour them all, may such heavy calamity rest upon you all and your families. This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo. EXCERPT GOD HAS NOT CALL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WILL YOU PEOPLE GOD SCOT FREE WITH ABUSING GOD'S SERVANT. I stand tto let you know that, "right from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violence that will take it by force" Do you think a president Johnathan is silly to go and kneel or Obasanjo before adeboye for prayers, and you mere beings just sit down here to be abusing these men of God, anyway the bible has said "for my people perished for lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of wisdom" repent or this impending calamity will rest upon you and your family members, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2012
usanieja, 2 days to go for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do next Monday?
Do you plan on recognising that your 'cursing' is without the Lord's mandate?
Will you renounce these foolish ways?

« #25 »

For any one here who is ranting his or her mouth against Gods servant MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD his servant spews from his mouth rest upon you all in this page, since you dont know the difference between Gods servant, man of God, and a prophet of God, just like in the bible, those children that came out abusing and laughing at Gods servants "PROPHET ELIJAH", and he instantly caused them and the wild beast came out from the bush and devour them all, may such heavy calamity rest upon you all and your families. This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo. EXCERPT GOD HAS NOT CALL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WILL YOU PEOPLE GOD SCOT FREE WITH ABUSING GOD'S SERVANT. I stand tto let you know that, "right from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violence that will take it by force" Do you think a president Johnathan is silly to go and kneel or Obasanjo before adeboye for prayers, and you mere beings just sit down here to be abusing these men of God, anyway the bible has said "for my people perished for lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of wisdom" repent or this impending calamity will rest upon you and your family members, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2012
lmao,
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2012
usanieja, 1 day to go for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do tomorrow?

Don't you think today, Sunday, is a good time to pray for guidance and freedom from idolatry?
Your silence has spoken louder than words, you know!

« #25 »

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2012
usanieja, no days left for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do now?

Think about your foolish idolatry is my advice.
Change your ways and live up to your faith.
And please stop cursing people who think differently than yourself.

I've shown you here at Nairaland you have no 'powers'.
Nor is your 'bishop' a MOG, according to your own definition.
Are you going to recognise this publicly now?

« #25 »

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2012
Still nothing but silence, usanieja?
Where is your bluster now?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by doctokwus: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2012
^^^Kai,see challenge
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2012
What Would Jesus Do?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
And nothing has happened, has it?
Where is usanieja now?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
doctokwus:

^^^Kai,see challenge

You mean, this challenge?
"This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo."
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by dare2think: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
@usaneija

You and your charlatan Oyedepo have something in common.

You are both cowards!!!!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by FXKing2012(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2012
It is true that Bishop Oyedepo's missile has started causing confusion in the camp of Boko Haram, just go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859846.32.html to see how.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2012
PA1982:

"This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo."

Calamity Jane must be patient while awaiting the promised calamity, because Pastor O'Yeah's white-coated engineers are still fully engaged trying to determine why all the "Insanity Missiles" so far launched at the Boko Harram terrorists have failed to detonate, even after hitting their targets.

Similarly the air-to-ground, smart-prayer-bombs dropped directly from Pastor O'Yeah's jet have all turned out on impact to be harmless duds.  As I speak, Pastor O'Yeah is aboard his private jet again, this time heading for an emergency meeting with Jeeeeesus Himself, high in the heavens beyond the clouds.

Girl, you is in deep chit now ha ha ha.

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^ grin

FXKing2012:

It is true that Bishop Oyedepo's missile has started causing confusion in the camp of Boko Haram, just go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859846.32.html to see how.

I'm amazed you're foolish enough to cite that thread here!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by FXKing2012(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2012
PA1982:

^^^  grin

I'm amazed you're foolish enough to cite that thread here!

Since when has exposing the truth become foolish. The devil will never want the truth be told so people do not follow the true God.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by dekung(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
If Boko Haram fallsN it will definitely not be because Oyedepo prayed with his 'annoying thing' but because security forces stepped up their game. Otherwise let Oyedepo armed with his 'annoying thing' followed by his congragation advise the FG to withdraw JTF and should go in to BH's territory. If he comes out alive with score of dead and surrendered sect members, that will forever be a permanent condition of shut up to all haters. Before that happens all supporters should shut up!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by dekung(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
If Boko Haram fallsN it will definitely not be because Oyedepo prayed with his 'annoying thing' but because security forces stepped up their game. Otherwise let Oyedepo armed with his 'annoying thing' followed by his congragation advise the FG to withdraw JTF and should go in to BH's territory. If he comes out alive with score of dead and surrendered sect members, that will forever be a permanent condition of shut up to all haters. Before that happens all supporters should shut up!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

Since when has exposing the truth become foolish. The devil will never want the truth be told so people do not follow the true God.

You really are deluded!
In that thread I exposed the uselessness of those curses.
Read through the thread and learn something.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859846.32.html

Or is the devil clouding your reading ability?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by dekung(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
It is more than a year now and Boko Haram seems to be having no holds barred. Now all can see that Oledepo is a fraud
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by doctokwus: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
dekung: It is more than a year now and Boko Haram seems to be having no holds barred. Now all can see that Oledepo is a fraud
Funny enough,since his boasts and curses,Bh activities av become more brazen,rampant and deadly.Just shows dat Oyedepo is just like any other bloke on d street,just has d toga of bishop of his church placed on him
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Dibiachukwu: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin
Niggerians hahahaha
Who would send God's judgement missles to oyedepo for his crimes against the poor witch grin
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by FXKing2012(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls be very careful what you say against a MOG.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2013
We are yet to see the impact of the scud missiles on Boko Haram!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Abeg make I first laugh cheesy

Mu che che che che che che grin

I thought that he sent similar missiles sometime ago? Remember he promised that the bombings will end because he sent curses into the Boko Haram camp a few months back. Fakeass pastor.

I feel so ashamed. Ashamed of myself for sitting to listen to this man back then in RCCG camp. Now my eye don shine. No more deceiving me.

You Nigerian christians, you better shine your eyes. These your MOGs are playing you as mugu.

Damn sad
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by FXKing2012(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2013
It's a shame how the devil has taken over hearts of so many; I can imagine the devil laughing away in satisfaction because of these folks that have been successfully deceived.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by OCTAVO: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by deeptesting(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Boko Haram is really disturbing Oyedepo's businesses in Notheren Nigeria, I will only advice him to remain focus and give his attention to his business in other areas where there is peace rather than calling for a revolution....I can imagine the offerings and tithes that he is loosing daily,weekly,monthly and annually since Boko Haram started their senseless crusade.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by UyiIredia(m): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2013
diluminati: This Fraud didnt even tell how he is gonna lead the revolution.

with guns and grenade = cool

with bible = dumb and silly

I say either way is silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit / Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa / Adebayo Shittu’s Faction ‘Dumps’ APC In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.